Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The underlying reasons for the "Santa Massacre" are slowly unfolding

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: The underlying reasons for the "Santa Massacre" are slowly unfolding
December 30, 2008
wallflower
Taken from a newly released AP story in which the dead wife's best friend is talking about the murdered woman's relationship with her husband:

"But almost immediately after the wedding, things changed. Jauregui said her friend [the murdered wife] would call her distraught and said that her husband had become withdrawn and indifferent within months of their nuptials. He resisted opening joint bank accounts and insisted that they keep their money separately. He was no longer affectionate or attentive, she told her friend, and seemed to expect her to provide for her three children from previous relationships without any help."

OMG, he expected her to pay for her own spawn???!!!! The nerve!

Another gem:

"How can you marry somebody and not know a secret, that there was a child, a hidden child?" Jauregui said. "She thought she was his first wife and would have his first child. She wanted his child."

full story here

I saw that earlier too, but just hadn't had time to comment on it. Again, I do not blame the victims for their own deaths as this man was clearly a bastard and I am glad that he is dead too, for many of the reasons already mentioned and then some. However, this ex-wife of his was a piece of work (and typical) regarding her sense of entitlement that HE should pay for her two prior kyds and share (spend) all of his money with via joint bank accounts. It appears that she brought very little into the relationship except baggage from a prior marriage and a strong desire to spawn at AGE FORTY-THREE, which I bet was HER little "secret". Apparently she was a widow as her first husband was killed in an auto accident when she was knocked up with the second kyd, so if he had life insurance then she got double indemnity. If she didn't, then those kyds would have received social security income from their deceased father until at least age 18. So, she has been surviving on whatever income was left by her deceased husband for 15 years or so, so WHY all of a sudden does she need her new husband to support these kyds?

The very first marital discord started because he wouldn't give her carte blanche to his bank accounts and credit cards, and he expected her to support those kyds from the money she gets form social security, like she ALWAYS had. It also sounds like she was more angry that he had kept the prior kyd a secret, not so much that he lied or that he was disabled and how, but rather because she wanted to be his FIRST wife (never mind that she had been married before) and she wanted to give birth to the FIRST child of his (never mind that HE wouldn't get to be the first one to spawn with her) That's the impression I got from the commentary that came from her best friend, basically that she became unhappy early on when he wouldn't pony up more cash to her and her spawn. Like most breeders, they didn't address any of these important issues that always come up with "blended" famblees of varying combinations.

Something about her coming into the marrriage expecting him to hand over his assets and income (If he had put her name on the mortgage or deed, then she would have probably gotten that as well) and then to separate after a year or two and after having waltzed into the marriage empty handed, she walks away with nearly 2k a month and a chunk of change up front on top of it, rubs me the wrong way. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, but what I don't like is that it DOES happen to nice guys all of the time. I know so many men who have been screwed over in so many different ways it is outrageous. I know one who was ordered to pay child support on an ex GIRLFRIEND'S kyd, when a DNA test proves he isn''t the baybee daddy, just because he was being a nice guy and helped the bitch out with the kyd for a coupla of years and a judge calls that, "establishing a pattern of support". Step fathers get ordered to pay the bitches for kyds that don't belong to them, the whores often "double dip" in that the baybee daddy (presumed) shells out all kinds of money for several years without the benefit of a court order or DNA test, then he gets a new bitch and she gets pissed off, so she goes downtown and gets a judgement against him for non support. He pays up, gets garnished, or goes to jail. The list of ways that women screw men over via kyds is endless........................

Breeder men screw women over too, but that is a whole other topic.eye rolling smiley
I agree completely.

Even if his ex was an absolute bitch, nothing justifies murdering a child (for openers) or even the ex herself. The only time a person has any moral right to exercise force (especially lethal force) is when force is first applied to them. In other words, you can hit back if someone hits you first. You can even kill someone in self-defense, if the bastard pulled a knife or gun on you first, etc. But there is no way you can justify storming a house and violently assaulting - and killing - defenseless/unarmed people, including kids.

The guy could have done a number of other - sane - things. Such as move to another state/start a new life, get a different job - be beach bum, whatever.

But I agree with you: He was a psycho and no amount of excusing justifies what he did.
Content removed by Admin.

January 04, 2009
Whoa - I'll make damn sure I never piss you off, troll. Anything else I can do to make your life less hectic?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 05, 2009
Helpful Tip: one way to lessen your credibility and devalue your input is to come on a rant board, where people come to blow off steam and have a laugh, and start raving about murdering people with one of the least believable stories imaginable. You say you've heard before that you're "sick"?

Isn't that odd.
perhaps the admin needs to see that post? the threatening tone is typical of breeder posts where they come here, threaten the breeders/kyds and try to pass themselves off as childfree?
HAHAStupidMoos
perhaps the admin needs to see that post?

I saw it and am going to take care of it. I'm still working on some maintenance issues and the rules/how to section, so people will know how to contact me when stuff like this gets posted.
January 05, 2009
Do Not Feed The Guardian.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 05, 2009
poofy_puff
Whoa - I'll make damn sure I never piss you off, troll. Anything else I can do to make your life less hectic?

I think a moron we had a problem with a few months back has returned. Don't expect us to think your hollow threats are amusing. Edited to say Puff nailed it.
January 05, 2009

And to Rose Red: I've never posted in here before yesterday, so I'm not whoever you're thinking of...
January 05, 2009
Right. Just go away- the fact that you posted what you posted the first time proves you lack the intelligence to be part of this forum.
I do believe KFS is as fucked up as a football bat
I got my laugh for the day...LOL!!!! The acting out...

:1wvhysterical laughterz
I know, Krishna, ain't it great? :yeah
January 05, 2009
I read in the paper that 3 bodies found in the fire are still unidentified...this long after the fact, it seemed mighty strange to me that they didn't have all of the people caught in the blaze ID'd.
January 05, 2009
KidsFuckingSuck2
Content removed by Admin..

I know this is just semantics, or whatever, but I believe that if you had some physical part in the creation of another person, even if you want(ed) to kill it, you are a parent.

Not like you can't post here, but seriously what'd you expect when you make your first post a totally wacko screed on how you would kill your ex and child? Just because we've chosen to have no part in the creation of children, doesn't mean that we filled with hate for humanity and want to see them harmed. I think we are all in agreement when I say we also aren't down with the potential for police involvement when someone (like a person who might think it's a fine idea to make their very first post "I planned to kill my ex AND child! Tee hee!") does go all apeshit and some how the the cops are directed here to look at their insane rantings for motive or whatever.

Free speech is a two way street, and if you're going to come here with your past (present or future) murder plans, you should also expect to be called out on your shit and possibly banned. Not everyone is so comfortable with the potential of being involved in murder, even in this indirect forum. Yes, yes I know you didn't ACTUALLY murder anyone, but did you really expect applause when you walked in to our space and began flinging shit everywhere as your introduction?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Jesus Christ KFS, stick a tit in it, your whining is beginning to sound familiar :gross

Just admit you were a little :crz, curb your homicidal postings and move on.
January 05, 2009
Look, KFS -- it's not the honesty we're against. It's the brutality of the thoughts if not actions.

If you've been reading our posts as you say you've been doing, then you will have seen us laughing at pathetic parents, screaming with horror at stories about brats, commisserating with each other when someone gets a regular shafting at work because 'somebody speshul has a baybee' and he/she does not. We whine like hell, we get sweary, and we do say things like "I want to kill that kid for ruining my lawn"; "I could have shot that cow for saying that to me", "I felt like stamping on that duhddie's head for being so stupid". It's specific and colourful, but it's abstract. And it's usually funny. Sometimes laugh-out-loud funny.

Your seedy plans, though, are none of those things. They're real, they're detailed, and they're concrete -- not to mention chilling. Try reading them yourself as if you didn't write them, and you ought to understand that you're completely out of order here. Don't try that "I am what I am" shite with us dearie. It's like Jeffrey Dahmer walking into a cub scout meeting.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Great, now the admin is censoring me. This simply proves my point, thanks admin. :cool
Looks like it's time for a name change. I'll be right back, folks winking smiley
January 05, 2009
oh, don't bother.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
KidsFuckingSuck:

What you posted was not appropriate. Since I've been upgrading the site, some things don't work properly, and I've been working on them. Because of that, the rules/FAQ are not up at the moment, so that's partially my fault.

Over the past few years, there have been a few cases which involved criminals who used the Internet to either plan their crimes or tell people about their plans to commit crimes. One such case involved a teenager on livejournal who along with two men, carried out a plot to kill her mother. Of course the police and the media got involved when they learned she wrote about said plans on her livejournal. Livejournal.com and her friends on that site were put in the spotlight for their alleged complicity by not alerting authorities. That is what I don't want to ever happen to me or this site. Does that seem farfetched? Possibly, but that's "the line" for me. If something happened to your ex and you were a suspect, I believe that what you posted could cause law enforcement to not only question me and my hosting company, but other posters here as well.

Lots of things have been posted on this site that I don't agree with. Those posts remain, but not because of free speech. There's no such thing on a private website, including this one. They remain because I want this site to be a place where you can rant and discuss childfree issues without too many rules and without feeling the need to be politically correct. But I draw the line at posts which advocate violence and those that may come back to bite me in the ass should someone act on them. The first thing law enforcement does when somebody commits murder is check the person's computer. I don't want to be put in the hot seat because you posted something that the average person would deem violent, but I let it remain. Your post struck me (and several others) as violent. There's only been one other person that I can remember whose posts struck the exact same chord in so many people here.

So, as you can see, my intentions are not all that noble. I'm just being selfish and looking out for me and the site. Bottom line: do not post anything like that again.

To everyone else: I'll be updating the rules this week.
Amethyst
Your seedy plans, though, are none of those things. They're real, they're detailed, and they're concrete -- not to mention chilling.

No, they WERE real (over ten years ago). They were NOT detailed (tell me what my murder weapon was going to be) and they were NOT concrete or she would be dead and I would be in prison or dead too. In case you're having trouble understanding, I'm GLAD I didn't go through with that awful plan. I'm not a monster, I just had some monstrous thoughts a long time ago. I'm not proud of those thoughts or the plans I made, but I don't deny them either. Everybody has the urge to kill at some point in their life, but nobody here has the spine to admit that except me apparently. I don't deny or supress my dark side, I talk about it. This allows me to vent so that I can be a much more patient and tolerant person in my day-to-day dealings with other people. I'm not trying any "shite" on you, "deary". I'm saying what's on my mind and there's no "trying" required.

This is repost, since the admin deleted all my previous messages. Apparently my promise to follow the rules and be civil (which I've done from my second post on) wasn't good enough (or they're just pissed about me ignoring their unsuccesful ban attempt and they're being a little baby about it). Either way, you won't know it's me the next time I post, because I'll use a different name and I'll keep it "socially acceptable". I look forward to our future discussions. Cheers.
I agree to those terms, admin. I totally understand you're reasoning, I hadn't thought of it that way and I apologize. I also apologize for my last post (which I apparently typed while you were posting your last one). Thank you for confronting me like a real person, this problem won't occur again.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.