Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another nasty breeder commercial

Posted by Medusa 
Another nasty breeder commercial
January 02, 2009
This revolting Huggies TV ad makes me want to puke, and it's on a gazillion times a day.

How the fuck is that cute?!? two faces puking
Re: Another nasty breeder commercial
January 03, 2009
I expected to see it end with "Use birth control" like that other ad with the kid acting up in the supermarket. It even looked like the same guy. Guess he didn't learn his lesson the first time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 03, 2009
Yeah, PP, isn't that the same condom ad guy? I thought the same thing.

I noted that one commentor said, "So funny and true!" Bleggghhh! So the urine-fountain is a regular occurrence in some people's homes. Disgusting! One of our dogs "marked" a doorway some time ago and he was hustled outside pronto, told NO, the area was blasted with cleaner immediately (all pee was on a small washable rubber-backed rug thankfully) and he understood "no pee inside" and (being a good dog) hasn't done it since. It was my fault, not his, for not paying attention to his "cues" such as sniffing around. But I can't imagine having this pee spray as a regular feature in one's home...that's just disgusting.
January 03, 2009
Moomies think it's cute when their boys piss straight up in the air, but I think it's revolting. It's bad enough that kyds have baggies strapped around their waists that collect, harbor, and incubate God only knows what kind of bacteria and virus', and they let them overfill and leak all over creation. much LESS just outright piss on people and the surrounding area. I realize that's just the way it is, but the least they could do is keep it contained and not allow it to contaminate hotel rooms, grocery buggies, changing rooms, etc.......where the innocent, non suspecting, and don't care to be pissed on members of the general public has to unknowingly touch or otherwise come into contact with their baybee's bodily fluids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login