Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Child Led Weaning".......my ass. (from a moomie blog)

Posted by kidlesskim 
"Child Led Weaning".......my ass. (from a moomie blog)
January 10, 2009
These kyds are DESPERATELY trying to PUT THE TIT DOWN
"I just returned from my first trip away from my sons (ages 3 and 5) for any length, five nights. On day three, my pump's membrane ripped (I think) and the pump was ineffective. I didn't have any success hand-expressing (never have) and I was never engorged.
At home, the boys took one taste of the milk and didn't want any more. I'm pretty sure it's salty weaning milk (or the beginning of an infection with no other symptoms yet). My older son seems undecided about whether to stop. He knows his choice: drink salty milk for a couple days and then have it return to normal, or give up nursing entirely.....

I know that I have a choice in front of me. A) Let things unfold like this and coax and support my sons through this change or cool smiley Attempt to bring my milk back to its regular supply & taste and let them wean without my feeling my five-night trip was a part of the process I've been so protective of all these years.,,," :gross

a fellow moocow comment
"...Would encourage you to pump and continue on with bf if you have been committed to child led weaning. For one thing, it gets them through the winter (virus season) and if they wean, even a few weeks from now, it's less likely you'd feel guilty that the trip contributed to it. (we often tend to beat ourselves up over things like that lol) ..."(eye rolling smiley ALWAYS the "get them through the virus season/winter excuse to keep the tit in their mouths until Jr High),

"Dream nurse"?? WTF?
".....I will pump every couple hours when awake. I'm going to try to co-sleep with older son tonight (we usually do but he dropped off in his bed) to see if he will dream-nurse....but if that doesn't work, I'll try my other son! But if that doesn't work...should I wake myself up to pump every 3 hours? Not fun but I'll do it of course...."

mmmmmm...one more question....If my milk supply plummets and the boys don't resume nursing within a day or two....what should I do? Rent a hospital grade pump, take herbs? Please give yourself kudos for helping a dedicated nurser stay on her path tonight......" (moo with baybeem mmmmmm, one more answer: PUT THE TIT DOWN!)

More moocow advice
"...., but I would definitely try when they are sleepy........" (confused smiley WHAT? This must be that "dream nursing" thing that they are talking about. If the grown kyd refuses their tit while awake, then just force it upon him while he is sleeping)

:gross GOOD LORD!
"...A little update -- I slept in the middle of both boys last night. 5yo was so tired, he wouldn't wake to nurse, but 3yo did several times for long stretches. This morning, 3yo reports it's "a little better" but 5yo says his is the same and he told me to go pump! ..."

....mmmmm....This is going more slowly than I'd hoped....I co-slept with DS2 and he nursed for fairly long sessions in the night, about 2-3. But later, DS1 convinced him that the milk is "yucky" and now DS1 won't nurse while awake. ....I'm about to move DS2 into my bed again for another night, but I suspect my supply is either staying the same at best or still dropping.t....Do you have any ideas for ramping up efforts? Rent a hospital-grade pump, maybe? .....I really hope it doesn't end this way after all these years....." (shrug WHY is this woman forcing her tits on these grown boys?)

two faces puking This is just gross
'....I just nursed the 3yo as much as he would allow. He didn't want to during the day, modeling the 5yo who refused, but when I co-slept with him, he'd nurse. ...Apparently, sometime Thursday morning, my milk must have returned. It's strange how it happened. The 5yo came running in around 4 am, about 2 hours earlier than usual. swear he smelled its return and that's why he woke up early!

yet another "cudos" moocow post
"...Oh I am so happy to hear the good news. I know I am being super silly right now but your story brought tears into my eyes. I am still nursing my almost 4 year old DS and I would also feel really sad if it would have to end this way. So glad both your boys are nursing again and your milk is back. And cudos to you, you're a ! Those are some lucky boys you've got!!!
And, I think that they do sometimes smell that there is milk! LOL. Sometimes my milk is a little low when I first get my period, but then sometime during the night it comes right back. Keenan always wakes up and refuses to let go until it's gone! LOL..."

The same boy whom I had tried to bribe with chocolate earlier that day and still wouldn't nurse was suddenly latching on while I dozed. I asked him if the "good milk" was back, and he nodded. I'm amazed at the power of breastfeeding......." (confused smiley HOW is any of this "child led"?)

aaaawwwwwww, more re-enforcement from a fellow moocow
"I would like to say to all you mothers who BF 'past the normal age' THANK YOU! Thank you for telling your stories, your troubles, your solutions. If it was not for all of you, mothers like me would have stopped unwilling at 12 months or sooner and I would have not been able to experience the toddler nursings, and maybe (if DD does not wean herself from then) the younger childhood age. Thank you also for showing an example that it's NORMAL for a child to be able to self wean!" (moo with baybeem THEY want to experience this, NOT the kyds)

:baybie1 This woman has gone into their beds with them at night and did that "dream nursing" nonsense, "bribed" them with chocolate to suckle her tits, pushed her tits on them when they did not want to nurse, and THEN calls it, "the power of breast feeding". There is NOTHING about this that indicates "child led" weaning, but PLENTY to indicate mental/emotional child abuse, or worse. WHERE is these boys' father while moomie is playing musical beds with them and bribing 5 y/o's to nurse when they CLEARLY do not want to anymore?
Re: "Child Led Weaning".......my ass. (from a moomie blog)
January 10, 2009
These are udders on legs.
January 10, 2009
its pedophilia

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 10, 2009
Udderly* disgusting.

*Pun intended.
January 10, 2009
Gives a new meaning to "titty bar" and "milk-chocolate".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 10, 2009
The duhddies are most likely not in the picture...either they left their pedo wives for younger women who don't foist sexual play on kids, or they are just no longer attracted to the Moos and Moomie has to have *someone* please her, so she has her kids suck her tits when Hubby won't. If there was a way to make having sex with her kids seem natchural and 'for tha kydz', I bet she and all other extended BFing Moos would exploit it. What's the point of dating or finding someone to give her a mercy hump when her kids are right there for free? It takes less effort to force her tits on a helpless kid than it would to meet someone who could please her.

Children cannot wean themselves - even in the animal kingdom, mother cats, dogs, rabbits and so on throw their babies off the teat. It's so they can become independent creatures. If they were allowed to suck until they themselves were "ready" to stop, there'd be grown animals sucking off their parents and being forever helpless. I know Moos call BFing (and especially the extended kind) natural, but everything they do is completely unnatural, from the extended BFing to not telling them 'no' to letting them put themselves in danger out of laziness. By nature, animal mothers need to feed, clean and protect their babies. And then teach them to be independent (mother birds teaching her chicks how to fly, mother cheetahs teaching her cub how to hunt, etc.) Human mothers now don't do that because of the pweshus self-esteem. They wait until Junior is ready to shit in a toilet and diaper his ass until he's five. They don't feed kids healthy food to make them grow into healthy teens. They base what is good for the kid on what the kid wants when said kid's brain is still developing...so how the hell is the kid going to be able to call the shots? In reality, they are destroying their kids by forcing them to be infantile or childlike well into adulthood. When these kids become adults who should be independent to some degree, they are helpless no thanks to their parents setting no boundaries.
January 10, 2009
The whole thing is absolutely revolting. Notice how the majority of the forced tittie-feeders with sons obsess over it more? It's really fucking sick. These bitches should have their birthlets removed from them. two faces puking
January 10, 2009
"..... Everyone I know IRL would just think I am crazy. I think that very soon now, I will no longer be a tandem nursing mother. My elder son(5yrs 5 months) has been down to two feeds a day for a while now, but in the last two weeks has dropped his bedtime feed. He still has a morning feed, and sometimes this is a proper feed, but increasingly he latches on very briefly then just wants a hug. I ought to be pleased, as really for the last few months I've been ready for him to stop. He's not been latching well and it's been quite uncomfortable. But now it's actually happening I feel quite sad! Strange really, as when my daughter weaned when she was 3.5, I didn't feel so sad, and I didn't have another child then (or any expectation that I would ever have another.)
My younger son (3yrs3months) is still a very enthusiastic nurser, so I imagine I'll still be breastfeeding for some time yet, but it all just feels a bit weird. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad! ":gross

shrug Here's ANOTHER one. She doesn't seem to have a problem with plucking her tit out of the daughter's mouth, but the boys just seem to want to keep on nursing........rriiigggghhhtttt. There does seem to be a theme among many of these suckling stories; They are mostly boys who manage to stay latched on until grade school. Of COURSE people "in real life" will think that she is crazy for tandem nursing boys, ages 3 and 5 1/2, which is why she does it in secret. She'll probably keep this last one latched on and in her bed until he is driving, assuming that he is the last one. Apparently, after the first one she didn't have "any expectations" of having another, but went right on to pop out two more, one right after the other. .eye rolling smiley
January 10, 2009
OK, if they can't get their husband(s) to give them sex, haven't they heard of a little invention known as the Hitachi Magic Wandâ„¢?

Works for me just fine.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 10, 2009
kidlesskim

uh hunh. Thx for the point I was not willing to say.

shrug Here's ANOTHER one. She doesn't seem to have a problem with plucking her tit out of the daughter's mouth, but the boys just seem to want to keep on nursing........rriiigggghhhtttt. There does seem to be a theme among many of these suckling stories; They are mostly boys who manage to stay latched on until grade school. Of COURSE people "in real life" will think that she is crazy for tandem nursing boys, ages 3 and 5 1/2, which is why she does it in secret. She'll probably keep this last one latched on and in her bed until he is driving, assuming that he is the last one. Apparently, after the first one she didn't have "any expectations" of having another, but went right on to pop out two more, one right after the other. .eye rolling smiley
January 10, 2009
I've noticed its the moos with sons who are so adamant about breastfeeding until the kid is almost a freaking teenager. These women need help.
January 11, 2009
Incest predators, what else are they?:sx
What's the point of dating or finding someone to give her a mercy hump when her kids are right there for free? It takes less effort to force her tits on a helpless kid than it would to meet someone who could please her.

I agree Cambion, no point dating anymore when the kid is there. I was a teenager and one of my brother was so concerned about me bacause I said I am going to die single because all the baby-rabid people treat hubby like crap. Now today, I hear stories and moo blog about their sexual thing towards babies and kick their hubby out of the master bed and replace them with the kid when it comes to co-sleeping which I am more convince about this society of breeders having kids and their pedophilic stories like BF orgasm.

The duhddies are most likely not in the picture...either they left their pedo wives for younger women who don't foist sexual play on kids, or they are just no longer attracted to the Moos and Moomie has to have someone please her, so she has her kids suck her tits when Hubby won't.

Yep as usual, either the dud is working or he got kicked out of the master bed because he wasn't good enough for her so she replaces her hubby for a kid because the kid turns her on more than her hubby. Mor maybe because he wanted to get laid even his wifey moo has got all the strecth marks and worned out vag but the moo not interested.

The problem in this society is they don't say the word 'no' anymore.
January 11, 2009
http://www.breast-feeding-information.com/index.php

"Breastfeeding and Your Sexuality
Nobody likes to talk about this perfectly normal reaction to breastfeeding. It's very much a taboo subject. Few medical professionals want to discuss it. There was even the case of one poor woman who called a radio station to ask about it - and wound up having to fight to get her child back. Absolutely ridiculous.

When a child breastfeeds, the body responds by contracting the uterus (this is why it's so helpful to the mother to breastfeed after birth), and by producing hormones that stimulate production of the milk that soothe the mother and child. If you find yourself becoming sexually stimulated while breastfeeding, don't panic. You are NOT a pervert or a bad mother. You are normal.

You may even find this reaction helpful in sexual relations with your husband or partner. In fact many partners want to experience the sensation of breast feeding. While it is part sexual, there is also a desire to explore and celebrate this new physical act between mother and child. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed; it is just part of your loving relationship with your partner; a celebration pf the intense physical and emotional bond that you will both feel after the birth of your child.

Regardless of how you see it, don't think such a reaction means you must stop breastfeeding. This reaction has nothing to do with sex. It's about your body working to make milk for your child. It's normal, it's helpful, it doesn't harm your child (who doesn't know about it) and it won't last forever."

shrug This came straight off of a PRO breastfeeding site by tit nazis FOR tit nazis, so why won't they admit that this is part of it, at least for some of them? (if not all).:gross I was going to highlight in bold the especially gross parts, but I may as well have highlighted the whole damned thing! While it's all nasty, I think that perhaps the part about the "partner" getting involved with the actual suckling and sexuality of tit feeding and the part about "explore and celebrate" this new physical thing with the kyd, is right up there in the top 5 of THE most gross. That, and the part exonerating them from guilt over their perversion by saying that the child "doesn't know about it". That may be true, in general, but what about the ones who nurse until and beyond GRADE school? Isn't it possible that their sons know what's up?two faces puking
January 11, 2009
When a child breastfeeds, the body responds by contracting the uterus (this is why it's so helpful to the mother to breastfeed after birth), and by producing hormones that stimulate production of the milk that soothe the mother and child. If you find yourself becoming sexually stimulated while breastfeeding, don't panic. You are NOT a pervert or a bad mother. You are normal. two faces puking two faces puking Mr. T: I pitty tha foold

I'll bet that this advice is given out by that tit-nazi group called Le Leche League. Wow, the work "Leche" looks almost just like "lechery"!!!
January 11, 2009
That is not an accident; "leche" means "milk" in French, but it is also a slang term for "semen" or another way of saying "cum". But, things tend to sound SO much better in le Français.

I can't help but think of that skit on Little Britain where a 35 year old man demands that his mother breast feed him in front of his new girlfriend, who is lectured by the mother about how wrong it is that she still lives with her parents.
January 12, 2009
While it is part sexual, there is also a desire to explore and celebrate this new physical act between mother and child.

Sounds like it is part II sexual. :sx

Oh, and co-sleeping isn't "sexual", either.:sx:sx:sx
January 12, 2009
In fact many partners want to experience the sensation of breast feeding. While it is part sexual, there is also a desire to explore and celebrate this new physical act between mother and child. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed; it is just part of your loving relationship with your partner; a celebration pf the intense physical and emotional bond that you will both feel after the birth of your child.

Regardless of how you see it, don't think such a reaction means you must stop breastfeeding. This reaction has nothing to do with sex.

The idiot tit nazis can't even get their story straight. Of course it's sexual. You can double-talk all day, but that's how we're wired; of course there's a sexual reaction. And that's probably hardwired into us so that we don't abandon babies on the side of the road in their first year. OK. But as soon as you move into extended-BF territory, I do start to wonder about Mommie's motivations (shudder).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login