I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Gigabyte
Re: 14 Pound baby
December 29, 2008
Yep, with all the big baby rip the vagina into 2. And they still say "it is all worth it" and a 'miracle'.
Appauling
Re: 14 Pound baby
December 29, 2008
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/sault-richard-baby-2268229-pounds-sara
(this has a picture of the toddler-baybee)

"We thought our first baby was a miracle, and now we have this little guy," said Richard Sault, immediately correcting himself.
"Guess he's not so little."
(shrug WHY is each and every product of unprotected sexual intercourse between two people ALWAYS a "miracle"?)

"Richard Jr. barely was able to squeeze into the largest diapers on the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Saddleback Memorial..."
(:beer WOW! That's an enviable claim to fame!)

"Richard Jr.'s sister, Shantel, 3, weighed 10 pounds 12 ounces at birth. She was born four weeks premature.
Genetics play some role in a newborn's size, Naglie said."
(:spin Yup, I figured the truth would come out)

"Richard Sault is 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 240; Sara Sault is 5 feet 8 inches with a normal weight of 170.
There are other factors, Naglie said. Sara Sault developed diabetes while pregnant, which can make a baby larger because of their high blood sugar..........she gained about 100 pounds during her pregnancy."
(shrug She gained ONE HUNDRED POUNDS? I don't see how this is any different than testing positive for drugs after delivery and maybe even more dangerous for the baybee. This is no medical anamoly, it's just a tubby little famblee who have poor eating habits, self induced diabetes 2, and they are simply passing on their shitty genes and bad eating habits to their offspring) .

"Several years ago, while living in the Toronto area in their native Canada, a physician told Sara she would never be able to carry a child."
(angry smileyconfused smiley WHY WHY WHY do ALL breeders just about say this, "I wasn't supposed to be able to have a baybee". Then, they go right on to squat out as many kyds as "The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe" had. It's either that, or they have a stereotypical drama about, "....I was lying on the cold metal table at the abortion clinic and accidentally saw my baybee's heart beat on the monitor and I just could not go through with it! I left crying with nothing but my gown draped around me and now here he is!; My little "miracle"!)

"The couple, who have been together for 10 years, tried fertility drugs."
(eye rolling smiley Hence, the "miracle" story was a lie)

shrug
This poor child looks strange, like an inflated baybee balloon or something. I sincerely hope that they regulate his eating habits and that her lack of proper nutrition while knocked up doesn't cause him any permanent health problems. They shouldn't be "proud" that he is "on the records" as the biggest assed baybee ever delivered in that hospital and even perhaps The US, they need to be ashamed that the mother carelessly gained ONE HUNDRED POUNDS while knocked up causing the onset of diabetes and passing all of that excessive (and unnecessary) weight gain onto him. In his picture, he looks bloated and fat. . She would have had to have eaten nearly anything and everything in sight, in every waking moment, to have gained 100 lbs in 9 months. I think that is just ridiculous.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login