Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

sick of recycling THIEVES

Posted by walflower 
annoyed
Re: sick of recycling THIEVES
January 10, 2009
It sounds like you cannot take what you dish out. Take your shit elsewhere. You suck.
annoyed
January 10, 2009
You're right. You're not a nice person. You're a miserable bitch.
January 10, 2009
I'm right.

I suck.

I am not a nice person.

I am a miserable bitch.

I cannot take what I dish out.

I need to take my shit elsewhere

I'm leaving right away and I'm never coming back..

Boo-hoo. Sniff.:bawl

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
walflower
January 10, 2009
I accept your apology. No hard feelings.
January 10, 2009
Thanks; I thought you wanted me to write it 1000 times!

(BTW, I would write it 1000 times if you wanted me to, but you will have to register so I can PM it.)

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 10, 2009
poofy_puff
Thanks; I thought you wanted me to write it 1000 times!

Perhaps, after picking on new members, you should.

Why the fuck don't you take a timeout.
January 10, 2009
Rose Red

Perhaps, after picking on new members, you should.

Why the fuck don't you take a timeout.

Like I'm going to listen to YOU.

Why don't you tell them the REAL reason you're mad at me then?

January 10, 2009
Here it is, for general consump:

you are a bully.
January 10, 2009
please lets not get this topic into the personal name calling.

this goes for everyone. we are supposed to be cf together, however we think it goes.
lets have a calm board and not give the trolls ammo

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 10, 2009
January 10, 2009
as the scousers say.

a little humour to change the atmosphere

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 10, 2009
I may be a "bully", but at least I can write complete sentences, and I haven't called anyone "names".

The real reason RR is mad at me is because of a little incident having to do with a stray cat.

January 10, 2009
poofy_puff
I may be a "bully", but at least I can write complete sentences, and I haven't called anyone "names".

The real reason RR is mad at me is because of a little incident having to do with a stray cat.

That's all folks!
January 10, 2009
You forgot the "Duh duh duh".

January 10, 2009
ok. STFU you sanctimonious twat. Is that the attention you are looking for right now, you left behind, nerdy misfit?
January 10, 2009
Rose Red
ok. STFU you sanctimonious twat. Is that the attention you are looking for right now, you left behind, nerdy misfit?

Right back at you.

Go stuff it in your recycle bin.

Cheese Louise
January 10, 2009
Admin1
Cheese Louise
BTW, I have tried several times to register at this board. It keeps telling me that my user names and email are already taken by someone else, but that someone else is me! Guess I need to create a new email addy or something.

Fixed. You should be able to register now. Be sure to check your email to complete registration.

Still having problems. When I click on the link I received in the email, I get a forum error saying:

"Sorry, there was an error verifying your account. Please make sure you used the entire URL included in the email you received."

??
January 10, 2009
Cheese Louise
"Sorry, there was an error verifying your account. Please make sure you used the entire URL included in the email you received."

??

I had already deleted the 2 accounts using your name that were pending confirmation. They were both created before the upgrade, and I wasn't sure if they'd still work. You should be able to try again using whichever email address you choose. I'll then activate your account myself. Email me if you have any more problems or questions at webmaster (at) bratfree.com.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.