Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The TV Advert idea

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
The TV Advert idea
December 26, 2008
Since I hear over 1 billion reasons not to have kid and the wonderful Kim goes to the wonder Moomie forum to look the real horror stories of being a parent with all the grusome phsyical side effects and all the 3rd world techninque (Co-sleep, extend BF etc.)

I got an idea - it's called having a child cause health problems advert.
I know we have advert for smoking and health advert. So far the best advert is the comdom - but that is not good enough, this should be the best one.

This should go like this - by the narrator (the same narrator voice when he speaks on charity ads) in the ad:

=================
Over 1000 women a month (or year), women giving birth causes a lot of side effects,
They have strech marks, tha vagina gets ripped out, the breast gets saggy and worned out.
Giving birth causes rectum infection.
Their sex lives/drive reduce by 50% or more if more babies
The nipple starts to get sore when the baby teeth grows
Chances of lose weight after given birth is 50% and it reduces after 2nd or more babies so you end up obiese permantly.
You'll end up with night time feeding.
Endless night.

Please I urge you to stop breedeing if you do not want kids.

Thank you.
=================

All it needs is some gory graphical details of childbirth and all the sideeffects of having a baby when the narrator is talking.
Make sure it is in Full High definition and 3D suround sound of hearing the baby come out of the vagina (bit of the squeeling SFX).

I am sorry it have to be the gory graphics but this this the real world and baby is not hunky-dorey.

But unfortunatly it's not going to happen because the breeders get a big protest about it.
Just imagine lots of men see this advert.
First thing the men do is to go to the clinic to get a snip/vacectomy and wank-out their penis for months until the sperm goes to zero and absoluty zero.
The sterilize clinic with so popular when the men see this and this shows a proper message.

What do you folks think of the idea or if you suggestion for the advert idea please add it to the list.
Sherrif X
Re: The TV Advert idea
December 28, 2008
Gig, that Advert idea will the cure of all breeders. But I know well that these Politially Correct Doo-gooders always goes against it. Also this will be the top advert for a TV because even so you have a comdom advert, you always have those people so-called one night stand people when they go all drunk at parties and end up with unprotected sex and get pregnant.
I see this idea as a backup against the one-night stand scenario and those so-called moral people saying that "you accept a child as a punishment" and most of the teens end up getting bingo and forced birth. And abortion is the best way to solve.

For the man thing with the snip clinic and vasectomy. I also agree because 95% of men end up getting partner/preggy/oops and so on. And these future baby-raby women always say that the child wasn't planned but they reveal it the true colours of having a baby when they are pregnant otherwise they would of done an abortion ASAP.
December 28, 2008
It's a good idea but it won't pass the breeder taste test, so it won't ever fly in mainstream advertising. Even when there ARE ads for birth control, like "the ring" one that's trendy right now, they show the women in motherly ways, with kyds around, in the front of a typical famblee home, and as if that isn't enough, then they end the commercial with something like, "....If you change your mind or if the situation changes, it can easily be removed...." Then they show one of the women smiling and holding a baybee. The other one that's on right now that I find annoying is the EPT (early preggo test) one. They leave it open for interpretation in order not to offend anyone who can't IMAGINE not being simply elated with joy over a pink line. They have a couple sitting there waiting on the test to show knocked up or not, and then they look at the piss stick. They both look at each other happily but don't give a hint as to whether they are relieved (at a negative), or estatic at a positive result.

If you think about it, what would an upset look portray and what would it imply? I can't imagine an EPT company ending the commercial with, "Well, should I call Planned Parenthood for an appointment, or should you?" I would dare say that 75% of their business comes from repeat customers, ie: breeder wannabees who religiously piss on a stick every fucking day in the hopes that they will eventually see a pink line. So, they can not possibly afford to alienate that market. I think it's actually pretty clever how they let people read into it what they wish, because people like me are remembering the pure JOY JOY JOY of a negative result after a scare, whereas breeder wannabees are fantasizing about getting on the phone and speed dialing everyone in their address book about the "happy news".

I can't remember the details of the commercial, but I remember the ad being pulled. It showed a squawling kyd and then a Trojan condom package, with the implied message that one prevents the other. Breeders saw to it that was removed nearly IMMEDIATELY, because it was offensive. Gung ho breeders want EVERYONE to have baybees, it's not just limited to their reproductive organs. They want to control everyone's rights to reproduce.(or not) I have never understood how a fundie breeder in Montana, could POSSIBLY care if there was a childfree person in Georgia, but they do.
Gigabyte
December 28, 2008
"I can't remember the details of the commercial, but I remember the ad being pulled. It showed a squawling kyd and then a Trojan condom package, with the implied message that one prevents the other. Breeders saw to it that was removed nearly IMMEDIATELY, because it was offensive. Gung ho breeders want EVERYONE to have baybees, it's not just limited to their reproductive organs. They want to control everyone's rights to reproduce.(or not) I have never understood how a fundie breeder in Montana, could POSSIBLY care if there was a childfree person in Georgia, but they do."

That was the best advert ever and the funniest because it shows what it is like to have a pain the butt kid. But they rather show how wonderful having babies are.
This whole media shows full of lies and they continue and always lie to the teeth about children are this is all worth it.
See all the adverts showing that when the pregnancy test shows positive for having a baby and the man is full of joy. I know very well they these men are pretend happy (meaning lie to think it is wonderful but they hate it for real) because they expected to have the test results as negative and all clear.
December 28, 2008
Here's an example for ya Giggy. This doesn't have the year that this was test marketed to the select audience, but it had to have been after 1997 since it mentions they had ran print ads since then. It's for the Depo- Provera contraceptive and it was the first time that a birth control ad directed to women and for women was aired on TV. Anyway, it must not have gone over well in the test market, because I have yet to see it.

Ad Campaign Marks First-Ever Run of TV Commercial for Female Birth Control

KALAMAZOO, Mich., July 8 )
"....Upjohn corporation .announced today the debut of its brand-specific, direct-to-consumer television
advertising campaign for Depo-Provera Contraceptive Injection. This ground-
breaking campaign represents the first female birth control commercials to run
on television.
P&U has launched its television advertising campaign on network and cable
stations in four markets: Columbus, Ohio; Kansas City, Mo.; Nashville, Tenn.;
and Seattle, Wash. The campaign consists of two different two-minute
commercials scheduled to run over a three-week period. The first airings will
begin July 8. The broadcast campaign will complement an existing direct-to-
consumer magazine print campaign that has been running in national
publications since February, 1997........

.... Like the print advertising, the TV campaign targets three specific groups
of women defined by their childbearing status: the young, single woman; the
new mother in the middle of her childbearing years; and the woman who's
completed her family.
(shrug notice how they leave out women who wish to remain CHILDFREE)

.... These three vignettes show women with friends and family enjoying familiar
special occasions. They include scenes of baby's first steps, a family
barbecue and an impromptu birthday party. Women in each scene describe their
plans to either begin, continue or cease having children
. The ads carry the
tagline, "Be sure of your plans. Be sure of your birth control."
(angry smiley This is an ad for BIRTH CONTROL for crying out loud, YET they have to include a new baybee and baybee "milestones" in a famblee setting so that EVERYONE knows it is a "kid friendly" woman who would use this and of course it would ONLY BE for in between having baybees, to delay having that inevitable first baybee, or for when AFTER the woman is "done" squatting out loaves. Again, CF is NOT an option in their ad)angry smiley
December 28, 2008
kidlesskim
Here's an example for ya Giggy. This doesn't have the year that this was test marketed to the select audience, but it had to have been after 1997 since it mentions they had ran print ads since then. It's for the Depo- Provera contraceptive and it was the first time that a birth control ad directed to women and for women was aired on TV. Anyway, it must not have gone over well in the test market, because I have yet to see it.

Ad Campaign Marks First-Ever Run of TV Commercial for Female Birth Control

KALAMAZOO, Mich., July 8 )
"....Upjohn corporation .announced today the debut of its brand-specific, direct-to-consumer television
advertising campaign for Depo-Provera Contraceptive Injection. This ground-
breaking campaign represents the first female birth control commercials to run
on television.
P&U has launched its television advertising campaign on network and cable
stations in four markets: Columbus, Ohio; Kansas City, Mo.; Nashville, Tenn.;
and Seattle, Wash. The campaign consists of two different two-minute
commercials scheduled to run over a three-week period. The first airings will
begin July 8. The broadcast campaign will complement an existing direct-to-
consumer magazine print campaign that has been running in national
publications since February, 1997........

.... Like the print advertising, the TV campaign targets three specific groups
of women defined by their childbearing status: the young, single woman; the
new mother in the middle of her childbearing years; and the woman who's
completed her family.
(shrug notice how they leave out women who wish to remain CHILDFREE)

.... These three vignettes show women with friends and family enjoying familiar
special occasions. They include scenes of baby's first steps, a family
barbecue and an impromptu birthday party. Women in each scene describe their
plans to either begin, continue or cease having children
. The ads carry the
tagline, "Be sure of your plans. Be sure of your birth control."
(angry smiley This is an ad for BIRTH CONTROL for crying out loud, YET they have to include a new baybee and baybee "milestones" in a famblee setting so that EVERYONE knows it is a "kid friendly" woman who would use this and of course it would ONLY BE for in between having baybees, to delay having that inevitable first baybee, or for when AFTER the woman is "done" squatting out loaves. Again, CF is NOT an option in their ad)angry smiley

As if these breeders use birth control in the first place, or they would be breeders/childstrapped.
The adverts are idiots.

lab mom
December 28, 2008
KidlessKim, we live in a breeder world. Child bearing is forced on many men and misrepresented to many women. Birth control companies simply will get shutdown if they promote CF, because they hold the key to CF, they can actually make it happen. Trojan condoms are a true god's miracle. They are the only answer to prayers of men.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login