Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'my baby has his head stuck'

Posted by mercurior 
'my baby has his head stuck'
January 02, 2009
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4076807/Toddler-rescued-by-firefighters-after-getting-head-stuck-in-toy-truck.html

Toddler rescued by firefighters after getting head stuck in toy truck
A two-year-old had to be rescued by firefighters after getting his head stuck in a toy tipper truck.

Last Updated: 6:00PM GMT 02 Jan 2009

Zachary Van Der Hooren, from Colchester, Essex, sat on his favourite toy but as he slipped off he got his head wedged in the mechanism.

His mother Joanna, 32, dialled 999 when she could not pull him free and a team of firefighters rushed to the rescue.

She said: "I was tugging and tugging but I couldn't get his head out. I was more upset than he was - I was really panicking.

"When I dialled 999 I was screaming 'my baby has his head stuck'."

Paramedics and firefighters rushed to the home in Colchester, Essex, at 2.45pm on New Year's Eve and rescued the youngster.

Station officer Joe Hassel, of Colchester fire station, said: "We didn't need to use tools.

"I just pulled a bracket apart to release the tailgate of the tipper and the baby was free. The whole thing was over in minutes."

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: 'my baby has his head stuck'
January 02, 2009
Haha, wow... They're BOTH retarded. Especially the Moo.eye rolling smiley
January 02, 2009
it sure looks that way. At best, Moo is an hysteric who can't even do something as simple as pul a bracket apart to fre Snotleigh's head. Pathetic--and a huge waste o taxpayer money!
January 02, 2009
Kyds have ALWAYS gotten their heads stuck in some place or another. As long as they can breathe and their airway isn't obstructed, there is NO reason to panic. EVEN IF they are having diffculty breathing, or ESPECIALLY if, then panic will only make it worse, WHY don't moos know this? Back when kyds use to get their heads routinely stuck in the slots of stair railings, they just had to hope for the best because no one would cut the antique wood, just to get their heads out. My uncle likes to tell about repeatedly getting his head stuck and his father would tell him, "You got it in so YOU get it out!". ,He pressed his luck as he got older (maybe 5) and his head had gotten too big to simply just work it's own way out. So, they greased his head up with stinky bacon grease (this was the 1950's) until it slid out. That put a stop to his sticking his fool head where it didn't belong. Stray dogs followed him around for a week.bouncing and laughing
January 02, 2009
:spin I wonder if this isn't another case of wanting more attention--yanno, poor helpless moo with a pweshus wittow snowflake who's got his head stuck in a truck. WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login