Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our Favorite Breeder Blog

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Our Favorite Breeder Blog
January 10, 2009
AAAAAAH........... Read the post from today, January 10. Today the stupid, inconsiderate cunt annoyed everyone in a local TEA ROOM - yes, people, a TEA ROOM - to death. She took the newly-hatched loaf to yes, a FUCKING TEA ROOM.

Actually, I'm not one bit surpirsed to read this. Anybody so classless and rude as to butt in line in a pastry shop, definitely has no problem taking their screaming shit sack to a tea room. God I hate this fucking bitch.

I hope her ex is fucking every hot, skinny 22-year-old he can get his hands on. LMAO I wish he'd send her pictures. *SIGH*
Re: Our Favorite Breeder Blog
January 10, 2009
You left out the part where the baybee pissed all over her. At least, I don't think that was at the tea room.

I just don't know what I am missing...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
January 10, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
AAAAAAH........... Read the post from today, January 10. Today the stupid, inconsiderate cunt annoyed everyone in a local TEA ROOM - yes, people, a TEA ROOM - to death. She took the newly-hatched loaf to yes, a FUCKING TEA ROOM.

Actually, I'm not one bit surpirsed to read this. Anybody so classless and rude as to butt in line in a pastry shop, definitely has no problem taking their screaming shit sack to a tea room. God I hate this fucking bitch.

I hope her ex is fucking every hot, skinny 22-year-old he can get his hands on. LMAO I wish he'd send her pictures. *SIGH*

That baybee is like a few days old, WTF???? In addition to being rude to the patrons, isn't that bad for the loaf? What kind of mother does that? Exposing her precious baybee to all those germs? WTF?

And rest assured, her ex is likely enjoying some choice ass now that she's gone. grinning smiley
Anonymous User
January 10, 2009
But if she doesn't drag the larvae around no one will kiss her 'tocks for squirting the damn thing out in the first place.

Think of it like a Medal of Honor winner. You don't get many people buying you drinks at the bar if you don't pin it to your chest when you go out.

Of course the difference here is that the Medal of Honor isn't given out to everyone with an operable set of reproductive organs and no self-control... you actually have to be a hero to get one, not just call yourself a hero.

Though you're still a bit of a schmuck if you take either out in public more than necessary.
HAHAStupidMoos
January 11, 2009
You know what I think she is trying to do.. waiting to do... getting the loaf into the most inappropriate ADULT place where some fed up cf turns around to her and tells her to mind her brat and shut it up so she can take out every frustration and all the anger she wishes she could take out on bratfree. bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
January 11, 2009
To some extent that's likely, but it's a dangerous game.

Very few people will publicly castigate a new mother, but those who will won't pull a single punch in doing so. She's betting on the odds, but if she loses it will get ugly fast. In my experience very few people, even those looking for trouble, are really prepared to fight back if they find it. And for that reason most people avoid confrontation.

I'd say it's more likely she's looking to precipitate one of the "classic" breeder/martyr scenarios so that she can run back to the safety of the Internet and score points with the other moos about how evil the non-breeders are and how she should be able to do whatever she wants to do because she's "special" in a way that virtually every other person is potentially special.

"I had a baby. I'm special."

Yeah? I wiped my ass. Where's my medal?
Retards. How moronic do you have to be to fabricate heroism for what must, by it's very definition, be a fundamentally ordinary function of any living organism?

Congratulations, you reproduced. Just like billions upon billions of other people.

But since all the most popular moos have all kinds of stories about how they were persecuted because Target wouldn't let their kids play dodgeball with cantaloupe or got in "trouble" for posting nude (breastfeeding) pictures on LJ, this moo has got to go out and push the envelope of common courtesy until she collects some similar stories and feels like she can fit in.
January 11, 2009
She has already done some of that. The thing is, her schitck used to be miscarriages, stillbirths, and failure. Now that she "graduated", she needs to keep the drama going. The first thing she needs to do is change her blog title to something else. She is not "eating for two at a table for one" anymore. Second, her baybee needs to present with some kind of medical condition, ideally, one that is impossible to get rid of and/or disabling enough that it qualifies for social security and other free public programs, like Flotsam's baybee (I think it is on Early Intervention or something like that). Right now, Antogine is trying to run with the BF / Baybee's weight and doctor visits; some folks here have mentioned that maybe it will be awwtistic, or what have you. MY theory is that it could turn out hemophiliac because of all the heparin she injected to try and keep it in the oven long enough. She took other drugs, too, I'm not sure which ones. So, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
January 11, 2009
There's certain things that are just nature's way of telling you you shouldn't reproduce.

Some people are just genetically, evolutionarily, whatever you want to call it, a "bad idea". Nature tries to point this out by blocking their reproduction, and then they start fighting back until they manage to poop out some horrible mistake.

Sometimes when you ask the Universe, God, Whoever for a baby and you don't get one it's not because they didn't answer. Sometimes they just say NO.
January 12, 2009
I have read her blog but I must have missed: how is this chick earning a living? Now that law school is out the window. Did she manage to wangle child support from her ex? Just wondering.
January 12, 2009
She writes SQL when she's not bizzy.

NEW!!!!! LOL Re: Our Favorite Breeder Blog
January 13, 2009
You got that right, my friend. This chick is ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY. Having been tossed out of her digs by her rich hubby, her little Kodak moment has been shattered all to hell, and she is pissed off.

I'm sure some of that pent-up anger will be that of the pain inflicted by hubby's tossing her sad ass to the curb.

She's the classic example of the "fox and the grapes" fable. If you read her early posts, her hubby is God, Jebus, and sliced bread all rolled into 1. After he ditches her sad ass, he's suddenly abusive, horrible and dangerous.

And just like her "white pants" post: she was all happy to get her lard ass squeezed into them but after Shitford pissed all over them, "they were too tight anyway."

Today's post is the best. A true Breeder Bingo: It's AAAAAAAALLLLLLL worth it. *of course it is dear*

HAHAStupidMoos
You know what I think she is trying to do.. waiting to do... getting the loaf into the most inappropriate ADULT place where some fed up cf turns around to her and tells her to mind her brat and shut it up so she can take out every frustration and all the anger she wishes she could take out on bratfree. bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login