Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder envy: Finally got an email

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Breeder envy: Finally got an email
January 06, 2009
I tagged an elementary school classmate on a picture in FB. She's on my friends' list, so she was informed about it. She then checked my profile (pictures from parties, my wedding, etc.) and she sent me an email stating: Your life seems marvelous. My SO dumped me with 2 kids after 10 years.
I felt uneasy and sorry for her, as I didn't rubbed it in her face, but also a little bit of Schadenfreunde to have someone say that to me. Does this ever happen to you?
Re: Breeder envy: Finally got an email
January 06, 2009
Yes. I ran into the mother of a "miss perfect" do-it-all mommy co-worker who sprogged twice w/o checking with her husband, who got tired of his (very pretty) new wife suddenly turning into a mom- and he left her flat with 2 in diapers. The only reason I smiled inwardly was because I always thought she had it all...didn't expect to see her screw up like that.
Anonymous User
January 06, 2009
Several of my elementary school (1991) classmates are Single Moo/Duh Martyrs with several fuck-trophies and the consummate shitty existence. I relish the Schadenfreude. I was the outcast then, so I'm enjoying a bit of satisfaction at my favorable station in life. :beer
January 06, 2009
Mrs. Ogre, that is sad about your friend. Sadder is her "SO" never though enough of her to marry her in the first place! That often happens when breeding comes before marriage.

I had a childhood friend who I spoke to in 1995 after the death of someone we both knew: an elderly woman who look after us as kids. The woman was not nice but this friend was her favourite. My mom went to the funeral. I didn't as I was in Florida. Even if I had never left San Francisco, I would never have gone anyway as this woman was horrible to me and many others she looked after. Of course, the late Agnes said how she just loved kids. It is always the people who love children the most who cause the most harm.

Mom got the gal's # and I called her. Get this...this former friend called me a "flake" and such after going on about her great job at Wells Fargo, her husband who worked for Customs at the airport, and...of course...her two children. I got to hear in a lilting voice how she was doing the most important job in the world. I sent a letter after the call. Nothing in return.

It got under my skin a little bit because a former husband and I opened our place to her on 4th of July in 1989. H*ll, I even made a long drive to get her where she was working for the summer since she was on holiday break from the job...and later made a drive-and-a-half to her parents in San Bruno and then to some place in waaaaaay in the East Bay somewhere so she could see her fiance who was in the National Guard at the time. That drive was after I worked a 9/hour stint when I was the evening manager for a fast-food place and had to make the first leg of the drive from Marin County.

I lost track of her. I would send Christmas cards but got nothing in return from this woman who thought she was too good for me: someone who really didn't have a career and life in the 'burbs. She lives in Concord, a San Francisco East Bay town. I found out online that she is divorced. That is not a surprise as this man did fool around on her while they were practically living together in her college years. Last year before I moved, I sent her a card stating how my life went and that I was living a content childfree lifestyle. Never heard back of course! Would love to have seen her response. grinning smiley
CFBitchfromLA
January 06, 2009
One of the most irritating girls I knew in high school was a cheerleader named Mandy. She was the classic California blond with a nice body and a horrible, catty attitude towards other girls not in her clique. Our final senior edition of the high school newspaper had her voted as most likely to succeed, best dressed and cutest girl. That was then.

This is now. She married some loser and shit out three brats immediately. Her once prized tits now sag around her waist. Her hair looks like hell. She looks like she is 20 years older than everyone else in the class and she has been in and out of jail on shoplifting charges.

She did succeed in making a complete wreck of her life. She is probably the best dressed prisoner in the county jail from time to time, and she might be the cutest girl in a bar full of drunk blind men.
January 06, 2009
CFBfromLA...I heard about a similar-type girl from 8th Grade. I got in touch with someone I knew in high school. The suck-up girl from junior high school who had guy after her right 'n left and girls wanting to be in her & her friend's clique is now a divorcee with FOUR kids. That's right...FOUR kids! Sad thing is I heard from my friend how this once-spunky & cute girl is now a drunk. She does the black cord fever and drinking & dialing thing. My friend says she looks nothing like she did in junior and high school. That is what often happens to these conceited girls in school. They really do not think beyond their teenage years believing they will be 18 and beautiful forever.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login