Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cry me a freaking river

Posted by annie35 
Cry me a freaking river
January 07, 2009
I was listening to the radio, and there was an ad for food stamps and heating bill assistance. Yes, they promote welfare.
The ad talks about how families with children have been hit hardest by the hard economic times and no person with a family should have to suffer. Hell, how about the elderly? How about the mentally handicapped who live alone? How about the CF who are in need of help.
Stop screwing for trophies and your grocery bill won't be so damned high.
Pisses me off that our local DHS paid for air time to promote giving away stuff at the expense of taxpayers.
I say screw you if you bred too many trophies, you get enough for a family of four, regardless of how many you have.
Next time I see a moo wearing a $5,000 diamond and paying for her groceries with a food stamp card, I am ramming a cart right into her precious SUV, just because I can.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
DrDanCorelli
Re: Cry me a freaking river
January 07, 2009
Oh Annie, I know you will just start writing the check out of sympathy for this moo!

Our local fishwrapper had a weepy story about a suburban moo who was "forced" to "cut back drastically" to a single manicure per month for her disgusting Jon Benet-like pageant brat. The writer of the pile of shit even had the nerve to say that moo was "devastated" because Screechleigh was "...reduced to wearing the same dress at three different pageants...this is a no-no in this world...".

Holy shit.
January 07, 2009
DrDanCorelli
Oh Annie, I know you will just start writing the check out of sympathy for this moo!

Our local fishwrapper had a weepy story about a suburban moo who was "forced" to "cut back drastically" to a single manicure per month for her disgusting Jon Benet-like pageant brat. The writer of the pile of shit even had the nerve to say that moo was "devastated" because Screechleigh was "...reduced to wearing the same dress at three different pageants...this is a no-no in this world...".

Holy shit.

There are no words...
:kill

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
January 07, 2009
Our little hick-town bombarded our small community with advertisements begging for that god-forsaken fucking can-a-thon shit. I didn't put so much as a can of rutabagas in those 55 gallon drums that dotted the ends of every cotton-pickin' isle at the local Ingles.

You know, reading what I wrote just now, I don't like that I feel this way. I used to not think like this, I used to be more giving and sympathetic towards others. I just feel like I've been raked over the coals so many times that there's nothing left. This makes me kind of sad, that other people had to take and take and take so much that I'm burned out now.
Anonymous User
January 07, 2009
Obviously it's a government stimulus package for Clear Channel.

Thankfully, it hasn't migrated here yet. However, the teen moos all know about Social Assistance because their teen moos are still on it.
January 07, 2009
str8six
Our little hick-town bombarded our small community with advertisements begging for that god-forsaken fucking can-a-thon shit. I didn't put so much as a can of rutabagas in those 55 gallon drums that dotted the ends of every cotton-pickin' isle at the local Ingles.

You know, reading what I wrote just now, I don't like that I feel this way. I used to not think like this, I used to be more giving and sympathetic towards others. I just feel like I've been raked over the coals so many times that there's nothing left. This makes me kind of sad, that other people had to take and take and take so much that I'm burned out now.

I didn't used to feel that way either until I saw TOO many times firsthand, how this works. The SAME deadbeats having the SAME kyds, one after the other, line up with their mouths open like hungry little birds and their hands outstretched waiting on a handout. When they get it they often don't act appreciative and even complain that it wasn't enough, they didn't like whatever it was, or that they need more. Those welfare trash who are whining about their habitat homes are a PRIME example. If I see or hear ONE MORE do gooder supporter say one of these following two things, then I will blow a gasket. :hs 1)Those houses are NOT free!!!!!!!! They STILL have a mortgage,it's just a ZERO interest loan and a below market selling price", OR 2) They are required to help with the construction of their homes".eye rolling smiley First of all, over a 30 year mortgage, INTEREST IS what is so expensive. A no interest mortgage would be a dream come true. I just got out my HP calculator and figured out that my house payment would be $249 a month IF it was interest free. So FUCK that shit, it IS free, for all intents and purposes to have a 1960's house payment in a 2009 economy. SO WHAT if they "helped build" their stupid shitty house? How hard can it be to paint the walls, hand the carpenter a hammer, or whatever, to get THAT kind of a return for their 100 hours of "help". That 100 hours of "help" that they allegedly do could EASILY be done in a 2-3 week time period, or less too.

I would be HAPPY to drag my crippled ass up on a ladder, throw some sheetrock up, or lay some tile. Hell, I do that NOW and I don''t get any interest FREE home loan or payment because of it. NO homeowner does for that matter. If someone told me that I would get a 200k house for 100k, and ZERO interest and that the payment would be less than the rent on a 2 bedroom apartment, and all I had to do was show up and "help" I would JUMP on that as would anyone. Although I wouldn't pay a DIME to live in a habitat shithole "community". So these bastards need to STFU about all of their "hard times" and having to wear the same pageant dress twice or having to skimp on the manicures is of NO INTEREST to anyone, what so ever.ranting
Anonymous User
January 07, 2009
KK, exactly! Interest IS what makes the banks the money so that they are able to loan to other people. I'm not fooled by that crap either. I'm a home owner with 20 acres, I fucking know about interest rates and property taxes. Kiss my goddamn ass. That's why I'm so bitter now. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING was given to me and my husband. We have worked HARD for many years for every thing we have. Nothing was inherited. Not the land, the house...nothing. Thank God my parents gave us a few pieces of furniture when we bought this place 7 years ago to fill a few empty places in our fairly large house. They just happened to have already bought a new set right when we moved in so it worked out great. Other than that, it's all from the sweat of our brow.

I no longer have sympathy. Only the select few get my money and sympathy. And of course, all animals get all my empathy. They are the true innocent victims of this fucked-up world. Poor babies.
January 07, 2009
DrDanCorelli
Our local fishwrapper had a weepy story about a suburban moo who was "forced" to "cut back drastically" to a single manicure per month for her disgusting Jon Benet-like pageant brat.

I have never had a manicure in my entire life. I didn't know this was a basic necessity like food and shelter.

Are we seriously supposed to feel sorry for that breeder and her spawn? Wow - I hope that fishwrapper gets tons of nasty letters.

I no longer have sympathy. Only the select few get my money and sympathy. And of course, all animals get all my empathy. They are the true innocent victims of this fucked-up world. Poor babies.

Absolutely, str8six! The poor helpless animals are the ones I feel sorry for, as well as the elderly and disabled.
HAHAStupidMoos
January 07, 2009
they have been spending taxpayer dollars to advertise welfare to the whores for years. at least 10 that i can remember, radio spots, billboards, newspaper ads.

it's the most disgusting thing ever. expect more of it with the administration of "change." eye rolling smiley
HAHAStupidMoos
January 08, 2009
And speaking of heating bill assistance, here the electric company sends out pamphlets in spanish for the illegals, if their provable income is under a certain level or they are on public assistance they get a 30% discount on the electric bill. What kind of shit is that? These corrupt corporations are propping up the welfare system with this and guess who pays the balance of the bills, that's right, everyone's electric bills cost a little more so the illegal border jumpers can get discounted electric, not only that but they have their nose so far up the illegals asses with these spanish pamphlets begging the assholes to apply for the discount. it is infuriating. and no, a cf couple having a hard time getting by will not qualify for anything.
Anonymous User
January 08, 2009
str8six

I've been feeling this way lately too. I'm a very caring, giving person, but, lately, I just have no sympathy for people like this. And, yes, it bothers me that I feel this way. But should it? I mean, these breeders created these situations for themselves. A little forethought could have saved them the trouble.
January 08, 2009
When I was 19, single, working 2 jobs and going to college, I applied for financial aide. I was turned down at the college because I had 2 jobs and according to them plenty of income. I had rent, car payment, utilities, food, and I was supporting my brother and sister. My parents still claimed them, so my financial support was not documented.
I lost pity for people who breed themselves into poverty a long time ago.
While I struggled, I watched little girls have a baby and then qualify for grants , so many that they had money left over to pay for car insurance, rent, and designer clothes.
I am done with the whole system and have been since I was young.
Screw you if you breed yourself into poverty, you did it to yourself. I don't want to hear about the poor kids. Those damn poor kids will grow up to suck the government tit, just like mom and dad.
Can you tell I am in a really pissy mood today?

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 08, 2009
kidlesskim

If I see or hear ONE MORE do gooder supporter say one of these following two things, then I will blow a gasket. :hs 1)Those houses are NOT free!!!!!!!! They STILL have a mortgage,it's just a ZERO interest loan and a below market selling price", OR 2) They are required to help with the construction of their homes".eye rolling smiley First of all, over a 30 year mortgage, INTEREST IS what is so expensive. A no interest mortgage would be a dream come true. I just got out my HP calculator and figured out that my house payment would be $249 a month IF it was interest free. So FUCK that shit, it IS free, for all intents and purposes to have a 1960's house payment in a 2009 economy. SO WHAT if they "helped build" their stupid shitty house? How hard can it be to paint the walls, hand the carpenter a hammer, or whatever, to get THAT kind of a return for their 100 hours of "help". That 100 hours of "help" that they allegedly do could EASILY be done in a 2-3 week time period, or less too.

I would be HAPPY to drag my crippled ass up on a ladder, throw some sheetrock up, or lay some tile. Hell, I do that NOW and I don''t get any interest FREE home loan or payment because of it. NO homeowner does for that matter. If someone told me that I would get a 200k house for 100k, and ZERO interest and that the payment would be less than the rent on a 2 bedroom apartment, and all I had to do was show up and "help" I would JUMP on that as would anyone. Although I wouldn't pay a DIME to live in a habitat shithole "community". So these bastards need to STFU about all of their "hard times" and having to wear the same pageant dress twice or having to skimp on the manicures is of NO INTEREST to anyone, what so ever.ranting

As always, Kim, you bring up some good points.
[Full disclosure: from an earlier post, I mentioned that I was a board member for our local H4H; I was with the group for about a year and haven't done anything with them since 1998.]

As with any group of volunteers, everyone was there for a different reason (genuine desire to be positively involved, do-gooding, mandated community service, resume building, former house recipients required to put in time on the next house, etc.) so while there were lots of members who were happy to talk about all the work that needed to be done, when it came time to actually be productive on the jobsite, most weren't available. Because of the organization's religious beliefs, no work was to be completed by volunteers on Sundays--which right there, cut out 50% of the time that people could work if they were employed Mon.-Fri. There were lots of frustrations with coordinating volunteers so things that should have been done quickly dragged on forever. It seemed to me that in any given week about 4-6 hours were actually spent working on the house, and if you don't maintain sort of "momentum of progress", everybody starts losing interest. Personalities clashed, fingers were pointed, and the whole thing became a PITA, so I left. Eventually the house did get finished, and I drive by it occasionally, but I learned my lesson well, and wouldn't ever want to get involved with the organization a second time.

In the following ten years, I too have become much less generous, I am sorry to say. DH and I have worked very hard to get where we are today and it involved lots of sacrifice which eventually (and thankfully) paid off. Unfortunately this kind of work ethic is lost on so many people today that simply have their hands out demanding more, more, more. This entitlement attitude has pretty much soured me on helping other people, and instead I now concentrate on animal charities.
January 08, 2009
str8six
KK, exactly! Interest IS what makes the banks the money so that they are able to loan to other people. I'm not fooled by that crap either. I'm a home owner with 20 acres, I fucking know about interest rates and property taxes. Kiss my goddamn ass. That's why I'm so bitter now. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING was given to me and my husband. We have worked HARD for many years for every thing we have. Nothing was inherited. Not the land, the house...nothing. Thank God my parents gave us a few pieces of furniture when we bought this place 7 years ago to fill a few empty places in our fairly large house. They just happened to have already bought a new set right when we moved in so it worked out great. Other than that, it's all from the sweat of our brow.

We too worked for every stick of furniture while my SAHM sil gets handouts from her parents. Seriously aggravating.
January 08, 2009
str8six

Until gubmint decress that you have no need for those extra acres, confiscates them under eminent domain (which the supreme court now says govt can do because the receiver will build something that will provide gubmint with tax money), and puts up crackerbox welfare ho and illegal immigrant housing. I am wondering how long it will be before we see things like that happening.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 08, 2009
"...There were lots of frustrations with coordinating volunteers so things that should have been done quickly dragged on forever. It seemed to me that in any given week about 4-6 hours were actually spent working on the house, and if you don't maintain sort of "momentum of progress", everybody starts losing interest. Personalities clashed, fingers were pointed, and the whole thing became a PITA, so I left. Eventually the house did get finished, and I drive by it occasionally, but I learned my lesson well, and wouldn't ever want to get involved with the organization a second time...."

Tiquer reminded me of a comment that I forgot to make with the above post that was made. I had a friend who owned a small remodeling/construction business and he was one of the businesses hired to work on an antebellum home in the historic district. Since this was a citywide project to restore this area, there were many do gooder volunteers, those who required to perform punitive community service, as well as the owners of the home who were 30 somethings (rednecks) who had inherited it. Much like the HFH project that Tiquer mentioned, this house had a hodgepodge crew of people "working" on it including the paid professionals. I stopped by there to see what all he had been bitching about in the weeks since the renovations had begun and saw FIRSTHAND, exactly why he was pissed. Just like Tiquer said, it was utter chaos with all of those people who were basically hanging around and IN THE WAY, more than anything else. Contrary to popular belief of the doo gooders who make comments that the potential homeowners "helped", unless they are experienced in home renovations, the building industry, or construction, they are USELESS and do nothing but slow up progress, mess up more than they "fix" and oftentimes their handy work has to be torn out and completely redone.

They quickly lose interest because home construction is a tedious job, HARD WORK, and it takes skill, talent, and perseverance to take on a job like this and work it through to a successful completion. Not EVERYBODY is qualified to "work on a home", nor do many people even want to nor do they possess the skills needed to do the job correctly. So, in order to rack up their "community service hours", their points on the "do gooder" scales, or required to be there in order to acquire the home. they will just "show up". Then they proceed to, stand around, drink coffee(or in some cases, beer on the sly). take frequent smoke breaks, just "disappear", fuck around and screw everything up like little kyds by walking across wet paint and tracking it through onto newly laid carpet, shitting in commodes (instead of the provided porto potty) that the plumbing hasn't been hooked up to yet and flood the new tile in bathrooms, hammer in incorrect size boards, get injured at the site by stepping on roofing tacks, cutting half their fingers off on a skill saw, etc.... and basically causing more work on the licensed professionals.

When I was a home appraiser I met many a contractor in the home construction and renovation business and NONE of them wanted people loitering around their sites for a variety of reasons, which include the ones that I mentioned above. It's impossible for the paid construction crews' supervisors to watch over all of these extra people AND do their jobs properly. I would imagine it would be like trying to build a home in the middle of a crowded fair or a playground. It's no wonder that some of these homes might have problems, if they were built under these work conditions. Add in that they didn't do a nickels worth of maintenance in ten years, and you have a REAL shithole.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login