Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kid that knocked up Palin daughter

Posted by annie35 
Kid that knocked up Palin daughter
January 07, 2009
I heard on the radio, that the kid who got Bristol Palin pregnant has quit his job in the oil fields, quit H.S., and stopped his apprenticeship to be an electrician. He is doing nothing.
I give it a few months and she will be knocked up again, because the relationship will go south.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Kid that knocked up Palin daughter
January 07, 2009
I think he's just waiting to bail. Doesn't sound like he's building for a real future, at least not with the daughter of a high profile politician. The court will chase him forever.
January 07, 2009
HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

This SO has 'trailer trash' written all over it.
Dumb ass moo twit. Now she's gonna sit home and mope because duuhhdeee doesn't wannna be one...
Drama queen 'look at poor little me'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 07, 2009
These single moos never learn, do they? How much FAIL do you need to see to get the point?!
January 07, 2009
So, it looks like Bristol will continue to live with Mommy and Daddy. If Sarah Palin is serious about running for president in 2012, can you imagine the damage to her campaign if it came to light that Bristol moved out and was a single mother on public assistance? What a media field day!
January 07, 2009
BWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!
January 07, 2009
I've seen her all the time in those photo ops when the campaign was going on. Always carrying the shitloaf. Always with that vapid moronic look these dumb twats achieve.
She picked it and rather than Mom making her responsible (more or less) and go out and embark on her career of 'welfare mommy' she'll sit home and think she's such a good moo, better than Mom Or Dad. Maybe someone needs to give her the linky to that dumbass teen mommy site.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 07, 2009
twocents
I've seen her all the time in those photo ops when the campaign was going on. Always carrying the shitloaf. Always with that vapid moronic look these dumb twats achieve.
She picked it and rather than Mom making her responsible (more or less) and go out and embark on her career of 'welfare mommy' she'll sit home and think she's such a good moo, better than Mom Or Dad. Maybe someone needs to give her the linky to that dumbass teen mommy site.

Ok. What site.
January 07, 2009
shrug

I don't know what that sites address is. We snarked it a few months back. Some so called support site for these teenage whores who are still living at home with mom and dad (who supports their whore butts) and simp and strut about how THEY will be SO MUCH BETTER moos than their own mother.
Makes me so glad I never sprogged. I think if I had and some teen twat pulled that on me, they would be in the welfare system on their own so fast it would make their head spin.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

January 07, 2009
Well duh, of course he's not going to marry her, he has no chance of being a Vice President's son in law now, so why not return to being a free person?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 07, 2009
I thought that it was funny when Palin came out and made a statement last week that the baybee daddy had NOT quit school, but that he was taking "correspondence" courses to complete high school, while out working in the field on oil rigs or whatever. YEAH RIGHT. It sounds like he quit school before the little slut even got knocked up and his famblee REALLY sounds like white trailer trash. I bet that Palin is embarrassed to death on the inside and that it's all she can muster to appear to have a strong united famblee front. I can't imagine bringing that kind of embarassment onto my mother, especially considering her stance on teen sex as the damned govenor of the state and vice presidential candidate. The girl is obviously immature and let ole boy bury the bone because he was goodlooking and didn't have a care in the world that he was nothing more than a worthless, redneck, dead beat who would never amount to anything. So, why aren't they married yet? I doubt that boy will marry her unless of course, he and/or his famblee are paid off.

Regardless of any belated nuptials, that kyd is STILL a bastard and always will be. What's the point in getting married now, after the fact? These kyds are so fickle at that age that they will probably have a spat of some sort and break up before the happy event. IF they haven't already.
January 08, 2009
Sarah Palin and the whole gang are such cartoon characters, aren't they?grinning smiley
January 09, 2009
http://www.palinaspresident.us/

a little bit of fun..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 09, 2009
If McCain had won the Election. the boy probably would have married Bristol since it would look better for the VP not to have an unmarried teenage daughter with a baby. Now, there is no reason for an "I do" ceremony. It is such a joke. Notice how most of the anti-abortion crowd are those who would rather their daughters have b@stard children and not get anywhere in life. Unless a man works the Pipeline or is good at fishing, there is really no opportunity in Alaska. The Pipeline guys make good $ and usually look OUTSIDE of Alaska for a mate. They do not want to settle for stupid.
January 12, 2009
I am the daughter of a blue-collar mechanic, and damn proud of it, but I grew up in a house full of books. I mean packed to the rafters books. I remember looking through a book of Dore's engravings to Dante's "Paradise Lost" when I was knee-high to a grasshopper, not that I even understood what I was looking at back then. But the grisly pictures of souls frozen in ice, tortured, roasted in fire were branded on my brain and eventually more or less led to my exploring "Paradise Lost" as an adult and learning more about those hideous, beautiful images that I gazed at some rainy Saturday when I was 13 or so...and eventually majoring in literature in college (on my parents' dime, props to them).

My point is.......don't these people have any lives or culture? Isn't there more to life than screwing? Aren't there more interesting things to do and explore on occasion? Can't they lose themselves in one of the billions of fascinating and engrossing books that have been published? Don't they want to learn about something? Don't they have interests? Regardless of political party it seems sad to me when kids lack a sense of curiosity, wonder, and excitement about the multifarious wondrous things (aside from breeding) to explore in the world in one's short few decades.
January 12, 2009
reading is a dead art, (not counting this), holding a book in your hands is one of the most wonderful things we can do, unfortunatly games and instant gratification, of video games (not that i object i play, and read). but have you ever seen a kid reading, they are rare.

its sport, video games, and thats it all their life.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 12, 2009
mercurior
reading is a dead art, (not counting this), holding a book in your hands is one of the most wonderful things we can do, unfortunatly games and instant gratification, of video games (not that i object i play, and read). but have you ever seen a kid reading, they are rare.

its sport, video games, and thats it all their life.

Merc, any chance we could get you to put a line (_____________)between your postings and your signature quotes? or perhaps drop the size/change the color of the quotes' font? At times, It's rather difficult to see when your response ends and the signature block begins...
January 12, 2009
done, just ask, and things will be done

January 12, 2009
Rose Red, the forum you mentioned is at baby gaga dot com. At the top left of the page in the oval thingie there's a link to "forums."
January 12, 2009
Wow. Somehow, a good title for this saga would be, "Jerry Springer Goes To Alaska."

What a mess.

McCain should NEVER have picked this twat to run with him. What the fuck was he thinking.
January 12, 2009
Thanks a ton, Clematis!
January 12, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Wow. Somehow, a good title for this saga would be, "Jerry Springer Goes To Alaska."

What a mess.

McCain should NEVER have picked this twat to run with him. What the fuck was he thinking.

"Wow, she's still got a nice ass for having spooted out a bunch of kids"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
The Palin brood are all ugly, anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login