Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder pissed off about dog not being destroyed.

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Breeder pissed off about dog not being destroyed.
January 09, 2009
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4812831a11.html

A large dog which bit a Hamilton boy will not be put down because animal control staff say the child provoked the dog by pulling on its testicles.

The boy's mother Sam Stevens wants the dog destroyed after it caused facial injuries to her son Caine, 3, when it bit him at a Hamilton house on December 29. But Hamilton City Council has stood by the decision of its animal control staff, who say the neapolitan mastiff-cross dog was provoked.

Caine spent three nights at Waikato Hospital.

"He had cuts round his eye, lacerations on the inside of his mouth where his cheek had been separated from his jaw," Miss Stevens said. "There was damage to the nerves in his cheek which has caused his lip to droop, and he'll need surgery at a later date to rectify that." His worst injury was a 9cm cut on his cheek and chin.

Miss Stevens said Caine was attending a barbecue at the dog owner's Hamilton home.

The owner was the ex-boyfriend of Miss Stevens' sister, who had taken the child for a swim. Miss Stevens said her son was warned for "touching the dog inappropriately, and when he returned a second time the dog attacked him".

"They claimed he touched the dog's testicles."

She said she was "totally at a loss" as to why the dog had not been destroyed.

"They (animal control staff) have said the dog isn't a danger to anybody, but my son has been through a hell of a lot in the last week."

Miss Stevens was aware the dog was at the property, but had never encountered the animal before. Her son had previous dealings with other family dogs, including her own.

She had not been able to contact the dog's owner, and had laid a complaint with the city council because she believed it should have the animal put down.

Council spokeswoman Christine Watson said the biting incident had been voluntarily logged by the dog's owner, who also offered the dog for destruction.

As part of the animal control investigation, two independent witnesses said they had seen the boy deliberately leave the house and harm the dog by squeezing its testicles.

Animal control staff believed the dog had acted in its own defence, and after assessing its behaviour and "completely clean record" they decided it did not need to be put down.The investigation also revealed the child had been involved in two previous incidents of alleged animal cruelty.

Efforts by the Times to contact the dog's owner were unsuccessful.

Morrinsville neapolitan mastiff breeder Dion D'Amvers said the breed were "predictable", generally laid-back and a little lazy, and more protective than aggressive.

I'm really glad the dog didn't have to die because some little bastard tugged at its balls. But holy damn, that kid is ARSE UGLY. Biting his face off would have been an improvement... :flaming
Re: Breeder pissed off about dog not being destroyed.
January 09, 2009
That kid is 3? He looks like a baby-faced ex-con. Damn right that dog shouldn't be put down. If you can't control your child and teach him boundaries, don't expect other people to. If she never teaches him to look both ways before crossing the street and someone hits him when he dodges out, does she believe that person should lose their car and license?

My dog has a muzzle on when we're walking. He's not a big fan of kids and the last thing I'd ever want is for some mother to allow her kid to abuse my dog and then demand he get put down when my dog defends himself.
Those two are nothing but pure white trash. Maybe the spawn from hell will have learned a lesson from this. His moo looks to be the typicaly, fat, grasy, stupid trailer park/welfare moo. Disgusting!
His moo looks like she took a headlong fall into a fishing tackle box...

And the photographer did his best to make the kid look anemic. He was already ugly, so it wasn't very difficult, I'd wager.

P.S. Nice "Taxi Driver" haircut on the little piece of shit. Thinks he's Travis Bickle or some shit...
Yay, doggy! It's about time that a CHILD was found to be the guilty party in a situation like this. Far too many animals are put down because they've simply reacted appropriately to something somebody (usually a child) did to them.

And the kid's name is CAINE? I'm not religious, but even I know enough about the Bible to know that's REALLY fucking appropriate.
January 09, 2009
Does the kid have a brain tumor? That is a massive melon he's got!

I'm glad to see the dog didn't just get killed for trying to get the kid to leave him alone. And hopefully Biteleigh has learned to not fondle strange dogs. Since Moo didn't get her way, odds are she'll make the owner's life miserable by doing shit like campaigning for better dog laws, demanding certain breeds be banned for being vicious (like the owner's dog), trying to threaten the owner into killing the dog, making shit up to get the guy into trouble, secretly having her kid provoke the dog again to try and make him bite again with no witnesses, and so forth. Sounds out there, but I would not put it past this Moo.
January 09, 2009
"....The investigation also revealed the child had been involved in two previous incidents of alleged animal cruelty...."

This DEMON KYD's behavior needs to be investigated along with his hysterical moomie's as well. Something needs to be done about this kyd NOW, before he graduates to becoming a serial killer. His face doesn't look all that bad to me, because if a dog that size was set on attacking him, then he would have likely gone for his throat and there wouldn't be any ugly oversized head left to display that sneaky little grin that the brat has upon his face. I hope that word gets out in that community to not allow that kyd anywhere NEAR pets or other children, because he has proven that he is a danger to others as well as to himself. When overprotective moocows take up for their devil spawn, they are only putting off the inevitable; The little beast will likely wind up getting killed by one of his would be victims, residing in a nuthouse, or spending the rest of his life behind bars, it's just a matter of time.
January 09, 2009
Cambion
I'm glad to see the dog didn't just get killed for trying to get the kid to leave him alone.

Damn right! That happens so rarely. Breeders are always out for blood when anything happens to their Pweshus.
January 09, 2009
You are so right, KK. He's got a very evil look in his eye. He's also got the look of a white supremacist crossed with The Great Gazoo.

I would never let kids be around my dog unmonitored and if one tried to touch him like that, they'd have to fear me more than the dog.
Damn, that kid looks like a total hellion. What an evil brat face he has. I hate when parents give their kids adult, "cool" haircuts like that. I wish I could slap him and his white trash mother. She even has that "poor me" sad face. Ugly, fat waste of space and air.

It disgusts me when animals are destroyed because of someone else's negligence. In a park near where I used to live years ago, a boy stuck his hand into a bear exhibit and one of the two bears bit him. It wasn't even a major bite (I'm guessing the bear could've bitten the kid's arm off if he'd wanted), and the kid had it coming, waving his hands and taunting the bears. Do you think the parents were anywhere to be found? No, but they made sure to put up a huge stink about it. Both bears in the exhibit were destroyed because of this fucking brat and his parents. They couldn't prove which one had bitten him, so both were destroyed. Not even one should have been put down. This story made me so sick. Stupid fucking brats. I'd prefer to have the bears alive now than a brat like that and his moronic, irresponsible parents.
January 09, 2009
I have a feeling that if this had happened in the US, that dog would have been put down no question asked. I doubt that he learned he lesson, kyds like that are really dumb. One can only hope that the next animal he taunts finishes what this dog started.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 10, 2009
That's a wonderful breed. They should put the kid down. Now he'll learn- or probably not as it will be a case of "big bad doggie".
January 10, 2009
grab my balls, and i will strike out. i wouldnt care who it was. (well there are certain times when its ok waving hellolarious)

so animals are supposed to sit there and accept abuse?? because they are animals..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
This story hits close to home for me. When I was in my early teens we came close to loosing our family dog because of a 5 year old brat.

Our back yard was fenced in and that's where our dog stayed. One day a stupid brat decided it would be fun to pick up a stick and run up and down the fence clicking it against the chain links. Of course this got our dog riled up and the first time the stupid kid got close enough to the fence, our dog reached his mouth through the space and got as good a bite in as he could.

Of course, you know the stupid moo who birthed this brat wanted our dog put down for attacking her precious, innocent angle. In the end we didn't have to have our dog put down, but we where ordered to keep him inside for a few weeks to make sure he didn't have rabies.

Stupid kids.
January 10, 2009
Interesting.. Judge Judy just had a similar case on it the other day, The guy did have to pay for damages but you should have seen the farking moo when Judy refused to allow punitive damages.. and that kid, 'tell her how you are afraaaid of dogs..'.
Good Lord that moo got ugly. Fascinating because she had seemed reasonable up to that point.. just wanted the guy punished.
Pity these are neighbors.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 10, 2009
Good. The dog SHOULDN'T be destroyed, the little brat got what he deserved. Bet he won't be doin' THAT anytime soon!

Go doggie!
LoveToLurk
One can only hope that the next animal he taunts finishes what this dog started.

Well with his prior history of cruelty towards animals I'm thinking this psychopath-in-training is only going to escalate. If anything this incident has taught him to lead with the crippling attack to render his future victims helpless first thing.

Just a matter of time before animals aren't enough to get him wound up and clear the image of his fugly mom from his mind, then he'll be the next in a long line of moron kids raised by moron breeders to kill other moron kids.

Either that or this poor tyke has been so traumatized by the embarrassment of having a Cenobite drop him off at the playground and he was just trying to convince the dog to end what will surely be a life that epitomizes the term "downhill".

As for the dog, we should take up a collection and buy him a nice t-bone or something. Any animal that will let you play tug-o-war with its testicles without retaliation is next up for extinction.
HAHA SO glad the dog wasn't destroyed. I hate stupidddddd breeders, they all seem to hate animals. Too far up their own asses.
January 11, 2009
Well, once the baby comes, the animal members of the familyt become less important.
January 11, 2009
That kid looks like he's already signed up for membership in the Aryan Nation. What dead, cold eyes. Little sociopath.

He's already been busted for cruelty to animals--several times. This is one of the key indicators for sociopathy, as if I needed to tell you. What kind of shitty person pulls on a dog's balls? What is WRONG with that kid? Who taught him that that behavior was OK?

Animal control staff believed the dog had acted in its own defence, and after assessing its behaviour and "completely clean record" they decided it did not need to be put down.The investigation also revealed the child had been involved in two previous incidents of alleged animal cruelty.

Can the idiot mom get it through her head that the animal control staff are the experts here? They've seen it all. If anything, they're gonna err on the side of caution. Even given that, they said it was the kid's fault. Could the stupid moo defer to their EXPERT, EXPERIENCED advice and just take their word for it? Show some respect!
January 11, 2009
His fucking name is Caine and he sqeezed the dogs testicles. Caine should die.

'Nuff said.
FedUpWithBadParents
January 12, 2009
Good for the courst in decuiding Shitliegh brat was at fault not the dog. What a pity brat can't be put down-if a dog can be for attacking a human it onbly seems fair this demon brat gets put down too-he has a record of harming animals. He should die-painfully. Along with his useless moo who clearly has taught him to abuse animals.
Hope the little shit learned a valuable lesson - piss animals off, and you'll pay for it. Good for the animal control people for taking the time to get the full story too, rather than just jumping to conclusions.

I don't let kids anywhere near my animals for precisely this reason.
January 12, 2009
Destroy the kid for being an idiot.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 12, 2009
http://darwinawards.com/

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login