Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Betty Crocker ad

Posted by barbara 
barbara
Betty Crocker ad
December 20, 2008
Theres this annoying ad for Betty Crocker sugar cookies on television. Dad is eating cookies that were left for Santa and a little boy brat (around 5-6 years old) comes in and starts whining that the dad shouldn't be eating the cookies because they are for Santa. Then he starts screaming. "HE'S GONNA LEAVE, HE'S GONNA LEAVE!" Then dad and the brat go into the kitchen and starts making some more cookies. Brat is seen flattening cookie dough with the palms of his ( possibly germ-ridden) hands.
Re: Betty Crocker ad
December 21, 2008
What a stupid duddy. EVERYONE knows that the very last thing that you let the kyd do on Christmas Eve is set out the Santa snack. This is done right before the kyd is threatened that his getting up and coming out of his bedroom will either result in Santa not coming at all or leaving if he happens to already be there.eye rolling smiley It would have NEVER crossed my mind to get up out of my bed on Christmas Eve for those very reasons. It was pretty selfish for the Betty Crocker dad to eat up the cookies in front of the kyd anyway and might even be considered a little mean. At any rate, it was stupid as hell and the kyd has NO business in there making more cookies in the middle of the fucking night, but he should have been shuttled back off to bed (with, "Santa won't come if you get up again", threats) and any old packaged cookies tossed onto the plate to replace the baked ones.
Anonymous User
December 21, 2008
I hate that shrill little hysterical turd!! More than the little bitch in the Pediasure ad! That's exactly the kind of shit you have deal with, if you're a parent. Just ONE MORE facet of the enslavement of childrearing.
Anonymous User
December 21, 2008
"HE'S GONNA LEAVE, HE'S GONNA LEAVE!"

-*WHACK!* Shut the fuck up, you little shit--go to bed!

"but, but.."

-*WHACK!* "What part of 'Shut the Fuck Up!' is hard for you to understand??"

smiling smiley
December 21, 2008
Marzipan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "HE'S GONNA LEAVE, HE'S GONNA LEAVE!"
>
> -*WHACK!* Shut the fuck up, you little shit--go to
> bed!
>
> "but, but.."
>
> -*WHACK!* "What part of 'Shut the Fuck Up!' is
> hard for you to understand??"
>
> smiling smiley

LOL!tongue sticking out smiley

OR....."If you DON'T STFU and go back to bed, then I will GUARANTEE you he will leave, because I will MAKE him leave! If Santa doesn't understand that, then maybe his REINDEER will understand THIS!" (As he pulls down a hunting gun from the gun rack and cocks it) Letting that kyd get away with getting up, scolding duddy for the cookie caper, and then being REWARDED for the wailing by being allowed to not only stay up but to make cookies, won't do anything but turn the little bastard into an entitlement minded, spoiled, whining little sissy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login