Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah, sprogging is just soooo incredible...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Yeah, sprogging is just soooo incredible...
December 31, 2008
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2082429.ece

I'm sorry, but how the fuck is this news? People giving birth to twins is more common now than people having one-sprog-at-a-time. Pass me the barf bucket two faces puking
Re: Yeah, sprogging is just soooo incredible...
December 31, 2008
Ok, great. Very nice. You can breed with someone from another race. Get over it people, kids are like a box of Cracker Jack - you never know what you are going to get.

Now what I DO think is amazing is a litter of kittens. You take 2 adults of whatever color scheme and every time you get a litter full of interestingly-colored kittens, rarely with 1 looking like either parent. Now THAT'S news!!!!!
December 31, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife
Ok, great. Very nice. You can breed with someone from another race. Get over it people, kids are like a box of Cracker Jack - you never know what you are going to get.

Now what I DO think is amazing is a litter of kittens. You take 2 adults of whatever color scheme and every time you get a litter full of interestingly-colored kittens, rarely with 1 looking like either parent. Now THAT'S news!!!!!

this is interesting- I know someone with two ordinary domestic shorthairs who bred and darned if that entire litter looked siamese.
December 31, 2008
it depends what genes are dominant and which is not. mendelev and his experiments with peas, explain recessive and dominant genes..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 31, 2008
I have a brother and sister from the same litter. Neither one looks like their mother and each kitten in the litter was different. Mine don't have the same coloring but you can tell they're brother and sister because their eyes look similar.

If you're bored or whatever, you can see my cats at: http://pets.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Anonymous User
December 31, 2008
We had our white and oarnge bi-color breed with a black and white bi-color, both short haired. The result were a red tabby, a white and oarnge by color that looked just like the mom, a white with oarnge spots, and a long haired callico.
December 31, 2008
there is a certain genetic drift, i think something like 40-400 genes get mutated, which can bring out odd mutations..thats due to mutagenics, uv light is one, choloroform is another and so on.. sometimes theres genetic throwbacks.

genetics is a fascinating subject.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 31, 2008
I think it's funny how the twins and multiples births are becoming so common since IVF now has "easy payment" plans to fit EVERY budget, that they are getting less and less attention.tongue sticking out smiley That REALLY cracks me up how they whine about it too. Like last year when a black famblee had a litter of six, but one died and they got no press, and a white famblee had six around the same time and got TONS of freebies, media attention, news stories, etc.......The black moomie was quoted as saying that "I had 6 too, although one died, and no one is knocking MY doors down for pictures and interviews". IMMEDIATELY, in order to avoid a racist label and lose customers, (I am sure) companies like Gerber, Pampers, Huggies ToysRus, etc.........donated ALL kinds of shit and one of the big kiddie companies set up scholarships for each and every brat. Some do gooder kiddie group donated cash, so the former waitress moomie could be a SAHMoooo. They truly feel entitled to public financial support in movie star fashion, for doing NOTHING MORE than sticking a turkey baster up their pussies and shitting out a litter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login