Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Antigone, is she preggo or what is the deal exactly?

Posted by ih8breeders 
Re: Antigone, is she preggo or what is the deal exactly?
December 24, 2008
I have to share something. There are certain things that the mind will block out to protect itself. I just remembered one of those:

When I worked in a physician's office, I sometimes assisted when he would do a pelvic exam on a patient. My job was to stand there and hand him items such as the speculum, the swab, etc. Of course, it is usual for a female or (if the doctor is female) a second person to be present in this situation. They typically assumed I was a nurse or medical assistant; I was the secretary/receptionist in fact.

You get used to this rather quickly. I don't recall seeing many of the nasty ones that are described here (prolapsed or whatever). I suppose that if it were an OB/GYN instead of an internal-medicine office, I'd have seen some more variety. However, the one that stuck in my mind WAS in fact a lady who had five (5) children. The doctor told me this while examining her, and pointed toward her ass saying "See what a hemorrhoid looks like? That's from having all those kids."

He said it in the tone of voice that was matter-of-fact, like all women who have had multiple childbirths know this is one of the things that happens to your body, sort of the way he would talk about weight gain or morning sickness.

So there you go - another valid reason not to fuck up your body with pregnasty:

Hemorrhoids!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 24, 2008
GAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing a 'roid would be enough to scare me into CF'dom if I were not already there. Christ, there is nothing worse than a big red wormy thing hanging out of your ass, courtesy of Shitford's delivery. Knowing that it's a huge, cushion of tissue filled with blood vessels.

BLEAH.............................

I guess only "real women" have 'roids. Wasn't what that one troll said here? That she's a "real wombman" because she "carried a child?" And got all the goodies associated with it.

poofy_puff
.............................The doctor told me this while examining her, and pointed toward her ass saying "See what a hemorrhoid looks like? That's from having all those kids."

He said it in the tone of voice that was matter-of-fact, like all women who have had multiple childbirths know this is one of the things that happens to your body, sort of the way he would talk about weight gain or morning sickness.

So there you go - another valid reason not to fuck up your body with pregnasty:

Hemorrhoids!
December 24, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife
GAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing a 'roid would be enough to scare me into CF'dom if I were not already there. Christ, there is nothing worse than a big red wormy thing hanging out of your ass [snip]

Glad I could horrify someone with this! That's exactly what it looked like!

Have a great dinner!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 24, 2008
poofy_puff
KidFreeLuvnLife
GAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing a 'roid would be enough to scare me into CF'dom if I were not already there. Christ, there is nothing worse than a big red wormy thing hanging out of your ass [snip]

Have a great dinner!

Every woman who I have ever known who gave birth got hemorrhoids, although some had them worse than others. Luckily, I never had the opportunity to actually see their assholes, but this one woman I worked with used a description that gave me a pretty clear visual. She was about 24-25 and had already had three kyds with 3 different baybee daddies and she was a rather petite woman, probably weighing only about 100 pounds at 5 feet 6 or so. Anyway, she was walking (or limping) in such a way that I thought her afternoon doctor's appointment she had mentioned needing to leave early for was for a leg or hip injury. She told me that it was for a HORRIBLE hemorrhoid inflamation. I asked something like, "My God, just how bad is it?". She replied, "Kim, my entire asshole and the surrounding area of my rectum is literally OUTSIDE of my ass. It looks just like a monkey at the zoo". I have never been able to forget that, although at times I wish that I could.
December 24, 2008
nice to see more males here.. we seem to be a rarer breed (to coin a phrase).. of course everyone knows only women are childfree.. men are just sperm donors..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 24, 2008
someone mentioned antigone is a myth, and this of course made my brain tingle.. here is the myth of antigone.. (ans we all know what oeddipus did, killed his father and married his mother)

Antigone was the daughter of Oedipus and Jocasta, and her best known story is in the Antigone of Sophocles, which is one part of the Theban Saga.

After Oedipus left the throne, and when his two sons, Eteocles and Polynices, came of age, they agreed to rule Thebes in alternate years. Eteocles, at the end of his first year of rule, reneged on the agreement and refused to step down. Polynices then raised an army of traditional enemies of Thebes and led them against his city. (This story is recounted in Aeschylus' play Seven Against Thebes.) The battle ends with the defeat of the invading army, but Eteocles and Polynices are both dead, killed by each other's hand. Creon, who now assumes power in Thebes, declares that, as he was the protector of the city, Eteocles' body will be properly buried, but Polynices, because he attacked the city, will be left unburied on the battlefield.

Antigone decides she must disobey, arguing that a law of man which violates religious law is no law at all. She performs a ceremonial burial -- a simple sprinkling of dust over the body -- is apprehended by the guards, and taken before Creon, who decrees that she will herself be buried by being sealed in a cave. Creon's son, Haemon, however, is betrothed to Antigone, and protests her sentence and lectures his father on wise leadership. Creon refuses to change his mind. When the prophet Tiresias informs Creon that the gods are angry with his pronouncement concerning Polynices, he finally relents, but too late. When the cave is opened to retrieve Antigone, she has already hung herself. In his grief and anger, Haemon tries to kill Creon. He fails, and then kills himself instead. Upon his return to the palace, Creon also learns that his wife, Eurydice, killed herself too when she heard what had happened. Thus at the end of the play, Creon is ruler over an orderly city, but he has lost everything.

The Antigone is much admired for being the first and most enduring statement of the conflict between the need for social order and the feeling that on occasion higher law may supersede human law.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 24, 2008
mercurior
nice to see more males here.. we seem to be a rarer breed (to coin a phrase).. of course everyone knows only women are childfree.. men are just sperm donors..

I too, am glad to see more male members for several reasons:

1)I generally enjoy interacting with men
2)I like to hear/see male perspectives on various issues
3)I am happy to know there are men out there who don't pussy foot around regarding spawning and just sit back and allow women breeders to do whatever they please
4) For some unknown reason, it seems to upset, annoy, confuse, offend, etc.........these breeder moocow trolls that CF males exist. I think that up until they saw there were male members on Bratfree, they may have actually have believed that ALL men want baybees and that ALL men were looking for a woman to carry their spawn. I enjoy it when reality slaps them in the face, I guess. Also, it's a bit more difficult for them to claim that CF are just a bunch of died up, bitter because they don't have kyds (because ALL women secretly wish to be mothers), old crones with baybee ovens that are on the blink.bouncing and laughing, .
December 24, 2008
at one point there was only me.. and i felt reallly out of place.. and it got worrisome.. my views are different because i am male, i am not saying they are right or wrong, just different.. i can talk about how men think and feel, unfortunatly a lot of cf boards dislike males, as quite a few think the same as the breeder boards.. that all men want women barefoot and pregnant.. we all beleive this.. when in reality a lot of men, pick and choose what works and is right.. for them..

i was one of the first men on this board, took a few breaks when i felt i was losing my soul.. (plus personal crap too).. i know the female cf know this feeling of being alone amongst groups. and thats what a lot of men feel. there doesnt seem to be the male cf acceptence in a lot of places.

i used to be number 3, a lot of men are NOW.. they talk to me in the street men i know and i slowly trying to explain think about it, dont let the woman take charge of your reproductive state.. a few of my friends didnt think about it, but they are childfree now.. explained with logic, with passion.. my brother is childfree too, he hasnt come out with it, but he doesnt like kids, he wont get married or have kids.. so our line dies with us.. a nd thats fine.. we are content with it.. and my mum is as well.. i talk.. i talk a lot..

but a few times its been so hard to carry on feeling alone. even when i agree with you guys, feeling alone amongst you its not a good feeling. so for this my fellow male childfree's welcome and welcome again.. great to have you here..

http://web.njit.edu/~skg29/Antigone.doc
When Oedipus, her father and king of Thebes, was expelled by Creon, he was left “to wander as a blind beggar” where only Antigone accompanied him when no one else would. So with all this happening and the law forbiddening the burial of Polynices she was willing to die to honor and mourn him. This also showed the stubborn and selfish side of her in that she does not think of how her actions will affect others nor was she willing to change her beliefs for anyone or anything. Her stubbornness towards the burying of his body caused her to be exiled, which then lead to all the deaths that followed.

December 24, 2008
Mercurior, I am glad to see more men who are childfree. smiling smiley I also took a break from this place when it got too crazy and I was hating what I was becoming...
December 24, 2008
this is a shitty board full of hateful bitter old crones with dried up vaginas

Hm. Lessee. I get to stay at home and work on my book, and garden, and cook, all of which I love. My dear DH supports the household and gets treated like a king when he gets home. My feeling is one of deep gratitude and happiness, and DH likes the arrangement too.

We sleep in every weekend, and on weekends stay up as late as we like, with as much beer or wine as we feel like. We can take off on a moment's notice for a visit to a local antique store, library, museum, bookstore, or what have you. We are free.

My life is one of interesting research, dinner parties for friends, smooches with a loving DH, and lots of uninterrupted reading. It's the life I always wanted for myself, and I have it. I am thankful and happy, and DH is too.

I hope the angry commentor eventually finds such a good life for his or herself.
December 25, 2008
Clematis, I hear what you're saying!

I admit I watched the one hour special about Jon & Kate Plus 8 that kicked the whole show off out of morbid curiosity. I came away from it feeling exhausted and worn out. And then I counted my blessings that what I was watching would never be my situation.

How people live like that is unfathomable to me. Truly. I can't even imagine the hellish nightmares they live through. Filthy diapers, peed on sheets, potty training, screaming and crying, fighting, food everywhere, sticky fingers, fingerprints on the walls, kids underfoot. Aaaauuuugggghhh! Hold me, please!
December 25, 2008
cherryice
Clematis, I hear what you're saying!

I admit I watched the one hour special about Jon & Kate Plus 8 that kicked the whole show off out of morbid curiosity. I came away from it feeling exhausted and worn out. And then I counted my blessings that what I was watching would never be my situation.

How people live like that is unfathomable to me. Truly. I can't even imagine the hellish nightmares they live through. Filthy diapers, peed on sheets, potty training, screaming and crying, fighting, food everywhere, sticky fingers, fingerprints on the walls, kids underfoot. Aaaauuuugggghhh! Hold me, please!

Yeah, "..but it's all worth it, when it's your own, and afterall they will take care of you in your old age". (THREE bingos, for the price of one!)bouncing and laughing
December 26, 2008
Wow! Your life certainly sounds hateful, empty, bitter and lonely! LOL

clematis
this is a shitty board full of hateful bitter old crones with dried up vaginas

Hm. Lessee. I get to stay at home and work on my book, and garden, and cook, all of which I love. My dear DH supports the household and gets treated like a king when he gets home. My feeling is one of deep gratitude and happiness, and DH likes the arrangement too.

We sleep in every weekend, and on weekends stay up as late as we like, with as much beer or wine as we feel like. We can take off on a moment's notice for a visit to a local antique store, library, museum, bookstore, or what have you. We are free.

My life is one of interesting research, dinner parties for friends, smooches with a loving DH, and lots of uninterrupted reading. It's the life I always wanted for myself, and I have it. I am thankful and happy, and DH is too.

I hope the angry commentor eventually finds such a good life for his or herself.
December 26, 2008
A MONKEY AT THE ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is when women shit themselves on the delivery table. I'm sorry, but I've taken shits in public places, usually I was drunk, it was dark and me and my friends (I was in high school, forgive me) were driving around crapping in people's lawns and driveways in the middle of the night. Funny shit back then. Shitting on a delivery table in your most unflattering time, undignified position, and just bein' plain old nasty, is not what I'd consider fun.

kidlesskim
poofy_puff
KidFreeLuvnLife

Have a great dinner!

Every woman who I have ever known who gave birth got hemorrhoids, although some had them worse than others. Luckily, I never had the opportunity to actually see their assholes, but this one woman I worked with used a description that gave me a pretty clear visual. She was about 24-25 and had already had three kyds with 3 different baybee daddies and she was a rather petite woman, probably weighing only about 100 pounds at 5 feet 6 or so. Anyway, she was walking (or limping) in such a way that I thought her afternoon doctor's appointment she had mentioned needing to leave early for was for a leg or hip injury. She told me that it was for a HORRIBLE hemorrhoid inflamation. I asked something like, "My God, just how bad is it?". She replied, "Kim, my entire asshole and the surrounding area of my rectum is literally OUTSIDE of my ass. It looks just like a monkey at the zoo". I have never been able to forget that, although at times I wish that I could.
December 26, 2008
Nice summary of the Antigone myth Mercurior. I hadn't known that; it was informative. Thanks.
December 26, 2008
no probs.. my brother has a degree in ancient studies.. and i keep meaning to read all the old plays.. just got a proper copy of plato's republic.. had a text copy

December 30, 2008
I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing. Ever since our run-in with this soon-to-be breeder, I've had great pleasure reading her pathetic posts on her blog and smiling with adequate smugness afterward. How anybody could be so pathetic. Check out her latest blog entry but view the cached version so her blog roll doesn't track that you've been there. I usually google the name then click on the cached link just below the hit. Oh and you'll also note she's still playing headgames in the form of gifts to the ex-in-laws.

Anyway, now she's unhappy with her appearance. As I would be too if I looked like what she does right about now.

And she's got this: http://dermatology.about.com/cs/pregnancy/a/puppp.htm

Repugnancy sure does make one glow and radiate beauty.

Read the link, but not before you eat. It's really disgusting. See all we're missing out on?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login