Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PTA mom caught with 13 year old

Posted by annie35 
PTA mom caught with 13 year old
December 17, 2008
http://wcbstv.com/topstories/baldwin.naked.sex.2.888922.html

The neighbor is shocked, because the PTA mom has kids. Hello,having kids does not make you a saint, just an idiot.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: PTA mom caught with 13 year old
December 17, 2008
Imagine! Being involved with kids and having all that fresh young meat around when your husband pays no attention to you!
Catabat
December 17, 2008
When they lay charges, charge her with "tacky". In the back seat of the car on the school grounds? Jeebus, mom, if you're gonna seduce the boy, at least do it with some class.
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
Catabat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When they lay charges, charge her with "tacky". In
> the back seat of the car on the school grounds?
> Jeebus, mom, if you're gonna seduce the boy, at
> least do it with some class.

Actually she is... or better yet... do it in the class .... room.
December 17, 2008
Grown adults having sexual relationships with kyds is gross whether they are a PTA mom, teacher, relative, friend of the famblee, or a stranger perv on the street. I don't understand WHY they give "moms" any slack and assume it must be a mental illness, etc....If the boy had been humping it with a male friend of the famblee then there would have been public outrage and the man involved would have had to have been isolated in jail for his own safety. If it had been a stranger then there would still be a statewide search going on at this moment for the depraved perv-perp. I will bet that this woman will claim to be "in love" with him and call him "mature", refer to him as a "man", and likely get seen by a county mental health professional and get sentenced to probation and counseling. She is NO BETTER than a stranger perv on the street or a male perv who happens to be a PTA member and should be prosecuted in the exact same way.

Being a "mom" shouldn't even be allowed to be brought before the judge OR the jury as it is obviously a global-wide preconceived notion that "mom" somehow is synonymous with "good person", which we all know is complete bullshit, so it's a prejudicial term, IMO. They don't allow other shit brought up like the fact that someone is a prostitute, in most cases, so why bring up moohood? I swear I wish some judge who is presiding over her bail hearing would say in response to her defense attorney after he EMPHASIZES that she is a "mother of 3", or whatever. "IMPRESSIVE counsel. So, your client knows how to fuck grown men too, the court is happy to know this.eye rolling smiley Now, Why exactly, should I consider her for release before trial on bond and how can I be sure that she won't start humping little boys again during this time?"tongue sticking out smiley
December 17, 2008
The more shit like this I hear, the more I wish I'd have gone to law school and pursued a Judgeship. I'd throw the book at these bitches.
December 17, 2008
Well...here's to YOU Mrs. Robinson.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
KFLL--a judgeship means you have to kiss an acre of arse and sell your soul. Not worth it.

On the other hand, where were these NASTY MOOs when I was a teen?!?!? [/soogoingtohell]
December 17, 2008
And tell me again, being a parent makes you a better person how? Great! Just great! Another wannabe Mary Kay Letourneau! This bitch deserves to have the book thrown at her!
I was thinking Mary Kay Letourneau, too. Holy shit...if that were MY 13-year-old son (okay, that's a moot point), that Moo would be in a world of pain. Underage is underage, whether it's a girl or a boy.
December 17, 2008

Actually she is... or better yet... do it in the class .... room.
Teehehehee!

Now I'm gonna go get ill...two faces puking
deegee
December 17, 2008
This happened right in my area, just two towns over. In the local news coverage, it was reported that she and the 13-year-old boy were found naked from the waist down, but she said they were "only kissing."

My first thought when I heard that was "WHAT part of each other were they kissing?" A two-digit number comes to mind.....69 sex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login