Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder Christmas Card Letter

Posted by annie35 
Breeder Christmas Card Letter
December 19, 2008
Let me start with the back story, a few years ago this guy and his family moved here to NWA to work for my husband. The wife went on and on about how AR schools would be beneath her daughter. She said her daughter who was 16 at the time, was very intelligent and intellectually superior. They move away about 3 years later.

So fast forward to last Christmas, we get their standard Christmas letter and it reads that their genius daughter has quit college, because she needs to find herself. The girl would also tell you how smart she was and how she was going to be a doctor.

So I get this years letter in the mail and genius daughter has got married and had a baby, no more college or no more bragging about how intellectualy superior she is. The letter then goes on for 3 pages about this ugly ass kid ( sent pictures) and how intellectually superior the grandkid is. Supposedly at 1 year she can open doors. Big whoop!

I guess when your high hopes and big dreams for your kid fall apart, you just redirect them to the grandkid.

The letter was all about this kid opening doors, eating, walking in her walker, and other stuff that was rather boring and useless information.

But the wife has not given up, damn it someday, some off spring of hers will be intellectually superior, if she says it enough it will eventually happen.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Breeder Christmas Card Letter
December 19, 2008
Annie, that is hilarious....and so typical. smiling smiley Well, maybe if the 'intellectually superior' grandbrat isn't the next Einstein, well by gosh, her kids will be! Or maybe her kids! Or the next batch! I won't hold my breath on that.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2008
Kid can open doors at 1? well well well, we see where THIS is going.
"Kid wanders out of house and gets flattened on nearboy road."
December 19, 2008
Hey, my one year old CAT can open doors, man. HAH!

How utterly predictable...
December 19, 2008
I've mentioned this before, but I once had a doe rat that could pick damn near any lock I put on her cage. I wonder if I had included that info in a Christmas card whether or not the breeders would find it interesting....they certainly want me to think the fact that their kid finally managed to crap on his own is the most interesting thing since the moon landing. But I'd love to see one of their brats do what just one of my 'vermin' managed to do.
December 19, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kid can open doors at 1? well well well, we see
> where THIS is going.
> "Kid wanders out of house and gets flattened on
> nearboy road."

LOL! bouncing and laughing

I hate to be the bearer of bad news to that woman, but BIG FUCKIN' DEAL. ANY kyd, except maybe a retard, SHOULD be able to open a simple door and/or turn a door knob, hop around in a walker, eat a cracker or cookie or most anything else within it's reach that it can put in it's mouth. My CATS can open interior lightweight doors, cabinets, drawers, etc....and one can actually hang his 16 lb body over a heavy exterior door knob and if he is allowed to try long enough, he can even open that by rolling and clawing, rolling and clawing......

It's downright embarassing how stupid these people are and they will likely never even realize how idiotic they sound. What I really hate is when they preface some ground breaking news story, much like the one year old opening a door, with, "I know I am just a proud moomie/meemaw, but........." Do they think that people find this shit "cute" or endearing in any way? My God I hope not, because I find it unbearably foolish and stupid sounding and it's very difficult to not look disgusted when they go on and on and on and on.........sleeping
December 19, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:
> Hey, my one year old CAT can open doors, man.
> HAH!
>
> How utterly predictable...

LOL. So does mine... He's figured out how to turn the door knob on our bedroom door. O_o
December 20, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:
> Hey, my one year old CAT can open doors, man.

My two girls can too!

And my tiny one, Lucy, once got out of her kitten harness (we had to train them to stay on the balcony). I have NO IDEA how she did it. But, after that, we called her Baby Loudini. grinning smiley
December 20, 2008
This business of bragging about a toddler opening a door, as if that is beyond her years and signifies a greater intelligence, reminds me of how often breeders brag about crap like that recently. Is it just me, or do moos and moomaws seem to brag more when it's less deserved, are kyds just getting dumber, or is it a combination of both? My MIL was going on and on and on and on about my nephew being soooooooo smart because he could recite the 12 biblical disciples of Jesus. Well, the boy is nearly four years old and he goes to Sunday school every week and to vacation bible school for two weeks in the summer, not to MENTION the "study time" he has with her, one on one, every weekday afternoon. He has an entire biblical storybook DVD collection and a biblical library that could serve a small bible college. So, I don't really think his recitation of the 12 disciples is that big of a deal.eye rolling smiley

Then, there is a cousin in law who has a toddler and great grand-meemoo always goes on and on about how dextrous she is 'for her age", how strong she is "for her age", how people think she is older than she really is because she is so athletic "for her age" because she can do a cartwheel and stand on her head, IF she leans against a wall. At the famblee get together (they have them weekly) this last time when she started back up about "Anna" looking, acting, and behaving older than she was, as if people somehow expected more of her when she was FAR advanced, "for her age". I said, "How old is she, because to me she looks and acts about three years old". Well, great grand-meemoos face dropped as she confirmed that the kyd WAS in fact 3 and a half years old. So, HOW is it that "Anna" is being basically ignored for her advanced physical condition because she LOOKS so much older, when in fact, she looks, acts, behaves, and does little stunts EXACTLY like a child her age would? confused smiley

There are approximately 25 kyds under the age of twelve who are a part of my husband's extended famblee, so it's SOMETHING kiddie related all of the damned time. There are currently 3 cousins who are knocked up, and I soooooo look forward to seeing them and all of the other kyds at the Christmas Eve dinner next Wednesday night. I especially look forward to the Christmas DAY dinner at meemaws (MIL) on the 25th too, because THAT is when we will get to hear and see a play by play of ALL of the fruits of Santa Claus' sleigh. "Show Aunt Kim how you play with that toy", "Maybe Uncle Mike Mike will play that game with you...", "Tell Aunt Kim....", "Show Aunt Kim......", "Read that to Aunt Kim......."Take Aunt Kim.....", "Make Aunt Kim watch you do this......", on and on and on. :spin

I wish that Christmas was over.
Gigabyte
December 20, 2008
Well let's put it this way Annie. There wer someone simliar to this super-human intelligent girl going to become super person.
She goes on about she was so smart she will be 10 times superior than and top-off all of the Childfree people.

Then suddenly a year later she had a kid. Let me tell you something: when she crap out a kid and hatch a loaf from the oven, her IQ absolutly plummeted to a breeder saying the kid is a pain in the butt.

Advice to the genius daughter: Next in get a tubes-tied/sterilized because you lose all your hopes and dream will stattered to a slave to a baby.

Childfree always prevail.

Another thing is I don't get is if the kid was a genius, why would they throw away all the IQ, intelligent, hopes and dream for a baybee anyway. and all this BS about "I would never trade anything for the children".
Well unfortunatly the super-kid had trade all her 'brain' for a loaf.
Gigabyte
December 20, 2008
Well let's put it this way Annie. There wer someone simliar to this super-human intelligent girl going to become super person.
She goes on about she was so smart she will be 10 times superior than and top-off all of the Childfree people.

Then suddenly a year later she had a kid. Let me tell you something: when she crap out a kid and hatch a loaf from the oven, her IQ absolutly plummeted to a breeder saying the kid is a pain in the butt.

Advice to the genius daughter: Next in get a tubes-tied/sterilized because you lose all your hopes and dream will stattered to a slave to a baby.

Childfree always prevail.

Another thing is I don't get is if the kid was a genius, why would they throw away all the IQ, intelligent, hopes and dream for a kid anyway. and all this BS about "I would never trade anything for the children".
Well unfortunatly the super-kid had trade all her 'brain' for a loaf.
December 22, 2008
All these stories about advanced child development remind me of my childed friends with the mush mouthed, antisocial, unpotty trained 4 year old...who they claim is "advanced" because he can play some video games. Advanced for a 16 year old with severe developmental disabilities, not for a 4 year old...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login