-=97
woghiopoiyrterertppo8yreewrewewdvghnj

terewrertrrtyui9o2-03w40930oeiow3w3o3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT FUCK ARGH GDDAMMIT
:scr

thank u 4 listening

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu

Anonymous User
Re: dfl;dflfgj'vhnpfgg0-=y:scr
December 30, 2008
no worries....bouncing and laughing
December 30, 2008
husker du??

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 30, 2008
Sorry about that, I had a really stressful day and night at the nursing home, so I was a little drunk and I figured, I'm not going to be able to make SENSE if I TRY, so I put in all gibberish instead.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

December 30, 2008
Today's my day in hell. LOL I need to win PowerBall.
December 30, 2008
I know I can talk about this here and not get banned:

My grandfather is in the short-term (rehab) part of the facility waiting for a bed to open up in the long-term (nursing-home) part of the facility.

The short-term unit appears to be (dys)functionally controlled by a clique of African CNA's who talk on their cell-phones and flirt with each other instead of assisting clients with their needs. Of course, they know their "rights" and continually chatter among themselves in Swahili (I would LOVE to be able to understand Swahili at this point!).

So, I have been spending a lot of time over there in the past week or so. That is about it for 5000 words or less. I can name names, dates, and specific examples if anyone requires me to do so in order to support my credibility. I have purchased a small hard-cover journal with a straight binding to carry with me and write in every time I go there.

December 30, 2008
What a bunch of fucking parasites. So typical: want to get paid but don't want to do the work.

And if you fire them, the cock suckers will play the race card and sue somebody.

They should be sent back to Kenya and fed to a pride of lions.

Oh, I do know that, "Jambo" in Swahili means "hello." LOL I have a friend here at work who is from Kenya, big tall monster of a guy but SMART AS A WHIP and very hard working, pleasant, gets things done - much unlike the dick faces you describe in the home. Too bad everybody who comes to our country "for a better life" isn't on the same page as this guy.
December 30, 2008
So the breeders in THIS country are wrong; it's not THEIR kyds that will be wiping our asses (or pretending to), but someone from Africa.

December 30, 2008
I'm sorry, Poofy... I'm feeling like your opening post right about now. My day has been horrid. Good luck to you...
December 30, 2008
It's a shame that speaking anything but English in public cannot be banned. We had the same problem at one nursing home and the management told them "English on the floor or look for another job." The Filipono aides were yakking in Tagalog and patients got sick to death of it.

Like one patient said to me, after finding out I speak English: "If I wanted to hear this crap, I'd move to Manila!"
December 31, 2008
MerlynHerne
It's a shame that speaking anything but English in public cannot be banned. We had the same problem at one nursing home and the management told them "English on the floor or look for another job." The Filipono aides were yakking in Tagalog and patients got sick to death of it.

Like one patient said to me, after finding out I speak English: "If I wanted to hear this crap, I'd move to Manila!"

I agree. Except for people who are visiting from other countries, who ironically ALWAYS know English well enough to get by, I think that if someone is residing in The United States of America then they should speak English while they are in public. I resent like hell the way the Vietnamese people who work at my nail salon, who ALL know English btw, speak among themselves in Vietnamese, as if I don't exist. They don't have a problem telling me that I owe them $50, or anything I want to know about their products or services, so I KNOW they speak English. It's the same way at many places where Mexicans work around here too. They speak Spanish right over you as if you are invisible, which I think is HIGHLY rude.,I struck a nerve with a sympathizer on my community forum one day a while back, The man is a translator for a credit card company customer service call center, volunteers as an English instructor for poor Mexican ILLEGALS in our area, (angry smiley ) and he is married to a woman from Cuba and gets VERY offended if anyone refers to her as "Hispanic". He reminds me of Mike Stivic on All in the Family because he is so OVERBOARD "non racist", to the point of absurdity.

Anyway, I had said that for all I knew they were talking about me or saying hateful or inappropriate things about me (mainly the Mexican men at the carwash where I go, with their beedy little eyes and sneaky grins) and he lit into me saying that they likely just "felt more comfortable speaking Spanish, were NOT talking about me, and that it was perfectly normal for them to speak in their native tongue in front of Americans and NOT rude in the least, EVEN IF I was a customer." Another couple of citizens chimed in and said, 'I DON'T THINK SO". Spanish was their second language and they were quite fluent in it for various reasons, and they said that they overhear Mexican men saying all KINDS of inappropriate sexual things about any woman who happens by, and I just SO already knew that. Body language, facial expressions, mannerisms, and vocal intonation are universal "languages". SPEAK ENGLISH or don't talk. If I moved to a foreign country, then I would make it my number one priority to learn their language, ASAP.

It's a matter of common courtesy, when if there are two or more people present and both or ALL speak one common language, to SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE, so as not to alienate the other.(s)
December 31, 2008
This is just one way that the nursing home he is in SUCKS. I cannot BEGIN because I just had two shots of irish whiskey. I wish someone would call me. Kim or KFLL or someone will you CALL me so I can tell you and YOU can type it in?

I just can't... I have to go back there to be with him and it's snowing. I'm PMing my cell phone to you.

December 31, 2008
I hear ya, kidlesskim! What really galls me that if I moved to a foreign country, I would learn their language asap, if I hadn't studied it before moving. It is the height of arrogance to think that everyone in the world speaks your language. Sure, there are people who simply can't learn a new language, but I suspect a lot of the people who speak a foreign language just don't want others to understand what they are.

Listen up, assholes! English is the national language of the United States. Stop speaking a foreign language in public to go back from whence you came!!!
December 31, 2008
Thanks for calling MWR!

I got a call from MWR - we talked and I FEEL a little better, but there is still the underlying problem that needs to be addressed.

It is much more serious than I have been able to get into with typing about it.

This should be called the "kvetch" thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login