Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

trainwrecky goodness

Posted by mercurior 
trainwrecky goodness
January 11, 2009
http://www.mumsnet.com[delete]/Talk/feeling_depressed

these are some of the things that are not said.

and yes i do visit the moomiverse on occasions, just to say WTF.

hmmmm where do i start?
since the age of 12 ive been in and out of care homes. which,was crap,but in a way ok because i always had people around me, someone to talk to and basically not a care in the world.
when i was 14, i met my ex p, moved in together when i was 16, and thats when i realised that i hated growing up. he used to kick me about, emotionally bully me and make me hate myself.
i finally plucked up the courage to leave him and met my dp.
it has been a whirlwind romance to say the least. i moved in with him straight away, i got pg about a month and half after we met!
things were going great up until about august this year. dp got made redundant and has so far, had no luck with finding another job, niether have i. we are really starting to struggle now though, we can barely afford to pay our mortgage every month, nevermind afford the bills, shopping etc etc
we havent even got central heating and i feel so so guilty. its not fair on her that the house is always so cold and she has to wear gloves inside just to try and keep warm.
i feel terrible thinking about what a shit start to life she has had and its breaking my heart.
i dont know why ive even wrote this. i guess i just needed to write it all down.
i dont mind if i dont get any replys and im sorry for telling you all this

got pg a month and a half..???? please dont troll here, i read this for the wtf moments.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: trainwrecky goodness
January 11, 2009
http://www.mumsnet.com[delete]/Talk/relationships/680063-Need-advice-have-3-kids-inc-newborn-husband-having-affair

for some reson the text wont appear, you will have to read it, but basically she has a 10 week brat, and her hubby been seeing another woman for 6 months. please do not troll here. its mostly a uk board. so if you want your daily share of trainwrecks

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 11, 2009
I don't understand who is writing the comment because she starts out saying she moved in with a man after getting knocked up and moved in with "him", but then refers to "she" and "her" being cold and having to wear gloves insides, etc........ Is there a third person involved or is she referring to herself in third person?? confused smiley At any rate, 16, knocked up, and living with an unemployed baybee daddy doesn't look too good for her, at all.
January 11, 2009
she is talking about her kid, she had the sprog, she is sub literate, heres the link, my fault sorry

http://www.mumsnet.com[delete]/Talk/feeling_depressed/419884-never-knew-being-an-adult-was-so-hard

if you ever ever feel doubt of cf read the childbirth section, or dear god.. that would put you off for ever..

January 11, 2009
Thanks, I get it now. I can't get the link to download, but I get the general idea. She is shacked up with an unemployed baybee daddy at maybe 17 years of age, has an infant. no job, no education and no skills of her own. It's so cold in her home that the baybee has to wear gloves and they can't afford food or their rent even. If she lived over here, then all she would have to do is hide the baybee daddy and she could get an apartment with HVAC, food, medical, and very likely anything baybee related that she desired through any number of do gooder agencies, FOC. (free of charge) It's pathetic that she isn't smart enough to figure out how to get the free stuff, because I am quite sure it's available in England as well, IF a person happens to be a single moo.
January 11, 2009
thing is she is getting this, and heating, just remove the delete section, i put that in to stop track backs

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login