Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How old were you when you had a sterilization?

Posted by Anonymous User 
CF West, I take it that you are kind of new to the cf lifestyle, even if you are not new to the decision that you don't want kyds.

One of the greatest injustices out there that I discovered when I was kind of new to the lifestyle was how readily these goddamned doctors would jump on board to make some defective moo preggo, moos with major health issues for example, how they will bend over backwards for any moo with any fucked up thing wrong with her to shit out brats BUT GOD FORBID someone asking for sterilization, THAT requires lots of counseling, himming and hawing and begging and pleading and then the answer still may be no, or go elsewhere, or why don't you think it over some more.

Now follow me here for a moment... let's turn that shit around and put the breeders in our place and let them take the scrutiny, the reluctance of the doctors. I will ask you, if breeders had to walk in our shoes when it comes to shitting out brats, how many less unwanted and fucked up kids would we have in this world?
HAHAStupidMoos
CF West, I take it that you are kind of new to the cf lifestyle, even if you are not new to the decision that you don't want kyds.

One of the greatest injustices out there that I discovered when I was kind of new to the lifestyle was how readily these goddamned doctors would jump on board to make some defective moo preggo, moos with major health issues for example, how they will bend over backwards for any moo with any fucked up thing wrong with her to shit out brats BUT GOD FORBID someone asking for sterilization, THAT requires lots of counseling, himming and hawing and begging and pleading and then the answer still may be no, or go elsewhere, or why don't you think it over some more.

Now follow me here for a moment... let's turn that shit around and put the breeders in our place and let them take the scrutiny, the reluctance of the doctors. I will ask you, if breeders had to walk in our shoes when it comes to shitting out brats, how many less unwanted and fucked up kids would we have in this world?
I've lived the CF lifestyle for almost 5 years. I had a girlfriend back in high school. She asked if I picked out the name for my kids. I said I was never going to have kids. We broke up afterward.

I wonder what it would be like it we outnumbered breeders.

If people are going to give birth, they can do it in the toilet and flush it down. We don't need more trash in this world.
I don't think it is a bad thing to be a misanthrope, personally. Humans in my opinion, are a failed species, doomed to breeding themselves out of existence. Even other species can find a balance in their breeding habits that we cannot.

You might want to check out this site: http://www.vhemt.org/

I'll admit to liking most of my fellow cf's, but breeders, that's another issue. I do have some friends that are limited in their parenting, one kid and have more of a cf mind than a breeder mind and don't really relate to the other breeders.

I think moos are more disgusting to me than the duhds are. Maybe it's just the shrill idiocy they all seem to have, I don't know.

When I was a "fresh" cf, I had a lot less tolerance for kyds. In maturing in the lifestyle I see that it's really the breeders that I hate, not the kyds. Kyds grow up and can grow up to be CF! winking smiley
HAHAStupidMoos
I don't think it is a bad thing to be a misanthrope, personally. Humans in my opinion, are a failed species, doomed to breeding themselves out of existence. Even other species can find a balance in their breeding habits that we cannot.

You might want to check out this site: http://www.vhemt.org/

I'll admit to liking most of my fellow cf's, but breeders, that's another issue. I do have some friends that are limited in their parenting, one kid and have more of a cf mind than a breeder mind and don't really relate to the other breeders.

I think moos are more disgusting to me than the duhds are. Maybe it's just the shrill idiocy they all seem to have, I don't know.

When I was a "fresh" cf, I had a lot less tolerance for kyds. In maturing in the lifestyle I see that it's really the breeders that I hate, not the kyds. Kyds grow up and can grow up to be CF! winking smiley
Yeah, I love most people in the childfree circle, especially childfree women.
CF West

drinking coffee

dude, if i wasn't married and 20 years younger, i'd throw you my number. hehe.

you are right for coming around the hardcore cf sites and cf activist type places, it's highly doubtful you are going to meet a faker inside our little cliques. where you will meet the fakers are outside cf groups, and your fears are justified, there are women out there who will say they are cf just to try to land a man. you might want to try one of those childfree meetup groups in your area, check out meetup.com -- at the very least you will make some RL cf friends that might be able to introduce you to a lady.
HAHAStupidMoos
CF West

drinking coffee

you are right for coming around the hardcore cf sites and cf activist type places, it's highly doubtful you are going to meet a faker inside our little cliques. where you will meet the fakers are outside cf groups, and your fears are justified, there are women out there who will say they are cf just to try to land a man. you might want to try one of those childfree meetup groups in your area, check out meetup.com -- at the very least you will make some RL cf friends that might be able to introduce you to a lady.
Yeah, I'm 20. I wouldn't mind dating you if you was around my age, slightly younger than me. 2 years younger for me only. I was going to check the meet ups around this or next year.
The thing to do with a new person you want to go out on a date with is to test the water a bit...

1. Take her somewhere you KNOW will be chyuld fuxored and watch her reactions not only to the environment, but to you when you start getting a "headache" from all the chyuld noise. Does she say, yeah, lets GTFO of here, these kyds are giving me a damn headache! Does she react to you positively or negatively when you say, "shit, i did not know this was going to be so messed up with brats, let's leave."?

2. I have seen a couple of cases where a woman claimed to be cf but turned around and had a brat anyhow. These women are NOT really cf. They are childLESS not childfree. In both cases they were the breeder pleasing types. Watch for that. Do they enjoy pleasing breeders or do they do it begrudgingly to save their job or to get along, but privately resent it. Most of us have to be in the closet when it comes to our feelings about breeders in the real world, but in private, around a friend or friends that are cf, we don't need to please breeders. Watch out for the breeder pleasers, they are most likely to "change their minds."

3. It's quite possible that a woman at your age might be cf and not know it yet. There is so much pressure to breed that some cf women don't even come to the full realization they are cf until they are older, even if they are actually cf. Again, the issues with breeder pleasing and chuyld noise I think are a big clue.

4. Although you will find cf's working in chyuld related fields, I think it is really rare. I would give school teachers an exception maybe? But from what I have seen, chicks working at daycares and loving every minute of it, I would be real careful..

... if i can think of any other tips i'll post em
HAHAStupidMoos
The thing to do with a new person you want to go out on a date with is to test the water a bit...

1. Take her somewhere you KNOW will be chyuld fuxored and watch her reactions not only to the environment, but to you when you start getting a "headache" from all the chyuld noise. Does she say, yeah, lets GTFO of here, these kyds are giving me a damn headache! Does she react to you positively or negatively when you say, "shit, i did not know this was going to be so messed up with brats, let's leave."?

2. I have seen a couple of cases where a woman claimed to be cf but turned around and had a brat anyhow. These women are NOT really cf. They are childLESS not childfree. In both cases they were the breeder pleasing types. Watch for that. Do they enjoy pleasing breeders or do they do it begrudgingly to save their job or to get along, but privately resent it. Most of us have to be in the closet when it comes to our feelings about breeders in the real world, but in private, around a friend or friends that are cf, we don't need to please breeders. Watch out for the breeder pleasers, they are most likely to "change their minds."

3. It's quite possible that a woman at your age might be cf and not know it yet. There is so much pressure to breed that some cf women don't even come to the full realization they are cf until they are older, even if they are actually cf. Again, the issues with breeder pleasing and chuyld noise I think are a big clue.

4. Although you will find cf's working in chyuld related fields, I think it is really rare. I would give school teachers an exception maybe? But from what I have seen, chicks working at daycares and loving every minute of it, I would be real careful..

... if i can think of any other tips i'll post em
Yeah, I hate it when they lie to themselves. I have dealt with screaming from those little MFs on the train.
Re: How old were you when you had a sterilization?
January 15, 2009
CF West

Yeah, I'm 20. I wouldn't mind dating you if you was around my age, slightly younger than me. 2 years younger for me only. I was going to check the meet ups around this or next year.

Not to sound age-ist, but what do you mean you've "lived the CF 'lifestyle' for 5 years"?

Were you living some other "lifestyle" before that? Like, when you were 12 or 14? I'm not trying to pick on you, but the way you speak of age-timelines, it sounds as though you think you're "old".

I think you need to chill out (which won't be hard to do in this weather we're having!).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
poofy_puff
CF West

Not to sound age-ist, but what do you mean you've "lived the CF 'lifestyle' for 5 years"?

Were you living some other "lifestyle" before that? Like, when you were 12 or 14? I'm not trying to pick on you, but the way you speak of age-timelines, it sounds as though you think you're "old".

I think you need to chill out (which won't be hard to do in this weather we're having!).
I've actually chose to never have kids since I was 15. When I was under 15, I was pretty undecided, now I know I never want kids.
But at 15 you weren't "childfree" because you wouldn't have had children at that age anyway. It wasn't a conscious choice to be childfree when (most) 15 year olds are unchilded by default. A 15 year old child who hates other children isn't childfree. He's just a normal teenager.
21's not too old. I know of 2 guys who have vasectomies, one was 20, and the other 24. So there are people out there that do it.

If you look on Livejournal there's a page called cf_resources which supposedly has a list of sterilisation friendly docs on it, might be worth a look.

As a guy, it's MUCH easier than for a woman. I'm 42 and have a referral for a month from now to start the process of tubal ligation, and I'm probably still going to catch flak. FFS, I knew when I was married at 20 that I didn't want screamers, and if I haven't changed my mind in 20 years, I don't think I'm going to now.
January 15, 2009
Portiabella
But at 15 you weren't "childfree" because you wouldn't have had children at that age anyway. It wasn't a conscious choice to be childfree when (most) 15 year olds are unchilded by default. A 15 year old child who hates other children isn't childfree. He's just a normal teenager.

I so agree with this philosophy regarding one of the definitions of childfree. I think that in order to be considered to be living a childfree lifestyle, a person has to meet the legal age to which he can consciously choose to not enter into a parental type living arrangement with a child. This could mean one who CHOOSES to not step parent (full time), be a God parent who is raising a deceased friend or relative's child, adopt a child, or biologically create a child with the intent to raise it. An adult person who desires to raise children, but who is infertile and unable to adopt for whatever reason is childLESS. Technically, a child can't live a childfree lifestyle, although he certainly can when he becomes an adult. I knew that I didn't want kyds when I was a teen, but I was still a child and could not make a conscious choice to not live in a household with minor children, because it wasn't my decision. So, I suppose that while a teen who doesn't ever want children can be considered "childfree", he certainly isn't living the lifestyle until he is out on his own, self supporting, and able to make his own decisions. Until the person is of legal age and consent, even though he might LEAN toward this lifestyle or living arrangement of choice, (for his future) he simply is not yet living this "lifestyle" because he is not yet legally capable of doing so.

I might also add that with rare exceptions, MANY a teenager has yelled out while baybeesitting brats, "I will NEVER have children", and then have gone right on and followed the lifescript and shat out 2 or 3 before they were 25 years of age. My younger childed sister used to say that all of the time as did some of my now childed friends. It's kinda funny, but I never said anything much one way or the other if I ever planned on having kyds or not when I was a teen, because there was just too many other things to occupy my time, I suppose.
January 16, 2009
This is exactly what I was getting at. It isn't CFW's usage of the term "childfree", but rather his usage of the word "lifestyle" that got me hung up.

Of course, if he has been on his own and supporting himself since the age of 15, working/living full-time the adult "lifestyle", then MAYBE the term "CF lifestyle" would be applicable. That's a BIG "MAYBE".

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

I've been committed to being 100% heroin-free since I was 8 months old.
January 16, 2009
Start young, finish young.

January 17, 2009
CF West
HAHAStupidMoos
CF West

drinking coffee

One thing I could tell you, good ones come around at times when you are not looking. I do not know why, but it happens. It may be hard at 20, but it is out there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login