Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Do the childfree date/marry interracially?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: Do the childfree date/marry interracially?
January 13, 2009
annie35
I am Mexican American and my husband is white. I have dated men of all races, I just happened to fall in love with a gringo.
My dad was very upset, that I decided not to marry a Mexican or a person of Mexican heritage, but here they are all illegal and I am not into breaking the law or harboring an illegal via marriage, so he can stay in the states.
More power to ya.

I would love to have a childfree wife who is Caucasian American or Mexican American. It's just a preference and physical attraction. That might occur when I'm in my late 20s or 30s.
DrDanCorelli
January 13, 2009
Yes, the CF do marry inter-racially.

I have been married since 2002 to Fujiko. We lived together in Tokyo for a few years before we were married.
Not so long ago I had a short dating relationship with a sweet lady that was both interracial and interage (20 years my senior); we just happened to attend my college English class and hit it off right away.

The whole thing didn't go too far, but we both had lots of laughs and good times together. It's amazing how fun writing a paper can be with a good friend...
I'm black, my hubby of 5 years is white and we're both and have always been CF to the core!!!! But I'll admit, it is hard to find CF mates period - I just just lucked up.
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
Why?
I'm black, my hubby of 5 years is white and we're both and have always been CF to the core!!!! But I'll admit, it is hard to find CF mates period - I just just lucked up.
More power to ya. Stay strong.

I can't wait until I reach my 30s.
I'm black and my husband of almost 9 years is white. We didn't realize that we were childfree until about 7 years into our marriage. We decided that our lives were just great without children.
January 15, 2009
I'm white, of mostly Irish ancestry, and my last boyfriend was Mexican. I have been attracted to men from all racial groups.
January 16, 2009
My husband is Indian and I'm white. He was born in India but was educated abroad in the UK. Because his family lives back in India, they are all really breederific. At this moment, his father is trying to arrange a marriage for his brother. What a trainwreck... Anyway, we are both hardcore CF. Race was not really a factor in our decision- we just clicked really well and share the same views on all the important stuff.

So, yeah- I am in an inter-racial marrige, but I don't speak for the CF as a whole, obviously...
January 16, 2009
CatsPajamas

So, yeah- I am in an inter-racial marrige, but I don't speak for the CF as a whole, obviously...

I love your screen name!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 17, 2009
I am a white guy. In my neck of the woods, only white women are generally those who did not or do not procreate. So for me, white is much more likely. I am yet to meet a CF girl of Latino or African American heritage. Most white girls who I met that are CF seem to date white men for the same reason I date white women. Just an observation. I think that non-whites have much harder family pressure and abuse if they do not breed.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
Well, if I could be bothered to date...as a Caucasian I could handle dating white, black, Asian or Latina.

But there is almost no way you'd see me with a treaty Indian or Métis. I've met exactly one datable one in my entire life, and she plays for the other team. It's not like there are more than 2 or 3 in this city that aren't breeders anyway. Sorry, but it's much too true.

Captcha: 3mP3k
January 17, 2009
Thank you for playing the CAPTCHA game!

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 23, 2009
poofy_puff
CatsPajamas

I love your screen name!

Thanks, poofy_poof! Your avatar is sooo adorable- where did you get it? It reminds me of our male cat, Julius. He is always getting into something...
January 23, 2009
I stole this avatar from Gabrielle Proctor on Customers Suck.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login