Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey, we aren't the only ones that like to hate on Habitat for Moomanity

Posted by MooMilk 
Another greeeeeeeat holiday do-gooder feel-good article to get your blood BOILING once again:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/14/BAIP14NNEQ.DTL&type=realestate

Knight plans to buy a flat-screen TV and decorate her home like a showplace.

"I'm not married, but if I was I'd have someone carry me over the threshold," she said. "I feel like I'm finally home."

angry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping off

Bonus round for the cf:

Comments area is not moderated as long as you keep racial stuff out of it. And have a look at all the stinging comments directed at these famblies. No one likes this shit.
"We've wanted to buy our own house since we moved here from Mexico,"

And you moved here from Mexico becaaaaaaause?????????

"Knight plans to buy a flat-screen TV and decorate her home like a showplace."

***I*** don't own a flat-screen TV and ***I*** have worked, **paying taxes** since I was 14 years old. MY home is not decorated like a 'showplace' and I have everything I need you goddammed motherfucking wet-back entitled CUNT!!! (no offense meant to my CF Americans of Mexican decent).

"I'm not married,"

Why of COURSE you're not you fucking WHORE...

"but if I was I'd have someone carry me over the threshold,"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight, because that is the 'typical' American fucking dream. Me and my husband got married in a courthouse, went for dinner then went on to WORK and pay our goddammed mother fucking TAXES so you could be carried over the threshold of the house I PAID FOR YOU FUCKING CUNT, F U C K Y O U ! ! ! ! ! angry flipping off
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "We've wanted to buy our own house since we moved
> here from Mexico,"
>
> And you moved here from Mexico
> becaaaaaaause?????????

Because they knew there were a lot of stupid white amigos willing to part with their cash (and that of others) in exchange for a good sob story.
Re: Hey, we aren't the only ones that like to hate on Habitat for Moomanity
December 18, 2008
"We're trying to break the cycle of poverty. We don't want to see Habitat kids grow up to be Habitat homeowners. We want to see them in market-rate homes."
( confused smiley Well, that's exactly what you are going to get, just like generational welfare recipients.)

"For the Romero family, moving into their own home is the culmination of a 10-year dream."
(angry smiley For many Americans who have lived and worked here their whole lives, it's a 40-50 year dream which NEVER "culminates")

"We've wanted to buy our own house since we moved here from Mexico, but we could never afford it," said Maria Romero, 47, a teacher's aide who had lived in an apartment Oakland's Fruitvale district with her husband, who works as a cook, and two children.
(confused smiley Yeah, and many OTHER people who are natural born citizens and who have worked their whole lives STILL can't afford it because they don't get NO INTEREST and NO DOWN payment loans on 200k houses)

"The first thing the Romeros plan to do is buy a puppy for their children, ages 14 and 6. The family has never had a backyard before."
(yawning smiley BIG DEAL. A LOT of people NEVER have back yards. If they can't afford a regular mortage, then how can they afford all of the "backyard" shit that they will no doubt purchase AND a dog who will have vet bills and need to be sheltered and fed?)

"Knight plans to buy a flat-screen TV and decorate her home like a showplace."
"shrug Oh, that's rich. She is basically getting a "free" home courtesy of the tax payers and the first thing she thinks to do is SPEND SPEND SPEND, and act like she is a born Rockerfeller. I HATE these people)

shrug I think that Habitat for Humanity should focus on people who ALREADY OWN homes, but who have fallen on hard times due to illness or injury, advanced age related problems, and/or financially (through no faults of their own) and just need a home improvement facelift and/or minor repairs and perhaps some help with reducing interest to lower their monthly payment. NOT waste money giving homes away to people who will leave them in shambles in less than five years, which btw way is what I predict. This WHOLE area will drop in real estate value before the last whore and her brood or second generation replicants even move in. The "community courtyard" will become a gang fighting arena and the area will become run down in no time flat. If they are spending what little money or access to credit that they now have, I seriously doubt that they will forgo an expensive vacation to get a new roof put on, paint their homes, or do any type of home maintenace or repairs in the future, like MOST homeowners do.

In addition, NO ONE who pays a "regular" mortage will want to move in or buy a house anywhere near it, which will further drive down values and islolate the area more along racial and socio-economic lines. If I was paying a "regular" 200k mortgage, I would be furious if anyone thought I was one of those "Habitat for Humanity" scum, so therefore I wouldn't buy ANYWHERE near that area, as will no one else. They say these houses are worth nearly 200k each on the open market, but I bet that "opinion of value" drops DRAMATICALLY in the next few years. People who EARN their ways in life generally do not like to be associated with deadbeats, welfare people, and/or those who seek handouts.

There isn't a space on the market appraisal grid that allows an appraiser to subtract value soley for "external" reasons for no reason, which is exactly what will happen when these houses are appraised later on. They will get an automatic deduction in value much like a housing project close to your house would cause, or a prison, an oil refinery which bellows smoke, a group home for newly released criminals located in close proximity, a pool hall/strip club/package store, etc... within eye sight of the subject property, a junk yard across the street, etc........Depending on the local market when an appraisal is done, those houses could EASILY be "marked down" in value 10, 20, 50k+, before the apprasier even walks through the doorway.

I wouldn't touch a house in that immediate vicinity which would be considered as being, "in the neighborhood", with a ten foot pole, as it would just be financial Russian Roulette.
habitat for moomanity dont give a fuck if they are illegal aliens, much like the banks that gave out NINJA loans to all the illegal aliens and actively courted them for jumbo loans here in california.

somebody please tell me, what is the reward for doing all the right stuff, paying your bills, working instead of welfare? where the hell is the reward?

this is why i am always looking for every opportunity possible to screw over a welfare whore. whether it be getting in line at the foodbank and telling them i have kyyyds to get some extra freebees that i know won't be there for a moo after i take them, or whatever i can legally get away with. it's not like we need it really, it's more like a way to get back everything stolen from me to give to the goddamned whores without getting in trouble and going to jail.
December 18, 2008
MooMilk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> habitat for moomanity dont give a fuck if they are
> illegal aliens, much like the banks that gave out
> NINJA loans to all the illegal aliens and actively
> courted them for jumbo loans here in california.
>
> somebody please tell me, what is the reward for
> doing all the right stuff, paying your bills,
> working instead of welfare? where the hell is the
> reward?
>
> this is why i am always looking for every
> opportunity possible to screw over a welfare
> whore. whether it be getting in line at the
> foodbank and telling them i have kyyyds to get
> some extra freebees that i know won't be there for
> a moo after i take them, or whatever i can legally
> get away with. it's not like we need it really,
> it's more like a way to get back everything stolen
> from me to give to the goddamned whores without
> getting in trouble and going to jail.

First let me say that I have never been arrested, I have always paid taxes and IMO MORE than my share too, I have a documentable income by the SS administration since the age of 13 and I am now 46 years of age. I have only drawn unemployment one time and it was due to a corporate lay off and that I was last hired, but that was in 1987 AND it only lasted for about 6 weeks as I was rehired, after much work on my own behalf. I have never gotten any free or reduced meals, no free medical, no reduced rent, etc....EVER in my entire life. I do not even have an unpaid parking ticket and the last traffic ticket I got was over ten years ago. I never gave it much thought, other than a sort of low key STRONG dislike and snootiness toward welfare whores, but my opinion has evolved in the past 5 years.

After having experienced a devastating and life changing injury at age 41 and a few years later experiencing yet another injury only a different one, and after having been through "the system" of dealing with insurance companies on NUMEROUS levels, medical facilities, etc..... and dealing with a reduced personal income and all of the medical problems associated with TRUE disability, I have absolutely NO RESPECT left for "the system". It ONLY applies to whores who are knocked up, to "poor famblees" (who often make more than I do), and to breeders. I have come to the stark realization, UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL, that childfree people who are and have been otherwise consistent, reliable, tax paying members of society for YEARS, do not mean a DAMN to our government (USA) OR to society in general. Therefore, I have completely divorced myself from ANY compassion which MAY have lingered in regards to welfare WHORES and their useless kyds. FUCK THEM, is my current attitude.

In addition, I have NO SHAME about lying to get benefits of whatever nature and for whatever I can get, although it hasn't come to that yet, but I am prepared to do it if necessary. If I can break the law in regards to getting public assistance and be assured that I will not get caught, or even if the punishment is a slap on the wrist, then I will try that as well, if it came down to it. I just don't care anymore, now that I know how it really works. If you fall between the ages of 21-65 and are childless/childfree (even if you are deemed disabled)and you need public assistance on a temporary basis even, medical care, heat in the winter, food, CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, etc.... then you are fucked. It is just that simple. Luckily, I have famblee who has always helped me and a husband who makes some good jack, but if I did not and it was left to society to help me, then I would have been sleeping in the streets. Of THAT, I am convinced.

Now, if that shit happened to me again and I was alone for some reason, I would go straight to an abused women's shelter, lie and say that I had a kyd if need be, JUST to have a place to stay, a warm and safe bed, food, and employment opportunities, like what they do for single moowhores and SAHMoos who claim to have been battered. It's very sad that I can't just go there or somewhere and tell the truth, but if a CF person does that, then they get tossed out onto the street, head first.
December 18, 2008
Flat-screen TV, huh? DH and I joke about those every Sunday when I "excitedly" peruse the Sony inserts in the newspaper.

"Oh, honey, look! It's 52 inches! For only $3,000! We NEED one!!!"

Right. We have an old TV that we never watch except for movies now and then. And we almost never buy stuff new. I am a cheapie and a miser and I LOVE to get good stuff for free or for mere pennies (thank you, Value World!) I think Habitat for H should include a money management course. The woman in the story could get a cheap yet nice TV on Craigslist or at a local thrift store. Buying stuff used does not mean you have a tacky house; I like to think our small home is very very nice, and it's full of used (yet awesome) cookware, books, and appliances, all of which I love.
as long as it doesn't involve a potential jail sentence, i have no moral problem with lying about anything to get the same treatment breeders are entitled to.

i almost was able to get away with it once to catholic charities for an emergency room visit. problem was you had to apply for government medicaid (welfare whore healthcare) and get turned down for it before catholic charities would foot the bill. the catch 22 was, if you dont have keeeyyyddds catholic charities wouldn't help either, and they took the government form from you to check. so apparently what catholic charities was doing was picking up the bill for breeders that were somehow over an income limit for medicaid or just so flat out illegally in this country they could not get medicaid. can't lie on those government forms unless you are willing to risk jail unfortunately.

i don't take any breeder charity where i have to fill out forms or any BS like that. food banks are a safe bet most of the time because you can just sign in with a fake name, or if they do require an ID, they don't ask you to sign anything that could come back to bite you in the ass legally.

Now here is another tip for cf'ers wanting to get on the cheap and score like the breeders do: Restaurants that have "Kids eat free" nights. What you do is order take out. Order 2 adult meals, then 3 of their "kids" meals (usually simple fare like mac n cheese, small burgers, spagetti) take the meals home and have them for lunch or something.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login