Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Snow

Posted by SlumSlut 
My Snow
December 21, 2008

This cat BEGGED to be let out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
Re: My Snow
December 21, 2008
Let meeee iiiiiiiiiinnnn
December 21, 2008
They NEVER believe me.

Don't you just love it when they try another door, thinking the weather will be different out a different door?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 22, 2008
poofy_puff
They NEVER believe me.

Don't you just love it when they try another door, thinking the weather will be different out a different door?

LOL! I know, right? I've got four of the hairy buggers back home in Australia (they live with my parents now) and they ALL want to go out different doors. When it's raining hard and windy, the oldest male, Remus, insists on going outside... Only to want back in two minutes later. Then five minutes after that he wants back out again, only this time by the back sliding door. The only indoor cat we have is our youngest male... His name is Sam (my parents call him Sammy, lol). We raised him from three weeks old and is a little... "special". He can't go outside unsupervised, but he does gets supervised out-door play time three times a week for an hour each. He's a funny little guy... Instead of using the dirt to go to the toilet, he'll actually run back inside to use the litter box and then return outside again. It's hilarious.

I miss my Aussie furbabies so much...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login