Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, well, well, like we didn't know that already

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Well, well, well, like we didn't know that already
December 22, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1099637/Britains-generous-welfare-created-benefits-baby-boom.html
Re: Well, well, well, like we didn't know that already
December 22, 2008
yes, but its good that its being talked about.. thats the big difference.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 22, 2008
Some of the comments on the article are wonderful.

This one's from Purfleet in Essex which I hasten to add is a very working-class area, relatively poor:

"Last thing any economy and country needs, babies spawned by simple minded scavengers passing on their degenerate attitudes to the next generation. They are a drain on the economy and a cancer in society. The state needs to take control (all we have are wet liberal human rights loving half wits running the country). If they can not get tough on this vermin or reduce the birthrate of these rats, then it's time to assume Brave New World is the best intervention, and believe me I think it is. Give someone something for nothing & they do NOTHING & therefore are NOTHING."

And...

"50 years ago receiving benefits from the State was seen very badly and was a source of shame for those taking it. We need to get back to the idea that dole is only for a short period of absolute emergency and not a way of life."

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
December 22, 2008
Amethyst
Some of the comments on the article are wonderful.

This one's from Purfleet in Essex which I hasten to add is a very working-class area, relatively poor:

"Last thing any economy and country needs, babies spawned by simple minded scavengers passing on their degenerate attitudes to the next generation. They are a drain on the economy and a cancer in society. The state needs to take control (all we have are wet liberal human rights loving half wits running the country). If they can not get tough on this vermin or reduce the birthrate of these rats, then it's time to assume Brave New World is the best intervention, and believe me I think it is. Give someone something for nothing & they do NOTHING & therefore are NOTHING."

And...

"50 years ago receiving benefits from the State was seen very badly and was a source of shame for those taking it. We need to get back to the idea that dole is only for a short period of absolute emergency and not a way of life."

LMFAO. Wow... Those comments made me feel all warm and fuzzy... There MIGHT be hope after all in this breederific world...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login