Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tit Naziism Writ Large

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Tit Naziism Writ Large
December 30, 2008
I figured this would happen at some point:eye rolling smiley. I found this whilst looking over various causes at change.org. Goddman breeder tit-nazis!

http://www.change.org/ideas/view/support_breastfeeding_and_end_the_formula_experiment

angry flipping offangry flipping off

¬Lux Vestra--Let Your Light Shine¬
Re: Tit Naziism Writ Large
December 30, 2008
Hm, the link was a bit wonky; I found it at: "http://www.change.org/ideas/view/support _ breastfeeding _ and _ end _ the _ formula _ experiment" (remove spaces around the 6 underline characters).

I left a comment about how this is nonsense from an employer's POV but don't see it posted yet. I also don't appreciate the anti-formula comments. My mom told me she could not breastfeed and therefore I was a bottle baby. As are millions of other healthy and successful adults. I despise the self-righteous prejudice that makes other women who can't (or don't want to) BF feel inadequate or less-than-good-moms; my mom was a good mom.
December 30, 2008
I rather doubt that a baby has ever died drinking formula. I see no reason for this tit-naziism, except a bunch of sick, neurotic, exhibitionist moos feel they have to force this shit down everyone's throats. I saw this coming back in the 1970s whenthose La Leche League idiots started that "breast is best" bullshit campaign.
December 31, 2008
I have YET to hear or read any one of the tit nazis respond to the most rational, well written or said, common sense comments that are BY FAR the most typical made by the average person, in an appropriate way. They always respond with a parrotted and nearly identical, predictable, anger filled "comeback" to the following type of comment: "I agree that breastmilk is best for a baby at least in the early months of his life and that mothers should be allowed to breastfeed in public when necessary. However, they should take care to cover as much of their bare bodies as possible and be discreet about it." I see these type of reader comments ALL of the time, but the tit nazi "comebacks" always tell the poster that they are "sexually repressed", or that they "must have personal issues with their own mothers", or that they are "sick" for even THINKING that breasts are for anything other than feeding baybees. eye rolling smiley My LEAST favorite and vastly untrue statement that is spewed forth no matter HOW nice the comment was is, "How would YOU like to eat YOUR lunch in a dirty restroom?!!!".

NO ONE is telling the bitches to pack up their titties and to go sit on the dirty public restroom floor or on a dirty toilet to let the nursling feed. We are simply saying that IF they must let the little bastard suckle in public, then PALEASE cover up the parts of their chest and the other sagging udder while it's not "in use", because we simply do NOT want to see the naked bodies of strangers. We especially don't wish to see it when it involves bodily fluids while we are eating, we JUST do not. Personally, if I can't tell that they are nursing, then I couldn't care less if they let the little sucker bleed them dry. If they can't be discreet when they pull it out, stick it in, pull it out after, or put it up, then they need to pump the shit into a bottle, go to their car, or stay their fat asses at home.
Anonymous User
December 31, 2008
kidlesskim
... for even THINKING that breasts are for anything other than feeding baybees.

Well, in order to conceive a baby, they had to be sexually attractive for a man. Breasts are sexually arousing for many men, so the sexual aspect is predominant before there is a baby, this is what they can't get through their thick skull.
December 31, 2008
Oh, but Mrs. Ogre, don't you know...sex is only to get the baybee, then once it's born the sperm donor can bugger off and just support moo and fucktrophy? These moo bitches have shit for brains and a self-centeredness that is unbelievable! And the entitlement-mindedness is off the meter.

The shit over at Change.org is what has resulted from giving these bitches even half an inch. You cover the udder when calf is drinking or face charges of public indecency. I don't really even like them feeding in public, but I realise I'm a bit radical, so I'll go that far--you wanna feed, then cover tit and loaf with a scarf or shawl.

Yes, I notice the hysteria and hostility anytime someone asks these slags to cover up. You'd think that we were agitating to outlaw tit-feeding in public (would that we could outlaw it since so many moos can't seem to cover up when letting the little parasites leech from them). But only in perfect world would THAT ever happen.

When I was young, bottle feeding was seen as clean, modern, and convenient--unless something is radically wrong with the loaf, no loaf ever died from drinking formula--for Chrissake, my late da, a GP, had formula recipes for new moos as far back as the 1930s! I know that had I been inclined to let my spouse have kids, it would have been the bottle for Bratleigh. You don't breastfeed and the milk shortly dries up. Maybe these moos don't give a crap about how they look (quite obviously udders are the in thing with that lot), but some people do--and so do others who have to look at baggy, leaking milk bags.
December 31, 2008
Do they have any reasoning as to why they can't cover up? Everyone I know who has breastfed has had enough self respect, and decency, to throw a blanket over themselves while they were doing so.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 31, 2008
This subject hurts my head.

I wish the cows would just leave it die already and use some discretion.
December 31, 2008
Tell me about it, KFLL. However, I don't look for that to happen. Discretion seems to be a thing of the past with the moo crowd and the tit-nazis as the worst of the lot. Damn bitches...you wanna show your tits become a stripper...oops, no man should be exposed to THAT!
Anonymous User
December 31, 2008
Feh
Do they have any reasoning as to why they can't cover up? Everyone I know who has breastfed has had enough self respect, and decency, to throw a blanket over themselves while they were doing so.

Their "reasoning" for this is invariably "MY BABY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HAVE A BLANKET OVER HIS/HER HEAD WHILE HE/SHE EATS! DO YOU COVER YOUR HEAD WITH A BLANKET WHEN YOU EAT?!?!

Like the kid really cares.
December 31, 2008
The kyd doesn't give a flying fuck! This bullshit is all in the moo's head. All the kyd cares about is having a full tummy, a clean diaper and sleeping when he needs to. Feeding a kyd in public with nothing to cover the tit and the loaf (or whatever it is) is all the moo's doing.. Fucking exhibitionists!!!angry flipping off
December 31, 2008
DO YOU COVER YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU EAT?!?!

Many do.

It is customary for more observant Jewish people to cover their heads when eating (or praying, or studying):

http://www.5min.com/Video/Kipot-Yaramulkes-Jewish-head-coverings-1137503

"When Muslim women eat in public, they lift the niqab ever so slightly with each bite and lower the veil to chew":

http://www.goddessworkout.com/from-bellydance-to-burqa---my-experience-teaching-bellydance-in-kuwait-part-three

And one puts a covering over one's head when eating the ultimate French delicacy, ortolan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4MS7mSzX8
December 31, 2008
clematis

Many do.

It is customary for more observant Jewish people to cover their heads when eating (or praying, or studying):

http://www.5min.com/Video/Kipot-Yaramulkes-Jewish-head-coverings-1137503

"When Muslim women eat in public, they lift the niqab ever so slightly with each bite and lower the veil to chew":

http://www.goddessworkout.com/from-bellydance-to-burqa---my-experience-teaching-bellydance-in-kuwait-part-three

And one puts a covering over one's head when eating the ultimate French delicacy, ortolan:

It just goes to show what an ignorant lot these tit-nazis are--not to say self-centered. No matter what they say, it's ALWAYS about them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4MS7mSzX8
December 31, 2008
clematis

No, but in public, I do cover my breasts.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 31, 2008
And another bingo blowned out of the water: http://www.maternityangels.com/index.cfm/section/products/product_cat_key/14/key/109
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login