Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby Poo - The Return

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
Baby Poo - The Return
December 26, 2008
Remember this topic. I know some of you CF recognise this topic.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,1895,page=1

Since this topic is closed since 2005 I decided to look at it again and if anyone ever experience similar to this person.

My experience is that I remember last year that I watching my brother changing his son's diapers and my mum was encouriging me to watch so she thinks that when I have a kid (no chance) I will end up changing shitty diaper. My brother and my mum was to bingoing me because I was walking out when they start so I won't have to smell the bio-waste.

I do get annoyed when breeder start to change diapers anywhere instaed of their own bathroom and think baby bodily fluid is cute becsue it's not and I also get annoyed when I get bingo saying "You'll be end up doing diaper when you have a kid."

Why people bingo people to have a kid when it is a dawm lie and dawn discusting.
Re: Baby Poo - The Return
December 26, 2008
EEEeeewww!!!! SO annoying! You did the right thing, Gig...just walk on out.
Gigabyte
December 26, 2008
Yep Seacreature I just walk out of the room before they start. Before saying to me that I have to do this dirty daiper work when I have a kid.
Like I am going to have a kid and think that changing diaper is cool. No way
December 26, 2008
As time rolls on and they see that you meant what you said, you can have some vindication in that they will see that because of your CF choices, you do not have to slop around with kiddie poo in any way, shape, or form. Ugh.
December 26, 2008
That's really gross that your mum wanted you to get involved in the baybee shit brigade, as if you would need the practice. I don't think that ANY amount of "practice" could make me get used to the HORRIFIC stench of a putrid baybee shit smell mixed in with the sweet scent of baybee butt wipes, lotion, and scented to cover up the offensive medicinal smell of butt paste for a bloody ass rash. eeeewwwwwwwwwww. It has always puzzled me when breeders, tongue in cheek like, are dealing with a bratty kyd who is wailing and pitching a tantrum, baybee shit or vomit, or throwing food, and then have the audacity to say, "You just wait! One day YOU will know what it's like to deal with this every day!". I am sitting there thinking, "Um NO, I won't either.". I had that same thing happen to me for as LONG as I can remember, but it was much worse when I was just married for the first time and I was in my twenties. I got bingo''d A LOT, that first go around. So, keep standing your ground Giggy, but don't expect it to get much better, because at age 46 I STILL get bingos.eye rolling smiley
December 27, 2008
Gigabyte, it's because misery loves company. Why should you be happy and free when you can be a parunt and treat yourself to all the joys of sproggen? I honestly think that breeders bingo us because deep down, they envy happy, fabulous CF people and want to make us as miserable as they are.
December 27, 2008
You don't have to change a diaper or even be anywhere near the room in which it is taking place to know it is going on and how awful it smells.

I can recall my mother changing my brother's diapers even when I was 5 or 6 years old. And more recently, I can recall my brother or his wife changing my nephew's diaper while I visited his place for Thanksgiving a few years back or just after he was born in January of 2004. In a large house, many rooms away, with good ventilation, you can still smell that awful combination of baby poop, powders, and air fresheners filling the air, permeating the house, until it finally dissipated. I would NEVER want to be subjected to that stink-bomb on any regular basis.
December 27, 2008
And then contemplate the number of these placenta brained moos who do this in a restaurant. And not in the bathroom either.
Has anyone seen that?? I haven't and I hope to God I don't ever have to..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 27, 2008
twocents
And then contemplate the number of these placenta brained moos who do this in a restaurant. And not in the bathroom either.
Has anyone seen that?? I haven't and I hope to God I don't ever have to..

I saw it AND smelled it on a regular basis when I managed a famblee dining restaurant many years ago. They did it in booth seats, on the table, in chairs, RIGHT IN the dining room, as well as the restroom. They tossed shitty diapers in waste paper baskets near the cash register area, in cigarette ash cans in the front entrance waiting areas, in bus pans, and in bathroom sinks and toilets. MANY a day did I spend hunting down the familiar and offensive odor in various places, bag it up in a plastic bag, tote it off to the outside dumpster, and then sanitize the entire area. Sometimes, it stank so bad that the odor would permeate the entire restaurant and people would walk in an hour or so later to be seated to eat, tilt their heads back, wince, and say, "What's that awful smell"? If you sprayed Lysol about, it ony made it stink like someone had shat out a Christmas tree. NOTHING will immediately get rid of the odiferous stench which only a shitty baybee diaper can leave behind.

Coming in at a close second though would be urine soaked diapers and diaper pails. The souring smell of the combination of days old baybee urine mixed in with fresh piss floating in a fermenting pail of Ammonia and stagnant water, and the occasional not rinsed out well enough creamy turd in a diaper, is a particularly putrid odor.
December 27, 2008
We had a fourth of July party a few years ago, and the following day, there was a horrendous stench coming from the wastebasket in the bathroom. It turned out there was a disposable diaper in there, obviously from the only little one at the party, my friend's nephew. The smell permeated the plastic wastebasket itself, even though I had a plastic liner in the thing, and I had to soak the wastebasket in Clorox and water to get rid of that putrid smell, which finally dissipated.
Gigabyte
December 27, 2008
Thanks you guys and girls because this reminds me from the original topic.

I put the link again just incase you never saw it so you can copy and paste onto the web address to click on.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,1895,page=1

This was from person name "Stardust" Since 31 Dec 2005 (almost 3 years ago). I know people lie "2 cents" recognised this link.
I am appualedwhen I read this that moos like to show off the baby and on top of it - infront guest of honour eating in the living room they decied to change their diapers in front of all guest to see and "smell".

And more I get hearing that breeders change diapers infron of guest in the pub and restaurent table.
They should be doing this in the bathroom or somewhere private. I do not want to see and smell Bio-waste. Listending to baby-rabie plancenta brain people go on about how cute and wonderful the baby-crap is and think it smells of roses and perfume.
Especially when someone is eating. Gee-whiz.
December 27, 2008
kidlesskim
NOTHING will immediately get rid of the odiferous stench which only a shitty baybee diaper can leave behind.

Coming in at a close second though would be urine soaked diapers and diaper pails. The souring smell of the combination of days old baybee urine mixed in with fresh piss floating in a fermenting pail of Ammonia and stagnant water, and the occasional not rinsed out well enough creamy turd in a diaper, is a particularly putrid odor.

FREE ADVICE:

Striking a match (OR a whole BOOK of matches!) does freshen the air after someone farts, so I imagine it would work for the baybee-poo smell, as long as you get rid of the "source" of the smell first.

And vinegar works for getting rid of pee/ammonia odors.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 27, 2008
Once in a while my little dog 'buttons' gets farty. Usualy she is up on a little cushion in front of a window (hard to describe, like a very large hope trunk with a baby mattress on top.. she looks out the window...
Howver, her 'ass' is pointed towards my mom. ... and when she cuts loose... you can almost see my mom turn green...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 28, 2008
twocents
Once in a while my little dog 'buttons' gets farty. Usualy she is up on a little cushion in front of a window (hard to describe, like a very large hope trunk with a baby mattress on top.. she looks out the window...
Howver, her 'ass' is pointed towards my mom. ... and when she cuts loose... you can almost see my mom turn green...

Reminds me of an old Buddy Hackett joke: "Women never fart....but they are around a lot of dogs that DO!" He then mimics a woman farting and then "kicking" the dog next to her followed by a little "yelp" by the dog getting kicked. LMAO
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login