Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gross TMI personal/health related comments (from a moomie board)

Posted by kidlesskim 
Gross TMI personal/health related comments (from a moomie board)
December 26, 2008
shrug "...They fade after a while and go silvery, but truth is they (stretch marks) never really go away...."

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools "... While they're faded (pretty much just white) the skin is loose, so the stretch marks are all wrinkly. ..."

confused smiley "...I have these nearly unoticeable red bumps around my areola (sorry for spelling). Only the tip of my nipple is tender-but I had a nipple blister about 2 weeks ago. No problems feeding or anything, yet, just wondering if anyone has any idea what they may be?..... I'm also dealing with another issue, occasional white nipples - I've read about blanching and vasospasms and know it's not either. For some reason, once cold air touches, they turn white and hurt. Can't wait to find out what's going on! "

Mr. T: I pitty tha foold "..., DS has broken skin on the bottom side of one of my nipples. All I know is that his bottom teeth are continuously rubbing on the raw spot, making it very painful to nurse him on the left side. So...after a couple days of painful nursing, I've finally figured out to nurse him upside down (69 sex) so that his bottom teeth are on the top side of the nipple...."

two faces puking"...This month the zits are horrible. Seems one keeps showing up just as another fades away. I just past a year post partum and I feel like my hormones must finally be returning to normal. I am ovulating right now and my nipples are soooo sore and I have zits all over my face. Is it possible my body has been different all this time and it is finally changing again? Sometimes it sucks being a girl! "

spanking with a whip on the ass "... I have a systemic yeast infection in my intestines (candida albicans) and am on a special diet. However, it is recommended, among other things, to do an herbal cleanse at the same time. Does anyone have experience with this or know if there is a colon cleanse that is safe for breastfeeding? "

shrug "... my tummy was definitely big even after the delivery and the naval region was bulging out, accompanied with pain.... Doctors did scanning and said that I had umbilical hernia... He was not at all pleased with my abdominal muscles. He said that I had very flabby abdominal muscles...What I want to know here is: -Is it abnormal to have flabby abdominal musles post-pregnancy? - did I do something wrong during my pregnancy that made me have this post-pregnancy tummy?..."

"Can you ladies discuss how your post-pregnancy tummy has been? Thanks in advance"eye rolling smiley

Replies:

"FLABBY and covered in stretch marks! I am pretty sure I have NO muscle tone under there! , "
"Flabby, jiggly, no muscle tone and digestive weirdness. And the stretch marks. At least it is fun to watch jiggle ".... "Well, I used to have a lot of stomach muscles & a very flat stomach. Key words there would be 'used to'. It now wiggles & jiggles, and has stretch marks. Though I'm sure my stomach muscles are under all the flab somewhere...",..... Flabby and jiggly. I had a c/section and my abdominal muscles were sliced into pretty roughly, so there is a lot of damage. Total opposite of what I had pre-preg...", "I too have a hernia left over from the pg and my c-section. Mine is not just around my belly button though, no, there's a big gap (as in almost an inch, no exagerating here!) in the muscles all the way from my diaphragm to my pubic bone! When I tense my stomach muscles I can litterally stick a couple of fingers in the gap there!", "...After 4? Are you kidding me? And I'm 44. Flabby, jiggly, stretch marks galore...."

shrug '... I had my DS about 8 months ago and have been BF ever since. My sex drive is still nada and when my DH and I do have sex, it is still rather painful (still feels like sandpaper at first). I had a 3rd degree tear when I delivered so I don't know if that is still causing part of the problem or if i'm still just not self-lubricating enough? Is anyone else experiencing this still? If so, how long can I expect the physical side effects to continue? Any tips to get over it? Is it truly a 'side effect' of breastfeeding and the associated hormones?"

....The Kellymom admin steps in and gives some advice:

"It is normal not to have the "desire" - that is, in effect, nature's birth control. Estrogen is lower - its meant to be right now. ...Being a new mom is tiring, and sleep seem awfully appealing,... It can be hard to divide yourself between being wife and mother.

.... One thing to remember is that a couple can have an intimate relationship that doesn't NOT always include actual intercourse. Since women tend to be like crock pots - little slow to warm up to the idea of sex (men are more like microwave ovens.. on & off in a flash lol); .

Now, during one's most intimate moments, if mom gets aroused or has the big O, she and her partner may be suprised to find her milk lets down, or even sprays. The hormone, oxytocin, that is released during orgasm also causes your milk to eject. This is more common in the early months following birth, and when your breasts are full. One can minimize this by nursing the baby before you become intimate. Nursing just before can also help to increase the chance that you will have a bit of uninterrupted time together while baby sleeps. (keep thinking those sexy thoughts mama, relax, daydream about the most awesome intimate moments you've had with your partner).

.....Occasionally, in spite of the best planning, baby may wake while you are in the middle of everything. Try not to be upset, remember, you can still caress and stroke each other to help remain in the mood until baby drifts back off to sleep. Typically tho, if you nurse well beforehand, have some white noise in the room with baby, or soft music going, you should get enough time to at the very least, have a quickie
Re: Gross TMI personal/health related comments (from a moomie board)
December 26, 2008
Our neighborhood has several little pairs or trios of neighbors that go out on daily morning walks around the neighborhood. Some of the ladies are older (grandmother age, plugging along like nobody's business-cute) and some are younger ladies, kid-bearing age. I see them cruising by the bus stop. None of the younger ladies look plump, saggy, or bloated (so far as I can tell) but seem to be in reasonably good and healthy shape. Perhaps these women so obsessed with their saggy tummies should turn off the computer for half and hour and grab their neighbor and a stroller for a trip around the neighborhood every morning. If they keep up this moderate and gentle exercise faithfully, I believe the muscle tone will naturally begin to return and they can then move on to more strenuous exercise if they wish.

Of course, as a CF, I naturally have NO idea of the heartbreak of a saggy tummy, the difficulty of bla, the tragedy of so and so, the special case of bla bla bla...
Kellymom forum really shows the real true meaning of giving birth.
As far as I read about the nipple story. If they got a nipple infection or say it hurts - why still breastfeed. They can get milk elsewhere other than breast.

Kellymom admin said
".... One thing to remember is that a couple can have an intimate relationship that doesn't NOT always include actual intercourse. Since women tend to be like crock pots - little slow to warm up to the idea of sex (men are more like microwave ovens.. on & off in a flash lol);"
What? - Men are microwave ovens? I don't get it.

Keep up the good work Kim.
December 26, 2008
Wow... After reading all of that, how could anyone NOT want a baaaybeeee...? eye rolling smiley
"DS has broken skin on the bottom side of one of my nipples. All I know is that his bottom teeth are continuously rubbing on the raw spot, making it very painful to nurse him on the left side. So...after a couple days of painful nursing, I've finally figured out to nurse him upside down () so that his bottom teeth are on the top side of the nipple..."

If the Demon Spawn is trying to eat her nipples, then why the hell doesn't she give him some food to eat? Come on, do we need a sexual confused canible in our mist? And WTFH would someone solve this problem by sticking the shitty diaper in their face ?!?
Well Cherry, they will bingo you saying that this is just a scare-mongering fairy-tale story and they will go on about about how it won't happen to you when you have baby and you're over-reacting.

Then how may gross stories I going to read to convince these sorry-soul baby-rabies people that is will happen to everyone when they have a baby and having a baby will cause mass-toll damage to the body and disfigure them after giving birth.

CherryBlossom
Wow... After reading all of that, how could anyone NOT want a baaaybeeee...? eye rolling smiley
December 26, 2008
"....if mom gets aroused or has the big O, she and her partner may be suprised to find her milk lets down, or even sprays. The hormone, oxytocin, that is released during orgasm also causes your milk to eject...."

I think that this right here is probably the most vomit inducing thing in that whole forum. It is also quite telling that these 3 and 4 y/os (and beyond) are causing them to have physical sexual arousal when they latch on. I don't know why exactly, as I wasn't a breast fed baybee, but the very thought of a moomie getting horny by nursing a kyd makes me sick to my stomach. It also makes me sick to my stomach to get the visual of the milk "let down" and the spraying of titty Juice all over and about the husband and the "marital bed", HOW REPULSIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Since this tit feeding induced sexual arousal is only reported in a 50-60% range of moomies who nurse , I can not help but wonder if this isn't some evolutionary thing where some people haven't completely evolved, which would explain the arousal even though they just calved and are nursing. Maybe in the cavemen days when baybees didn't survive like they do now, this was nature's way to keep the bitches knocked up. If I am correct, then this would go a looonnnng way in explaining why these gung ho, tit nazi, co-sleeping, broodmare women seem so inferior intellectually to the average woman. They are perhaps still a rung below us on the evolutionary ladder,.shrug
I read it as meaning when Moo O's with her husband she sprays milk, not that she gets an O during breast feeding. I'm not sure if I'm reading it wrong or not. Either way, it's still fucking disgusting two faces puking . If I were a guy and my wife sprayed her nasty milk all over me I'd either get a divorce or cheat on the cow.

Kaia
December 26, 2008
"A hormone called oxytocin gets much of the credit for forging the bond between a mother and her newborn. Some doctors even refer to it informally as "the cuddle hormone." Oxytocin levels jump during labour, and again each time a mother breastfeeds.

But this same hormone also plays a role in sexual arousal, and some women find themselves having oddly inappropriate feelings of passion when breastfeeding. Women who experience arousal during breastfeeding often remain silent because it may be embarrassing or seem like paedophilia. Child-care experts say women shouldn't let such feelings get in the way of the mother-child bond.

"It is quite normal and beneficial as it helps bonding," says Allison Fallowfield, a La Leche League counsellor who advises women on breastfeeding. .."

http://www.health24.com/medical/Condition_centres/777-792-801-1864,12307.asp

two faces puking THIS is the kind of thing I have read about in the past to which I was referring. The first time I heard about it I was completely appalled and I still am. That "La Leche League" bunch are the biggest tit nazis in existence. HOW is it a good thing to get turned on while nursing a baybee? I find it completely revolting and I am glad that their nasty little secret has been made public.
December 27, 2008
two faces pukingtwo faces puking

Breeders are GROSS. I almost heaved at the thought of some moo spraying milk at that , erm, special moment,
Omg KK that's even nastier than spraying milk during sex. If I weren't already childfree that'd certainly make me become CF. Getting aroused by ones kid is seriously sick, since not all women get aroused maybe that means the ones that do actually do have pedophilic tendancies. It's just more proof that these skanks should not be breeding.

Kaia
December 27, 2008
Kaia
Omg KK that's even nastier than spraying milk during sex. If I weren't already childfree that'd certainly make me become CF. Getting aroused by ones kid is seriously sick, since not all women get aroused maybe that means the ones that do actually do have pedophilic tendancies. It's just more proof that these skanks should not be breeding.

Kaia

I agree that it's gross and it's the main reason that I have such an aversion to those tit nazis who belong to the "AP" (attachment parenting) cult. They let their kyds co-sleep in bed with them until they are in grade school and beyond. One of their MAIN reasons given is so the kyd can nurse when he wants at night, or ALL night if he wants to do so. There is no way that a tiny baybee could attach itself, so this HAS to mean at least toddler age kyds and above who just pull up moomie's gown (IF she bothers with night clothes) and go to town. I have only known about this nonsense for about a year and I guess I haven't been desensitized to it's grossness yet. Then again, I don't believe that I can EVER get used to or think that it's ok for this child abuse to happen. What I think doesn't matter though because I couldn't POSSIBLY understand, not having ever given birth. These bitches are very well organized with their La Leche Leagues, and their "Dr Sears" guru who wrote this AP nonsense, so they get a LOT of support from politically well organized moomies who have the entire judicial system scared to utter a negative word because they are afraid of an outright moomie riot.

Whenever there is a "nurse in" you can BET that La Leche League is behind it. They want ALL of society to believe that they nurse till the kyd is in highschool because it's "best for the baybee". They claim to believe in "child led weaning", but if you will read the extended breastfeeding forum on their moomie board, you will see NUMEROUS moomies whining, mooing, and lowing about how 22 month old Chrystiania is "pulling away" and how upset they are and what can they do to prolong her to breastfeed. Then they start whining about how it's just SO MUCH BETTER for little 27 month old Shitford to at LEAST breastfeed through the winter, to help him stay "immune from colds". It's ALL bullshit. They continue to beastfeed for as long as they can because 1)It allows them complete control over the child's every move and his very existence, creating dependency 2)They like the attention3) Their udders don't start the downhill sag until they stop nursing, 4) It helps them lose weight faster, and 5)Apparently they like the oxycontin hormonal release due to it's sedative effect, or possibly, as we have seen, the sexual arousal part.,
December 29, 2008
(faints)
December 29, 2008
Yea, um, wow, all those goodies associated with child birth sure would make me feel like a real woman, sexy, earth motherly-type.

I cannot believe these disgusting cows have the gaul to post shit like that. No class, none whatsoever.
December 29, 2008
Oh good, I can vomit and avoid lunch.
Thanks!

two faces puking

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 29, 2008
makes me want to have a baby ASAP.
I can't wait to get fat, flabby, sad, sore, infected, and stretched out. I can't wait to be sleep deprived, sex deprived, and sucked on at all hours of the day by a crotch maggot.
I can't wait, it sounds like more fun that a week in Hawaii or a hike in the mountains.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement

she looks like mimi driverbouncing and laughing
Dude, that picture's going to give me nightmares. :kill It's not far from reality, unfortunately.

Kaia
December 29, 2008
LOL Benjie! How'd you make it download like that? These tit nazis would like NOTHING better than to become perpetual milk machines and supply the WHOLE world with their lifesaving titty jiuce. They are under the impression that their tit juice can heal everything from the common cold, warts, eye infections, to cancer. One of THE funniest bunches of comments that I ever read was on a topic that was started on mothering.commune about how many men CAN actually nurse, if they ingest certain hormones. They had a FIT and raged on and on and on about how only a "mother's milk" was best for the chyld and how men had "no business" nurturing a baybee with his breast, etc...so on and so forth ad nauseum. The tone of the barage of comments was very defensive, as if their ass cheeks actually tightened up at the mere SUGGESTION that a man might be able to nurse a suckling because obviously, that might diminish their GODLIKE purpose. They think that their being able to produce milk is some 8th wonder of the fucking world, or a "miracle", when nearly ALL mammal females are able to do it at some point. BIG DEAL, milk oozes out the hole in your titty. WOOHOO!!!! band playing music

I would not want ANYONE to know that I had bodily fluids leaking out anywhere, eeewwwww. Ladies with the golden teats, NO ONE CARES! That baybee of yours can survive on ANY mammal's milk and do just fine. If it REALLY made their immune systems stronger, then WHY all of the green snot noses, croupy coughs, and wailing kyds in public who are OBVIOUSLY sick as hell? YOU like the hormonal feelings, the attention, and the domination over your child, THAT'S why you do it, It isn't for nourishment, or to build a stronger immune system, not at 2,3,4+ years old it isn't. There is no reliable medical evidence that letting those kids suckle after the age of one (and many docs say 6 months) does anything special for a child, NONE, no matter what your tit nazi friends at La Lech League tell you. We don't buy your cover story so stop trying to shove it down society's throats, please. Do us all a favor too, and PLEASE keep your bulging purple udders covered when you are in public, OK? eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login