Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Odd noise while at body shop

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Odd noise while at body shop
December 19, 2008
The other day I was waiting to pick up my mini-cooper after a minor fender bender. This was in what could be regarded as a normal small business office. The front door was closed. All of a sudden there was a noise, not very loud, but with strange tintinabulations, modulations, and moans. Everybody heard it, looked around..
Turns out it was some damn moo putting her toadler little boy into its car seat and it was shrieking its stupid little lungs out. Good God, I would shut the door on the little shit and let it scream its fugly face off.
What makes women think this is so adorable, desireable, or cute? They will simp 'oh it's diffffferennnt...' while the turd is sitting and shrieking, puling, whining... arrgh. fuckamoos.
Re: Odd noise while at body shop
December 19, 2008
I left my public library the other day because people were allowing their children to scream unbridled. I guess parents develop selective deafness.
December 19, 2008
There are few human sounds more unsettling than the sudden and urgent shriek or gutteral wail of a small chlyd. I can't tell the difference between a "I am hungry, fussy, and want out of my cage" wail vs "I have just got my foot snagged up to my ankle in a steel storm grate" wail. Therefore, I tend to try and ignore them all, which of course is pointless. I have had to leave half filled buggies in Walmart, the grocery store, and other retail establishments in the past because of a loud, continual, and long term screamer. I honestly could not hear my own self think. If I was a moomie (which I will never be, thankfully) and MY brat started up the water works with the sound effects, I would leave wherever I was with the kyd and put it in a room and let it "CIO" (CRY IT OUT) until the little bastard was too hoarse to make an audible sound, much less wail. In the meantime, I would clean the house and run every major appliance that I possibly could in order to drown out the sound, or crank up the stereo and crack open a bottle of vino.

If no one was around, I found one that wouldn't hurt it, and I could get away with it, I would consider gagging the kyd or at the very least giving it a kiddie approved tranquilizer or maybe some cough medicine or a sippy cup laced with a half ounce of sweet liqueur. I absolutely can not tolerate the long term wailing for no apparent reason crying. If it isn't sick, hungry, wearing a shit filled diaper, or being bitten by a spider or getting pinched by a car seat, then it can STFU. I have witnessed moomies attempt to feed it; NO GO, check it's diaper; STATUS DRY, pick it up; NO SPIDERS OR PINCHIES, and it doesn't appear ill, so WHY is it STILL wailing?
December 19, 2008
*snicker* I'd be tempted to leave the kid in the store and take the groceries home smiling smiley

Kids seem to just adore screaming blue murder, for some reason. Even if there is absolutely nothing wrong, they will shriek and cry and nothing will make them shut up. Sometimes I assume it's crankiness because the kid is tired or hungry, but with the way some kids howl, my doG, you'd think someone was slowly murdering them.

Hearing kids scream near me makes me think of evil things that I'd love to do to make them shut up. I was stuck next to a screaming baby on a bus for an hour or so, and I was so tempted to drown the little bastard in the bus toilet. Even if the parents try to quell the screams, it's just infuriating to even listen to it. I think I'd also be half-tempted to duct-tape a pacifier in the kid's mouth.
December 19, 2008
If I had a kid, I'd have to raise it in a sensory-deprivation tank (the kid, not me). I think they make noise just because they CAN, like when they discover that they have a hand that can grab things, they just use what they have. They figure out they can make a sound with their newly discovered equipment, so they do.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 19, 2008
A friend of mine had a very colicky baby who screamed for hours on end and there was nothing either she or her husband could do to soothe him. She told me that she could hear the echoes of his screams in her head wherever she went, like a ringing in her ears. Not having that much exposure to babies, I imagine I'd be a raging lunatic after living through a nightmare like that and I think that listening to such stories and worse from the parents themselves should be mandatory in every teenager's health/human sexuality class.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login