Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1251 Brangelina's Brat

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
1251 Brangelina's Brat
April 20, 2006
They are idiots! Not that I care about their future big-lipped twat monkey, but a water birth in a third world country sounds kind of gross to me. Hope they packed the antiseptic.
Water Lily
Re: 1251 Brangelina's Brat
April 20, 2006
Sounds like they could get a disease from it all (birthing in a third world country)
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 21, 2006
Seriously. She's so concerned about what goes on in these shit-hole places yet every time she goes there, she could be bringing back some awful disease to expose the American people to.

But who cares? We're saving poor, starving orphans by the thousands just so they can grow up to breed more poor, starving orphans.

Brangelina is a genius.

April 21, 2006
Angelina is just showing her a** by going to the third world nations to show off with her money. People just love to go gah-gah over her bringing home the foreign children which are nothing more than fashion accessories that provide good PR and photo ops.
Sherz
April 21, 2006
I think you're right about the kids being accessories. I remember seeing Angelina on an awards show of some kind with Billy Bob Thornton. She was talking about how they had just had sex in the limo on their way there. I think the kids are a ploy to help make her look like less of a whore.
April 21, 2006
I am one of the minority thinkers who get angry when I see the American Caucasion couple with their Asian infants/toddlers who are basically accessories. By the way, I am a white woman. They claim to be "helping" these kids. My feeling is they don't want to adopt what they consider the 'scrap kids' meaning older US children who are in foster homes so they go overseas to grease someone's palms to get a fresh baby.

I was once told that I needed to adopt America's foster kids if I felt stronly on the issue. My response was, "WRONG! I am childfree so I am not the one trying to get little accessories to make myself look good." Maybe I am the one who is wrong on this issue but this is how I feel even though I may seem totally un-politically correct. Many foreign children are abused by their American parents since there are not any checks-and-balances used by US adoption services.
April 21, 2006
I agree - wasn't there something reportedly shady about the adoption of her latest accessory, actually?

Skankelina Holie and Brat Pig make me sick. I can't believe that not only did they get away with the horrible thing they did, but the idiot masses are slobbering all over them and kissing their asses more than ever.
April 22, 2006
i wonder what will happen to the adopted ones, once she has it of her own, will they be put into a school, to study, away from people

(thinks of the agatha christie films the mirror cracked from side to side.)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
GreenGrass
April 22, 2006
Angelina Jolie seems like the biggest attention whore on the planet. And what the hell is up with these celebs who date for a couple of months then get knocked up? These people make me sick. Total attention whoring. Jolie must LOVE seeing herself on the cover of every sleazy celeb-focused magazine or else she'd have some shame and respect her existing family by being more private. Dumbass.
Water Lily
April 22, 2006
I feel for Jennifer Aniston...
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 24, 2006
Me too, I like Jennifer Aniston. She seems to be way more decent that our big lipped attention whore.

I love the way Brangelina went around bleating how she would never sleep with a married man but if you do the math, you know she and brad had to be hitting the sheets before he and Jen divorced, in order to have a baby due in May. I never could stomach her.
April 24, 2006
Jennifer Aniston does seem to have more class by not saying much to the sleazy tabloids. Jolie always seemed to be an attention wh*re with airing all of her dirty laundry to publiciations such as the nasty "news" rags found at the checkout counter at the market to even admitting that she had female lovers in Vanity Fair so she could seem "hip". Let's see how long Ang and Brad last. What a man does to one woman, he will do to the next...
mercurior 1
April 24, 2006
i have a feeling jennifer may be a closet CF. brad left coz he wanted kids, and aniston mustnt have wanted them . or yet. will see if she is cf, that would be a shot in the arm for our cause wink
Nour
April 24, 2006
I agree with you, Merc. I hope JA doesn't have kids.
Medusa, Skankelina Holie and Brat Pig! That's pretty good.
Oh, and "world's most beautiful baby?" Kid might be screwed. AJ looks like she's got boils all over her mouth and Brad looks like a trailer park-hick pretty boy. But if you have money, suddenly you're deemed better-looking. /sarcasm
Anonymous User
April 24, 2006
I was reading Cosmo(or one of them) and there was a quiz in there they had Cameron Diaz fill out for her interview. Anyhow of course one of the questions was I want _ kids. She crossed it out and wrote "I want to be a kid forever!" I was like one of us, one of us. I hope so anyway.
PS I never thought Brad p was hot. Give me Viggo from Lord of the Rings any day over that fucking pretty boy.
Nour
April 24, 2006
I'll take Jake Gyllenhaal. smiling smiley
Ranter
April 24, 2006
Brad Pitt gives me the creeps.
Feh
April 24, 2006
Is it out yet? Damn, she's been pregnant for like a year now.
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 25, 2006
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> AJ looks like she's got boils all over
> her mouth and Brad looks like a trailer park-hick
> pretty boy.

LAUGHED MY ASS OFF OVER THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO TRUE!!!!!

Can you imagine if the kid looks like Brangie's dad, actor John Voight? EGADS!! He's as ugly as the day is long.

CF Scorpio
April 25, 2006
mercurior 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i have a feeling jennifer may be a closet CF. brad
> left coz he wanted kids, and aniston mustnt have
> wanted them . or yet. will see if she is cf, that
> would be a shot in the arm for our cause wink

She may just be pragmatic. It's career suicide for an actress to get pregnant and have kids. She's out of the loop for at least a year, and when you're a woman in your 30s in Hollywood, that's a long time. By the time you're ready to go back into films, you will be perceived as the "mom" type instead of the love interest.

KidFreeLuvnLife
April 25, 2006
Me too, Jennifer Aniston doesn't strike me as the "mom type" - and that's a compliment!

She shouldn't ruin herself by shitting out a loaf.
Ranter
April 25, 2006
Jennifer Antiston obviously cares about her career.
April 25, 2006
And look at all the crap Jennifer got for being an eeeeeevil career witch who had to nerve to deny her God-like hunk of a husband (/sarcasm) his baayyyybeeeees! While Skankelina has become a fucking saint in their eyes instead of the homewrecking whore she is.
April 26, 2006
If Jen did cave in and bred on demand, we all know that Bradski would have left her for another woman anyway. That is what these guys do...
Sherz
April 26, 2006
It's only a matter of time before Brad will get tired of dealing with 2 adopted children, and the new one that big lips is about to squirt out. The only thing that might help him to hang around longer is the fact that nannies are relieving the enormous stress that three kids can provide.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.