Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Soccer Mom Video

Posted by SlumSlut 
Soccer Mom Video
January 11, 2009
Soccer Mom

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Soccer Mom Video
January 11, 2009
Wow... Just, wow... band playing music
January 11, 2009
That's mah homeboy!

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 11, 2009
Lovely; the promotion of infidelity with over-the-hill wanna-be M I L F s. (stomach churns).
Anonymous User
January 11, 2009
This makes me want to commit suicide.
Anonymous User
January 11, 2009
Meh, the whole NASTY MOO thing is basically an attempt by socially inept dorks to get laid. They choose relatively easy targets, flabby Moos who may have been attractive a decade ago, simply because these women are desperate, and will take any cock marginally better/other than that of their overweight, lazy, stupid DUH.

Why do NASTY MOOs give the best blow jobs? Because THEY HAVE TO.
January 11, 2009
Captcha: 3MUck

It's a hip-hop song, not a reality-TV show.

January 12, 2009
Why do moos still have to get laid?

They ALREADY did.eye rolling smiley
January 12, 2009
January 12, 2009
Self-proclaimed M I L F s. Nice.
January 12, 2009
My emotions ran the gamut watching this thing - I was laughing one second and ready to puke another. My facial expressions ticked between giggling, to gagging, to mortification, and back again. Thanks for the facial workout, Poofy. grinning smiley

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 12, 2009
RatsNotBrats
My emotions ran the gamut watching this thing - I was laughing one second and ready to puke another. My facial expressions ticked between giggling, to gagging, to mortification, and back again. Thanks for the facial workout, Poofy. grinning smiley

That was the effect the author intended.

I meant to post this in the thread about anti-breeder songs.

Nikki
January 12, 2009
I hope that was a joke. Those soccer moms have horrible fashion sense. XD
Anonymous User
January 12, 2009
Nikki
I hope that was a joke. Those soccer moms have horrible fashion sense. XD

Some dude hard up for a piece of ass, any piece of ass, wouldn't worry about fashion sense. Hell, if they want/are willing to tag stretched-out Moo-cooter, they're beyond caring about fashion..
January 12, 2009
Once again, it's a HIP-HOP VIDEO. Since when has a hip-hop ANYTHING been a realistic representation of cultural memes? I know the guy who made that video, and I promise you that he's not REALLY having sex with soccer mawms in the back of their SUV's.

But, it wouldn't be the first time that I thought something was funny and other folks took it seriously.

Nikki
January 12, 2009
It's creepy, but funny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login