Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BOARD UPGRADE: REPORT BUGS HERE - UPDATED

Posted by Ex_Admin 
Re: The Avatars work, yay!
December 25, 2008
It's good that the size of the file is limited to... whatever. I forgot, but it's really small. Less is more. Not when it comes to smilies though!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: BOARD UPGRADE: REPORT BUGS HERE
December 27, 2008
It took me a little while to get the crop and the file size right, as I don't do much with Photoshop, but I like the personalization in having an avatar. Thanks, Admin.
December 28, 2008
married with rabbits
I just logged in for the first time in a couple of days and saw we had avatars. I uploaded one and it's not working. I resized it in photobucket and everything. So far this is the only problem I have encountered. Love the new look.

This is going to sound weird, but did you 'select avatar' after you uploaded? When I uploaded mine, I had to click 'select avatar' and then click save settings...even though I had only uploaded one. This software won't automatically display your avatar after you upload it. Odd, I know, but I noticed that quirk a few days ago.
December 28, 2008
Wish you could zoom in on that bunny for a close-up!

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

December 29, 2008
I just noticed that if you click on the little red flag on the left, you get taken to the first unread message in the thread! Yippee! I've been wanting this feature forever! Now this board has everything I need.

December 30, 2008
Thanks Poofy for pointing that out...I saw the flag but didn't click on it.
Now if that troll would just deliver the recliner so I could watch CSI with my cats...I'd be so happy.
January 02, 2009
I'm putting in a request with my hosting company to be moved to a different server. I think it will happen Monday morning, but it may happen as soon as I request it. I just wanted you to be aware that it's coming in the next few days so if the board is down, you'll know why. After that, I'll be done with the upgrading. I'm moving to a server that is compatible with the Phorum software so that all the features I added to the board (as well as links in posts) will work.

Thanks for your patience!
Re: BOARD UPGRADE: REPORT BUGS HERE - UPDATED
January 02, 2009
May I make a small suggestion? On threads with multiple pages, the Page Selector is shown only at the bottom of the page. Could you also put the same Page Selector at the top of the page? It is a minor nuisance to have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page just to see which page I am on and to choose another page. Other message boards show this at the top and bottom of each page.

Thanks.
January 03, 2009
deegee
May I make a small suggestion? On threads with multiple pages, the Page Selector is shown only at the bottom of the page. Could you also put the same Page Selector at the top of the page? It is a minor nuisance to have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page just to see which page I am on and to choose another page. Other message boards show this at the top and bottom of each page.

Thanks.
No problem, it's done.
January 05, 2009
Admin1, thank you for all the new smileys! They're fun and add a lot of color to the board. Great job on the upgrade; I find the new board easier to use. Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login