Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Typical Breeder Comment

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Typical Breeder Comment
December 29, 2008
I just told (a breeder) someone here at work, that yesterday, my 73 year old uncle had to undergo emergency amputation of his left leg below the knee due to severe peripheral artery disease and do you know what they said??????

Ready for this?????

"Oh, well at least he doesn't have any small children."

Fucking unbelievable.
Re: Typical Breeder Comment
December 29, 2008
yawning smiley

How the fuck does having an amputation got to do with children, especially when it was an elderly gentleman who had it done? Holy shit, that IS unbelievable. Please tell me you told this breeder to shove it up his/her arse.

I hope your uncle is recovering well. Amputation at any age is a life-changing experience.
December 29, 2008
Best wishes to your uncle for a speedy recovery.

Is it possible these morons really want to say, "thank heavens it's not me, because I have small children," because they are at the epicenter of the universe?
December 29, 2008
I hope your uncle gets well soon. Best wishes to him.
December 29, 2008
Best wishes for him getting well.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 29, 2008
I too, hope your uncle does well and is able to get rehab and gain some of his mobility back.friendly hug

You know, many people would not believe that a comment like that was real or true because it's SO awful, but I believe it because I have heard MANY many many similar comments throughout my life. Each and every time I hear one I always think that I could never hear ANYTHING again that would rival the last one in being so callous, selfish, and downright rude, but breeders NEVER disappoint me. I can not TELL you how many times people have said to me upon learning of a divorce, "At least there were no children involved". They even said it this LAST time when there WAS a child involved, but that doesn't count because she was a step-child and not "one of my own". They don't mean that it's better that a child TOO didn't have to suffer emotionally in a divorce, they mean it's "better" in that the divorced ones didn't have to mess around with icky visitation, child support if they had "one of their own"., etc.....AGAIN, it's ALL about them, not "the chyllldren" like they so often claim. Most breeders, if not all of them, equate and compare EVERYTHING to their own situation. All that bitch could think about was how difficult it would be to run after HER kyds, if SHE had sufferred an amputation, and that is ALL she could think about, which was HERSELF.angry smiley

ALL tragedies that befall the childed are somehow worse. It's worse if THEY get cancer, lose limbs, get called into combat, go to prison, lose their jobs, their homes, have debilitating accidents, and even death. Countless times I have heard people say upon someone's death, "At least her children are grown", or in one case when some newlyweds were killed on their way home from the beach, "At least they didn't have children yet". I was reading about a 21 y/o man's death yesterday where his grandparents held a vigil at the hospital overnight as he lay dying from injuries sustained from being hit by a car. I had never heard this one before, and it kinda seemed like a reverse bingo of sorts. The grandfather is quoted as saying, "You never want your children to die, but it's worse when it's a grandchild".If I was that man's son or daughter, I would NEVER feel the same about him after that. ASSHOLES, the whole lot of them.
me
December 29, 2008
I hope your uncle has a speedy recovery.

I won't even get started on the "kids are all that matter" mentality. My blood pressure can't take it at the moment.
December 29, 2008
I hope your uncle has a full and uneventful recovery.

Did the commentor even her herself talking? The gentleman is SEVENTY THREE. How many septuagenarians have passels of young kids running around? Did she even think about what she was saying?

Aside from that, what in the world do children have to do with it? SO annoying--as if the only people that matter are not adults who have a lifetime of experience and contributions to society but young kids--ticks me off.
December 29, 2008
I hope for a speedy recovery for your uncle, too.

Jeezus Kee-rist! What does not having brats have to do with having to have a limb amputated??!! Breeders are the most inconsiderate, assholed, clueless fucks I have ever had the displeasure to meet! These asshats only think about themselves so they wouldn't have enough sense to think that hey, the person KFLL was speaking of might not have kids.

As always with breeders, the only ones who matter are baybees or kyds.angry flipping off
December 29, 2008
At the risk of playing devil's advocate, I would like to address the reason why people feel relief when there are "no children" involved in a divorce. The reason, in a nutshell, is because it is (usually) less complicated when there are no children involved. Everything else is just fine-print.

I say this from a purely scientific standpoint, not because the UFO told me to say so.

But of course, I hope your uncle adapts without too much difficulty..

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 30, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife
I just told (a breeder) someone here at work, that yesterday, my 73 year old uncle had to undergo emergency amputation of his left leg below the knee due to severe peripheral artery disease and do you know what they said??????

Ready for this?????

Fucking unbelievable.

WHAT??? confused smiley That is pretty messed up. As if surgery is 'better' if there are no kids. I am sorry your uncle had to get his leg amputated. I probably would want to hit the person who said such a thing!
Anonymous User
January 01, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife

Ready for this?????

Fucking unbelievable.

Yep, breeders always have to work in the kid angle any way they can! Idiot! hitting over the head with a hammer

Here's to a speedy recovery for your uncle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login