Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Well luckily no kids were in the home

Posted by annie35 
Another Well luckily no kids were in the home
January 12, 2009
In a rural farm town over the weekend, a home caught on fire and a woman wsa injured severly. The reports are all about how luckily there were no kids in the house, not one mention that this poor woman was injured and lost her home.
Assholes!

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Another Well luckily no kids were in the home
January 12, 2009
I saw on that "I survived" show where this young woman was working on a fishing boat and was standing inside and cleaning one of those fish grinding machines when it was accidentally turned on and essentially ground her lower legs into hamburger meat. One of the mechanics was able to take it apart and pull what was left of her legs free, but the weather was bad, there were limited medical supplies on board, and it took a helicopter about 20 hours to rescue her as she nearly bled to death. ALL they could talk about was the fucking bastard baybee that she just announced to a co-worker that she was knocked up with and IT''S "life", on and on and on. "Jesus' Rameriz", or whoever the fuckbuddy was. who up until this point had been rather standoffish, suddenly was at her side whining and moaning about his "unborn baybee". She became an immediate double leg amputee after the doctors took one look at her legs and then the talk started back up about saving that damned "baybee".

I absolutely can not IMAGINE giving a rat's ass about a zygote when I had just had both of my legs amputated and especially under such traumatic circumstances. So, she and "Jesus'" moved in together, with her baybee daddyless 8 y/o daughter (surprise surprise, it's not the first one) and they go through the whole thing about her having to put off physical therapy until the brat is sprogged. WHAT A NIGHTMARE. Her legless stumps are still bloody and now she gets to go through nine months of hell, with "Jesus" at her side. By the time this had aired, she and Jesus hadn't gotten married yet, presumably because she wanted to "walk" down the aisle. Yeah, riiiggghhhht. "Jesus" was hanging around until the worker's comp paid off in the form of a settlement. I bet that insurance check will push Jesus straight up on the cross which will complement the martyr moo image of his legless whore.

REGARDLESS of what horrific thing happens, it is ALWAYS about "the chyldren" who may or may not have been present, or as in the case of "Jesus'" and his woman, the kyd may not even exist yet.
January 13, 2009
Do I hear a trainwreck?
January 13, 2009
Baybees matter far more than the women who carry them because...they're young and unspoiled.eye rolling smiley

We are all obsessed with the fantasy of perfect species frolicking happily about in a perfect paradise in some nonexistent future.

And I am VERY SORRY to hear about those poor women who got into a horrid accident, BTW.sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login