"Duggars welcome 18th child"

Posted by Medusa 
"Duggars welcome 18th child"
December 18, 2008
Read it and puke:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28053565/
Re: "Duggars welcome 18th child"
December 18, 2008
Oh yay. The oldest male kid just got married, to the most vapid-looking twit imaginable. He's gonna run a "pre-owned" car dealership. So much for college, or trade school, or anything else that could give you good skills. I'm sure the twit will start popping out GrandDuggars any day now, even as Ma D keeps churning out her own (barf).
December 18, 2008
"The ultimate Christmas gift from God," said Jim Bob Duggar, the father of the 18 children. "She's just absolutely beautiful, like her mom and her sisters.

two faces puking

"We both would love to have more," he said.

Of course. eye rolling smiley

With two sets of twins, Michelle, has gone through 15 pregnancies that ended in 13 natural deliveries and two Caesarean sections.

They should have stitched her snatch up as well with the first one. It would have been HILARIOUS if the doctor had secretly tied her tubes whilst he was in there.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2008
I hope they get in a fiery car wreck in their BAV (Breeder Assault Vechicle) that wipes them all out.
MooMilk
December 19, 2008
The Duggars are absolute proof, as far as I am concerned, that atheists are right and there is no god.

If there were a god, they'd all be sterile and none of this would have happened in the first place.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Read it and puke:
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28053565/

Every time I read that they've had another kyd, I'm reminded of that saying by ????:

Lady, it's not a clown car.

Damn, DuggarMom! Close your legs already!
MooMilk
December 19, 2008

MooMilk
December 19, 2008
One thing to keep in mind here, this is likely MOOduggars last healthy spawn... she's 43... if she keeps going they are going to have 10 mutant tards before she goes into menopause.

Of course, as soon as the pweshus myracles start popping out, so will the government money, and all their BS about being self reliant or whatever will go right out the window, MOOduggar will be another welfare whore burden for all of us.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2008
OMG, MooMilk! You just made me choke on my lemonade...I love that pic!
December 19, 2008
actually hubbie dearest :: hork:: is a real estate agent i heard, and was or is a senator..or tried to be..

those kind of people always make a profit. they are also a church so tax exemption i beleive..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
December 19, 2008
Mercurio, you are absolutely correct: The Duggars are declared a church so they don't pay property taxes. Yep. Tha's right. Read it and weep (or get a flamethrower...). angry smiley

Also, Pa Jim-Bob was indeed a politician at one time, not surprisingly.
December 19, 2008
He was a state rep.
They are both licensed real estate agents.
They own several commercial properties , that they invested in when they were younger.

They are the talk of the town here.
People / breeders worhsip the ground they walk on.
I laugh at them and make fun of them.
I love the clown car, too funny.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 19, 2008
These people are revolting. Jim Bob claims that the non use of birth control and the number of kyds that they have is up to Michelle and it always has been. He says that in some magazine interview around kyd number 14 or 15, I think. I wonder why no one picked up that one comment and ran with it, as I certainly would have if I was an article writer or reporter of any kind. That right there completely dispels any and all prior and subsequent statements that their famblee size is in "God's hands", when Duggar Dud himself has admitted that it's MICHELLE'S desire and choice to not use birth control OF ANY SORT. Yeah, she will very likely start the "retard" set in her next round of kyds from now up until menopause. The odds are in favor of a few retards and preemies with God knows what problems for this next set in the next ten years, or until her uterus finally falls out her snatch. whichever comes first.

I am certain though that these will be touted as "micrale baybees" and will no doubt receive even bigger headlines as the whole country watches.
CFTeen
December 19, 2008
MooMilk - ROTFLOL! You got me good!

In all seriousness, the Duggars are a prime example of our overconsuming culture. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing...and especially so when each kid gets you thousands in tax rebates at the expense of others.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login