Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Young grandmoo thinks it's so wonderful her 17-yr-old has bred

Posted by CrabCake 
Young grandmoo thinks it's so wonderful her 17-yr-old has bred
January 12, 2009
So there's this new chick at work whose 17-yr-old son's GF just spawned this weekend (don't know the GF's age). Today coworker was bragging how she's now a grandma and how wonderful and cool this is and how she can't wait to get home to see the grandbaybee.

It was all I could do to not yell "Your 17-yr-old knocking up his GF is NOT wonderful. It's not NORMAL. He's still in high school for fuck's sake. He doesn't have a pot to piss in. Stop acting like it's a Kodak moment when it's really a family CRISIS! A family crisis that the REST of us get to pay for!!"

As my boss told me in confidence, "WHY can't you ask personal questions in the interview so you can AVOID trainwrecks like this??"

angry flipping off
Re: Young grandmoo thinks it's so wonderful her 17-yr-old has bred
January 12, 2009
Trainwreck all right. There goes college for the young parents, probably, and any decent future earning potential. Was the coworker just trying desperately to spin it positive, or was she genuinely happy about this situation?
January 12, 2009
Hard to tell. She's only been there a couple weeks, so I don't know her very well. Get this....she was out Friday because of the blessed event. What the fuck?? She's BRAND NEW on the job and misses work because of her illegitimate grandspawn?

My long-time coworkers and I are extremely hardnosed when it comes to attendance and work ethic, even more so for people who are brand new and unproven. This chick has already knocked herself down several notches, and she's hardly out of the chute. Not good.
January 12, 2009
Sounds like my MIL. She is just thrilled that her daughter has hatched a SECOND loaf--not married of course. The only good thing is that the moo is going to school to train as a commercial artist and has a reasonable amount of talent. Otherwise it would be a complete and utter trainwreck.

The grandmoo co-worker is an IDIOT. A 17-year-old fathering a kid out of wedlock is a disgrace.
January 13, 2009
theres a new phenomena out there, called and i KID you not, GILF's, grannies not mothers.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 13, 2009
She may or may not be too thrilled when some of the financial aspects come home. Of course as most folk here think, they'll end up in trailer trash heaven.
If the economy (and this nation) go off the financial cliff into the hell we can all see, this may not matter. Everyone is going to be cut off.
What will remain when the dust clears is anyones guess but I think we're in the last days of the late great USA.
The only bonus to this is maybe the friggin illegals will go home.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 13, 2009
These people are so delusional. My parents would have been MORTIFIED had my brother or I ever come home knocked up as teens.

Yep, a trainwreck, indeed, on every level: financial, no chance for a decent future without major help from famblee, drain on the taxpayers, kid will be another generation of low life, etc.

I'd like to see how thrilled these breeders would be if there were no welfare or other government handouts. OH MY GOD, we have to fend for ourselves!!!!!!!!!!
January 13, 2009
My mom has tried to convince all of us kids to birth young, because she wanted grandbabies. My brother is the only one who did and he is so broke he can't pay attention.

My MIL pressured my SIL from a young age to get married and have babies. As a result she has a daughter with no goals, education, or skills.
The girl spent all her time trying to find a man, get married, and have a baby.

People are so selfish, all they can think about is what they want.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 13, 2009
It wasn't that many years in the past that getting knocked up at 17 and unmarried was disgraceful to the girl AND the family. It was CERTAINLY nothing to brag about and NO ONE would dream of throwing baybee showers, continue on to school with mooternity prom dresses and whatnot, or acting as if it was ANYTHING other than the huge mistake that it always is to pop out a baybee before they can even vote. As recently as the 1980's, and later in some areas, girls that got knocked up at that age either 1)Got an abortion 2)Got sent off to an "unwed" mother's school and gave it up for adoption, or 3) Married the guy and made do, or... 4) Stayed out of school and AT HOME (like inside) for a semester, gave the kid up for adoption, and then went back to regular school. Continuing on as if it was "normal", talking and/or bragging about it like it was a happy event, throwing parties and showers, lavishing the new moo with gifts, special considerations, etc........did NOT happen. I think that this explains the lack of single teen moos during my high school years as the public shame was too big of a deterrent. They didn't have less sex back then, they just made different choices.

Just because it's more common and considered socially acceptable does NOT make it "ok". I am highly prejudiced against little baybee making teen moos AND their grinning from ear to ear empty headed grandmoos. Whenever I am in the presense of this type of hype, I remain completely silent until the subject passes and when outright questioned such as, "Don't you think it's exciting?", I will just make sounds like, hhmmmmm, and let my body language and facial expressions get my point across. I generally try and leave the room or at least the general discussion area when this nonsense starts up, but it isn't always possible. I do NOT think it's "good" or "happy" and CERTAINLY not a congratulatory occasion and I do not pretend otherwise. I am sure that I have offended plenty of grandmoos and grandmoos to be, but I honesty do not care. IN MY OPINION, they are the ones who should be ashamed, NOT I.
January 14, 2009
Wha? Wha? Wha'cha talkin' bout scandal?!
He's just trying to be like the Vice President's son in law...
Oh wait...she didn't get to be VP, and he didn't have to get married.

Never mind.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login