Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have a great weekend

Posted by annie35 
Have a great weekend
December 19, 2008
Have a good one.
I am off to enjoy my pathetic and lonely CF exsitance.
Think I will start with a good glass of vino, maybe some Chinese take away, and a good book. If it gets to quiet and relaxing maybe a game on the PS3 or my hubby and I can watch a flick.
Enjoy!

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
Re: Have a great weekend
December 19, 2008
Yours truly will be going to a Xmas party tonight, might even get lucky. smiling smiley

Saturday, my meaningless CF life will be target shooting in STL followed by a barbecue dinner.

Sunday will be finishing my Winter house cleaning, a nice bottle of Port and then finishing my application to the Arizona Bar Examiners for the July 09 exam.

Gawd, my life apparently sucks. smiling smiley
December 19, 2008
Holiday dinner at a great restaurant yesterday, professional hockey game tonight in a suite (thanks to some of DH's business contacts,) antiquing over the weekend. A good book, glass of wine, and some quality time with the hubs, and that's about all that's going on in my pathetic little life (sniffle.)

Enjoy!
December 19, 2008
I'm happy because a few of my childfree friends will be coming over! We'll be going out for a good meal, then it's back to my place to play a good game of cards, have a good chat, and bust out a bottle of the lovely imported vodka I have in my cabinet.

Until they call me and tell me they're ready I think I'll tuck into a warm bubble bath with a book.

The Mr. and I are going horseback-riding this weekend, too. God, what a pathetic and lonely CF existence I lead; my life is horrible! winking smiley

By the way, Marzi - OT just a bit - you a gamer by chance? There's a hilarious game for Nintendo DS called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney where you get to play as a defense attorney who has go against different prosecutors to get your clients off the hook. You can actually hold the DS up and speak directly into it and say, "OBJECTION"! It's very funny. smiling smiley You reminded me of it when you mentioned the Bar Examiners app.
December 19, 2008
Tonight will be good as should saturdDAY and Sunday. but tomorrow night is the "famblee Christmas cookie bake".shrug
December 19, 2008
Sounds like a great plan, Annie. I like to start my weekends out with a nice glass of vino, too...or two or three... Hehehe!

Tomorrow is the annual Famblee Chrissmus party at my Aunts house. This will be the first year that I'm sure about my childfree choice. So I'll be ready when the questions start. You know...since hubby and I have been married almost *gasp* TWO whole years and we don't have a loaf yet. I get to say, "NO thanks! We're sticking with pets."

It's mostly my mom's side, which is chuck full of breeders. This includes a cousin who got IVF and is probably almost ready to pop at this point. Last I saw her (in July) she wasn't showing much, I think she was about two months or so. Neither was the brood mare my other cousin married. She should be nice and huge also. This is her FIFTH child, which will be three with my cousin and two with a deadbeat dickhead.

Yea, I can't fucking wait. Thankfully my other brother (the cool one who's a 'black sheep' like me) will be there so hubby and I will have someone to talk to.

Have a great weekend everyone!
December 19, 2008
Tonight it's minus 300 degrees outside, so I'm staying in with my 2 fluffy girls. I think I'll watch some "24" on DVD in preparation for the new season.

And tomorrow night I am having fondue with my CF aunt and her 2 fluffy boys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login