H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Another Fruit Loop
December 17, 2008
"Gossip Girl" star Kelly Rutherford might not be uncomfortable talking about breast-feeding, but the rest of us are uncomfortable hearing about it.

Glad someone finally had the guts to come out and say what so many are thinking. I don't give a shit if you wanna be a tit freak moo--just don't shove it in our faces.
December 17, 2008
"The 40-year-old pregnant mother told Us Weekly she still nurses her walking, talking 2- year-old son, Hermés. "It's an amazing bond with your child," she said, even pointing out that the experience mostly benefits her body - not her kid: "I was thinner after my pregnancy than before, and I think a lot of it was the nursing."

Over forty, nursing a toddler, and knocked up again, HOW GROSS.two faces puking At least she admits she does it for herself, rather than "for the baybeeee", not that it makes it any less gross.
December 17, 2008
Hey, she married Michael Mancini on Melrose. Don't expect great things from her! tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
December 18, 2008
'Udderly' disgusting. I cannot fathom being knocked up at 40! It's just insane...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login