Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1267 Abortion Stops a Beating Heart /Bumper Sticker

Posted by Sherz 
One of my coworkers has this exact sticker on the bumper of her shit wagon. I had a few pro-choice signs in the backseat of my car, after attending the women's march on Washington. They weren''t even there on purpose! They were in there because I was slacking on car cleaning! My then principal, (a prolife hick asshole) not only asked me to remove them from my backseat, which is my private property, but asked me to throw them in the dumpster. He said parents entering our parking lot might be offended by them being in my car. I told him, first of all, parents aren't supposed to be parking in our parking lot--something he never enforced. Secondly, my backseat is MY backseat, and parents shouldn't be snooping in my car windows. Thirdly, my co-worker should have to remove her bumper sticker, if I have to remove my sign! WHy should she be allowed to overtly display her beliefs because they are child-friendly, while I be discriminated against. I left those damn signs in the back of my car for the rest of the year!
Re: 1267 Abortion Stops a Beating Heart /Bumper Sticker
April 23, 2006
Your principal really seems to live up to the title of "Asshole", Sherz. It really ruffles my feathers when baby-humpers can get away with preaching their beliefs on their trusty station wagons, but when someone plasters a sticker on their car that opposes the pro-life view in any way, that person is an asshole/bitch, the spawn of Satan, puppy kicker, whatever other names they think of.

I once saw a bumper sticker that said something along the lines of "I support stem cell research...or anything that advocates the killing of babies". I swear, I'd love to plaster my [future] car in those stickers - mostly to let everyone know how I feel, but also partly to piss off pro-lifers who think they can get away with being pricks.
April 23, 2006
If I weren't so afraid of getting my car vandalized, I would.

Sorry you had to deal with that, Sherz. Those breeders obviously believe freedom of expression only applies to them.
April 23, 2006
I knew a woman who had "RU486" as a vanity license plate on her car. Both the plate and her car were vandalized. Certain rights only pertain to certain people -- the religious zealots. I used to be "out there" with what I put on my car until I knew of too many people who got their vehicles keyed, sprayed, or windows broken. I don't have the money to replace these things if I am attacked.
What the hell can you do? I hate all of those stickers(the fetal fucker stickers.) I saw one driven by this icky older man(big surprise since anyone would want to abort his fucking spawn) that said "Its not a choice, its a child." AWWWW. Fuck you. I like what Chip Lipcut(abort memommy.com)says: when you see the fetal humpers with those nasty "baby" pictures say"Hey that looks just like my daughter!!"
Hot dog I love this place and you people!!!!! Where else can you say fetal fucker and have people laugh. Sherz: your priciple sounds like a real peice of work. Good for you for standing your ground.

"I don't advocate that children start smoking.
But for those kids who already do smoke,boy, it's good, isn't it?"
-Jack Handey
The Lost Deep Thoughts pg27
This is totally off subject, but saying fuck is always fun. I love this site, too, sharon! It's fucking great!
April 23, 2006
why dont you you put the bumper stickers on breeder mobiles wink.. let them key their own wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Fucking A right on Motherfucker!!!!!!! I hear ya Sherz!!! This is a real bumper sticker my friend(a trucker driver has)
"Fuck you, you fucking fuck"
He also has "You say tomato, I say fuck you."
Goddamn it!I love being immature sometimes!!!

Ok you guys; why don't we have removable bumper stickers so when you aren't around to watch your car? Or better yet, stick one of the prochoice bumper stickers on a fetal fuckers car? GodDAMN!!!!
Good idea or no?
Fuck!! Sorry Merc, I just realized I stole your idea.

" If you lose your job, your marriage and your mind all in one week,try to lose your mind first,because then the other stuff won't matter that much."
-Jack Handey
-The Lost Deep Thoughts
pg1
April 23, 2006
dont worry its public domain wink... well it is now

great minds think alike.

on that word wink..

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "fuck." It is the one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories.

It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John). It can be an action verb (John really gives a fuck), a passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck), an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), or as a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck). It can also be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful) or an interjection (Fuck! I'm late for my date with Mary). It can even be used as a conjunction (Mary is easy, fuck she's also stupid).

As you can see, there are very few words with the overall versatility of the word "fuck". Aside from its sexual connotations, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:

1. Greetings "How the fuck are ya?"
2. Fraud "I got fucked by the car dealer."
3. Resignation "Oh, fuck it!"
4. Trouble "I guess I'm fucked now."
5. Aggression "FUCK YOU!"
6. Disgust "Fuck me."
7. Confusion "What the fuck.......?"
8. Difficulty "I don't understand this fucking business!"
9. Despair "Fucked again..."
10. Pleasure "I couldn't be fucking happier."
11. Displeasure "What the fuck is going on here?"
12. Lost "Where the fuck are we."
13. Disbelief "UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!"
14. Retaliation "Up your fucking ass!"
15. Denial "I didn't fucking do it."
16. Perplexity "I know fuck all about it."
17. Apathy "Who really gives a fuck, anyhow?"
18. Suspicion "Who the fuck are you?"
19. Panic "Let's get the fuck out of here."
20. Directions "Fuck off."
21. Disbelief "How the fuck did you do that?"

It can be used in an anatomical description- "He's a fucking asshole."
It can be used to tell time- "It's five fucking thirty."
It can be used in business- "How did I wind up with this fucking job?"
It can be maternal- "Motherfucker."
It can be political- "Fuck Bliar n Brown!"

It may have also been used by many notable people throughout history:

"What the fuck was that?" Mayor of Hiroshima
"Where did all these fucking Indians come from?" General Custer
"Where the fuck is all this water coming from?" Captain of the Titanic
"Thats not a real fucking gun." John Lennon
"Who's gonna fucking find out?" Richard Nixon
"Heads are going to fucking roll." Anne Boleyn
"Let the fucking woman drive." Commander of Space Shuttle "Challenger"
"What fucking map?" Mark Thatcher
"Any fucking idiot could understand that" Albert Einstein
"It does so fucking look like her!" Picasso
"How the fuck did you work that out?" Pythagoras
"You want what on the fucking ceiling?" Michaelangelo
"Fuck a duck." Walt Disney
"Why?- Because its fucking there!" Edmund Hilary
"I don't suppose its gonna fucking rain?" Joan of Arc
"Scattered fucking showers my ass." Noah

It's only a word. But what a fucking word!

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Laughing so hard my dogs are looking at me with their heads tilted. Not only do you know your verbs,nouns etc, you really know what the fuck you're talking about. Come on everyone that was funny!!! Send in your comments.
" Abortion stops a beating heart and so do wooden stakes"
-un pc bumper sticker I'd like to have.sharon
April 23, 2006
i generally type how i normally speak, if you read what i say, its what i would say on the phone to you. normally i am very loose about grammar as (well i am english and we invented the stuff wink and my mums language her word usage is different to mine and is different to my grans. i have this as a wav, and someone transcribed it. and i posted it (sorry not my own work)

"Pro-life. Abortion stops a beating heart" So does cigarette smoke.
"Pro-life. Abortion stops a beating heart" So does smoking cigarettes. (I goofed up the last post)
April 24, 2006
at least smoking cigs will end population growth. and give governments more money too.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.