Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This Wave of Trolls...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
This Wave of Trolls...
December 21, 2008
...Is largely my fault, I have to admit. I at times read Antigone's blog for entertainment value, as it's a fountainhead of pretentiousness, Moo narcissism, and people with rather pathetic needs of validation that only shitting a sprog will satisfy.

The original posting that said we were hateful has since been deleted--big surprise. Antigone will go on to have her Bastard Sprog and saddle him with a name that will ensure his ass will be kicked in school (one can only hope that Perseus is a pseudonym), and blog on with a martyr complex since her Duh smarted up and left.

A bit of schadenfreude? Perhaps. It's more the vindication I feel having split up with a fiancee who was (had I been oopsed) gearing up to be an Antigone clone.

Breeders--cockroaches can have kids--you're not special, nor are your progeny. Since you control the vast majority of the world, do us a favor, let us have our forum to vent, lest we scream and throw large cumbersome objects at you and your shitlings. It's cheaper to do so here, as there's no bail money or legal defense bills. In short--fuck off.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to finish watching the Arizona-New England game. Might even cook a steak later, then have loud sex with my female friend with benefits with the bedroom door open--no risk of sprogs interrupting us.

-Marzipan
Re: This Wave of Trolls...
December 21, 2008
I don't understand why you think it's mostly your fault. Do you have delusions of grandeur much?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
December 21, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't understand why you think it's mostly your
> fault. Do you have delusions of grandeur much?

Well, I alerted the board to the most recent round of "we're hateful" comments on Antigone's site.

As for "delusions of grandeur," no, but quite often I've delusions of adequacy. winking smiley
December 21, 2008
I was just making fun, no cigar-jokes implied winking smiley

It wasn't just you, it's been an ongoing thing here. A few of us follow that blog for shits and giggles, and we have come to expect trolls from there for whatever reason.

Besides, you are not held responsible for the actions of others. Unless you ARE the troll, of course.tongue sticking out smiley

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
December 21, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>Unless you ARE the troll, of course.tongue sticking out smiley

Ugh! Bite your tongue! winking smiley
Gigabyte
December 21, 2008
Don't blame yourself Marzipan. Breeders troll here anyway.
I enjoy them troll here and turn this site into a cyber battlefield. With the guys like Mercurior and Kidlesskim on this forum. CF people defend this website turf heavily guarded and we always win against the breeders because in reality, people chose to have kids are always in denial.
In the outside world the breeders choose the hell-hole life as it is and we choose a better path not to have them and they wish they were like us.
When they breeders troll here and challenge us do a duel, we show 100+ legit reasons why not to have kids and they have absoulty none. Even they try to make one, they always lie to themselves.
December 21, 2008
I was just fooling around with you! No pun intended!! I'm MARRIED!! Oh noez!

December 21, 2008
Ok ladies, I know Marzi has a lot going for him, being an actual living, breathing CF male and all, but let's just try and control ourselves! Starting with you, Miss Poofy! grinning smiley Ha ha ha.
Besides, he's not a lawyer yet, and until then he's just not worth it! grinning smiley (Sorry, Marzi....I just couldn't resist after what you told us what was said to you before, hee hee hee).

"I enjoy them troll here and turn this site into a cyber battlefield. With the guys like Mercurior and Kidlesskim on this forum. CF people defend this website turf heavily guarded and we always win against the breeders because in reality, people chose to have kids are always in denial."

Oh, I get it! As long as Merc and Kimmy are here, we're safe! But the rest of us are just chopped liver! winking smiley
I'm only joking, I heart my fellow board-goers here at BF. :yr

And Marzi, schadenfreude INDEED! I must admit I use it for the same purpose. Hmmm...I think maybe the title of that particular blog needs to change to that instead. As it is now it's just not catchy enough. I always assumed the 'Lost' part in uh, that blog's title had to do with her MIND, and I think I may be correct on that assumption. What do you think?
uhuh
December 21, 2008
Hey maybe you would like to post here what you posted on Antigone's blog... just for kicks.
December 21, 2008
Sure thing, uhuh! I'd be delighted to. Here is the message, in its entirety:

"Dear antigone,

It's come to my attention recently that you are only half-deluded. A very good internet friend of yours has recently been coming to our boards on your behalf, and I've got to say, she has really been doing an exceptional job. Unfortunately, she's not so good in the use of punctuation and I can tell that intelligent debate really isn't her strong suit. But she's also a mother, like you, and we all know that punctuation and rational thinking aren't really important in life as long as you produce children. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself here....she told me you're a great writer and that you also run marathons. Well, needless to say, once she mentioned those facts to me, I realized that I was wrong about you. You're a sage....a saint....a woman wise beyond your years. So give your dear little helper an extra pat on the back for me, would you antigone? She's taken a lot of time away from her kid to come on here and set me straight, and I'm ever so glad she did. Thanks, and God speed."

There, I hope that was the message you wanted.
December 21, 2008
No problem, Marz! The more fodder we have to fuck with, better. BRING ON DUH MOOOOOOHS!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
December 22, 2008
and running a marathon somehow makes you "superior", Better than those who dont????

it just means you are learning to run for longer.. running from what?

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 22, 2008
As I understand it, going right to a mommy blog from here as opposed to opening a new window can sometimes leave a trail that brings them back here. Not, Marzi, that you did that, but I remember being warned in the past to try and leave no trace by doing it that way.
December 22, 2008
yes, if you have a counter on your forum/blog whatever, you can see your visitors.. and how they find you.. if its via a search engine, or from a link in the site.

so i put that delete bit, so that you have to open the link in a new window..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 22, 2008
I always believe that for every one mouthy indignant troll on here, there are 50 or more parents or pro-kidders who read silently and probably think "hmm actually that's a good point. And that's a good point too. Ooh I never thought about it that way."

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
December 22, 2008
WHO CARES if they see the links come from this place? I'm not doing that bullshit linky-dink thing anymore.

Anonymous User
December 22, 2008
I feel the same way, PP – as long as nobody from BF trolls on any site we link to, there should be no problem. The owner of the site – who is generally the only one who sees the referral links – just needs to realize that when you air all of your dirty laundry on the internet, you’re opening yourself up to being snarked.

But most of those types are total drama-queen/attention-whores, who can’t stand the thought of anyone not giving them IVY’s (look at me, @#$%& sp3^k1n’ like a ‘net pro) – even on another site, so they bitch and whine to the herd that worships at their hooves in the hopes of getting their feelings placated because the child-hating meanies’ words hit a little to close to home.
December 22, 2008
with me its a habit.. didnt want them to see where i came from when i was working..or i could have lost my job.. or been in trouble..especially if you use a works server

December 22, 2008
Antogine threatened to have me fired from my job; that she would tell my boss I was surfin' when I should be workin'. I told her to go ahead and tattle-tale, that my employer doesn't care if I read and post to blogs while I am at work. I even signed it with my real name. I don't say anything on-line that I wouldn't say to your face in real life.

December 22, 2008
some places arent as good as yours.. i worked for a government department.. so while i could surf.. inflammatory comments via their server.. big no no stuff.. now they knew my addresses at home.. and blogs.. that was ok because i didnt post at work.. at home, its my home.. work is work..

i seperate my life like that.. it was the legal requirement set by the governing body..

at home i can let rip.. at work i wont..

December 22, 2008
That usually is the case, I am aware of that. Miss Antogine just needs to realize that not everyone can be intimidated into kissing her ass.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login