Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something fun and wholesome for the entire family!

Posted by CherryIce 
Something fun and wholesome for the entire family!
January 10, 2009
http://www.amazon.com/Nasal-Aspirator-Vacuum-Suction-Pigeon/dp/B0015TM0M6

Product Description
This nasal cleaner is with a tube for mother to vacuum out baby's mucus. You can feel and control vacuum suction. When the nose is clear, you will feel the free air go in your mouth. The mucus will be collected in the container. All parts are detachable for cleaning (the large white part can be separate into two parts as well). Just rinse with warm or hot water right after each use. It can also be sterilized in boiling water (except the clear container and carry case). I personally like to hold the baby upright when vacuuming the mucus, so I can control the directions as well. A storage case is included. Its a very handy tool when baby got the running or stuffy nose. (Pigeon is a renowned Japanese company producing high quality baby products. Selling in over 50 countries and for nearly 50 years, the company has earned a reputation for safety and reliability around the world.) Nose tweezer sold separately. Made in Japan

---------
It's times like these that I realize I'm really missing out on life. Do you think I could try it on my dog instead?!

Gah!

I'm the kind of guy that starts daydreaming about unnatural combinations involving the cat and the barbecue grill when I find a hairball. The sheer quantity of bodily fluids produced by babies and children is just... it's a wonder any of us aren't strangled by our parents. It's just nasty.

Sure, there's that whole "it's different when they're yours" thing but... no, it wouldn't be. Couldn't be. Just because you've got genes in common doesn't make it less disgusting. The poo doesn't smell any sweeter if it's shat by a blood relative. It's still shit.
Re: Something fun and wholesome for the entire family!
January 11, 2009
I've heard about this disgusting thing. I would think a dog's snout would be too long/delicate for something like this, if you were serious. think about how tiny a child's sinuses are.
January 11, 2009
My mother used to have a friend who did'nt like to stick those little booger pullers up her kyds' noses, so she would clamp her mouth down over the middle of their faces and suck the snot right out, when they were really small. Mercifully I never saw it, but I remember my mother and another one of her friends really being grossed out by it. If I hadn't been such a curious, nosy, inquisitive child, I wouldn't have heard or seen nearly as much breeder crap early on and I may not have formed my CF stance at such an early age. So, God bless all of my mother's gross breeder friends with their leaky tits, ovulation charts and having to rush off and fuck their fugly husbands when their temp was up, the immodest one who used to strip in front of me at the beach house with purple stretch marks from stem to stern and a cooter that looked like a massive mound of red blubber just splatted in the middle of a jungle, the one who used to wipe her kyds' shitty asses until they were in grade school, (I can still hear, MOMMY!! COME WIPE ME!!), the one who used to openly discuss gross kiddie things like her 2 y/o boy's erections, pin worms wriggling around in shit filled diapers, and urine saturated furniture, to name a few. two faces puking

All of these breeder moocows had me completely grossed out about childbirth related things AND gross kiddie related things, WELL before I reached puberty. NO THANKS! bouncing and laughing
kidlesskim
My mother used to have a friend who did'nt like to stick those little booger pullers up her kyds' noses, so she would clamp her mouth down over the middle of their faces and suck the snot right out, when they were really small. Mercifully I never saw it, but I remember my mother and another one of her friends really being grossed out by it. If I hadn't been such a curious, nosy, inquisitive child, I wouldn't have heard or seen nearly as much breeder crap early on and I may not have formed my CF stance at such an early age. So, God bless all of my mother's gross breeder friends with their leaky tits, ovulation charts and having to rush off and fuck their fugly husbands when their temp was up, the immodest one who used to strip in front of me at the beach house with purple stretch marks from stem to stern and a cooter that looked like a massive mound of red blubber just splatted in the middle of a jungle, the one who used to wipe her kyds' shitty asses until they were in grade school, (I can still hear, MOMMY!! COME WIPE ME!!), the one who used to openly discuss gross kiddie things like her 2 y/o boy's erections, pin worms wriggling around in shit filled diapers, and urine saturated furniture, to name a few. two faces puking

All of these breeder moocows had me completely grossed out about childbirth related things AND gross kiddie related things, WELL before I reached puberty. NO THANKS! bouncing and laughing

This takes the fucking cake! The very idea of doing ANY of these things makes me ill, and as a healthcare worker, that is saying ALOT! I wish I weren't such a visual person, because as I was reading, I saw horrifying visions.
January 11, 2009
I used to do the "Mom come wipe me" and I remember the day (but not the date) that she just left me sitting there, and I did it myself from then on.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 11, 2009
My mother used to have a friend who did'nt like to stick those little booger pullers up her kyds' noses, so she would clamp her mouth down over the middle of their faces and suck the snot right out,

I physically felt my stomach lurch when I read that. Thank goodness I haven't eaten lunch yet. Do these people not have hankies for their kids & tell them to "blow your nose"? Is that so hard? Urghhh.
January 11, 2009
This mawm got "blow" confused with "suck".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 11, 2009
clematis
My mother used to have a friend who did'nt like to stick those little booger pullers up her kyds' noses, so she would clamp her mouth down over the middle of their faces and suck the snot right out,

I physically felt my stomach lurch when I read that. Thank goodness I haven't eaten lunch yet. Do these people not have hankies for their kids & tell them to "blow your nose"? Is that so hard? Urghhh.

I don't think that baybees can blow their noses on command, but I can't be sure. I know that snot runs out on it's own, but I don't think that they can control it by blowing. I have seen quite a few of those plastic snot suckers in Walmart, K-mart, in diaper bags, etc.......although I have never actually seen one in use or else I blocked it out. I was reading one the other day that was telling about how they get fresh piss samples from baybees which I hadn't known. I would have thought that they would catherize them, but apparently they tape some clear plastic diapers on, let the kyd fill it up, and then pour the urine in a beaker. I don't think that I want to know how they go about getting a fresh stool sample.two faces puking
January 11, 2009
Rose Red - naw, I was just being sarcastic. winking smiley

Sucking snot out of a kid's nose with her mouth. Now I've heard it all. Haven't these women heard of q-tips? That's how I remember my mom cleaning out my nose. I hated that aspirator thing so she usually avoided it.

January 11, 2009
its why god invented fingers waving hellolarious

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login