Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder pissed off about dog not being destroyed.

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Re: Breeder pissed off about dog not being destroyed.
January 12, 2009
Catabat

I don't let kids anywhere near my animals for precisely this reason.

I worry about my parents' four dogs. They are all large sled dogs, and while they are all very gentle they would be able to do some serious damage to a brat if they felt threatened. I don't worry about them on walks because the area they live in doesn't have sidewalks so you usually don't have sprogs in the street. I do worry about my parents' pool, and that a breeder with young sprogs or a teenage brat might try to break into the fence to get at the pool, get bitten, and then one of the dogs would have to be put down because of the breeder outcry. I keep telling my parents to padlock the fence because of the pool, but they won't listen. They say it won't happen in their area, but I definitely have seen it in mine. These breeders know no limits to their entitledom, and it's only a matter of time before one moves into my parents' town and sees our pool as belonging to them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
"Council spokeswoman Christine Watson said the biting incident had been voluntarily logged by the dog's owner, who also offered the dog for destruction."

WHAT?!?!? So psycho-sprog abuses this poor animal, and this idiot owner just offers the poor doggie up for death??? Asshole!!! Poor puppy...I'd freaking fight tooth and nail for my dog. The dog doesn't need to be put down, he needs to be surrounded by people who actually care about him.
I think that the dog bite's an improvement on little Biteleigh McCrotchdropping. This didn't take place in the US, did it? If it did, I'm surprised that they'd focus on the dog. I'm not downing Gringos, but they lack common sense when it comes to Moos, Duddies and crotchfruit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login