Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Grateful.

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Grateful.
December 19, 2008
You know, this is going to sound rather silly and soppy, but everyday I am grateful that this board and the people who post within it exist. To me, it really is the one true Childfree community where you can let off some steam and not hold back your true feelings about this breeder/brat-filled world without someone wailing, "You're meeeaaaan, you're naaasssty! Wah!".

Thanks guys, you're the best. Thank you
Re: Grateful.
December 19, 2008
Agreed, but methinks some trolls have arrived to keep things interesting.
December 19, 2008
Everyone here knows that the trolls flatter us.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 19, 2008
Tiquer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Agreed, but methinks some trolls have arrived to
> keep things interesting.

I thought so too.
December 19, 2008
Oh, I'm not just talking about the retarded trolls that cruise the site, but also about the Childfree whiney-butts on other communities, lol.
December 19, 2008
Glad to be part of the movement.
I am glad I can talk with like minded people.
A toast to the CF. May ourlives always be this relaxed, exciting, and free.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 19, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Glad to be part of the movement.
> I am glad I can talk with like minded people.
> A toast to the CF. May ourlives always be this
> relaxed, exciting, and free.

Cheers! :beer
Anonymous User
December 19, 2008
Please, bring on the trolls
(sharpening dictionary)
December 19, 2008
I'm extremely thankful for this board also. It really is the only place that I can spout off. You guys are the most awesome group of people I've ever seen on this big 'ol internet. Thanks for being cool and giving good advice, also.

I'm very proud to be part of this movement as well. I had no idea it existed until it came time for me to stop with the ambiguity already and make a decision. All these years I thought I was crazy for not wanting to jump in the sack and make a baybee the minute I got married. Now I KNOW. And I'm not alone.
Kaia
December 19, 2008
I am really grateful for this board as well. I live in Arkansas and it's a breeder's paradise here, (just look at the Duggar skank if you don't believe me) I don't think the majority of women around here even realize they have the option to not have kids. This is really the only place that gets how I feel. So thanks to all of the and to the Admin of this site! grinning smiley

Kaia
December 19, 2008
I lurves you all too! It's so great to get away from the breeders and hang out with smart, funny people who understand.

:beer
December 19, 2008
:beer

Up until around this time last year, I had never met anyone who had admitted that they were childless by choice, much less had I ever heard the term "childfree". However, I have been acquainted with some people throughout the years who have claimed to have been childLESS and not by choice, although in retrospect, I have my doubts. I ran across CF communities quite by accident when some breeders pissed me off at work one day with their fucking baybee shower collection buckets, ESPECIALLY since they BOTH had several brats already, got welfare checks, and hadn't bothered to ever get married.eye rolling smiley So, when I got home I was looking for some commentary/articles regarding how greedy and entitled people with kyds can be as well as some places we might could go on our vacation that didn't cater to breeders and their spawn. I remember I typed in keywords like, People with kids, rude, greedy, no kids allowed, single moms with multiple kids, welfare mothers, brats and their stupid parents, etc.....and HERE I AM. tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login