Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Childfree fellows, how old are you?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Childfree fellows, how old are you?
January 14, 2009
These stupid breeders act like young people don't know nothing if they made the decision to never have children and want to get sterilized. I hate breeders with a passion!

How old were you when you decided you were never going to have kids and wanted to get sterilized?
Re: Childfree fellows, how old are you?
January 14, 2009
some of us arent sterilised, i knew for a long time, but i only came out of the childed closet 4 years ago or so.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
I have pretty much known all of my life that I do not want to become a parent. I have not been sterilized yet, and I am 29, so I don't know at what age I'll be able to find a doctor who would do it for me. It's something I want to do, though, preferably sooner than later. I think a lot of people really do know that it's not for them, and they usually know it from an early age. I have never been very good with kids, especially babies, and I don't go all crazy every time I see a baby. In fact, I look at babies and feel nothing. That whole maternal spark of baby crazy just doesn't happen in me. I have actually gone through a little depression in the last year or so because most of my friends have spawned now, and I just feel like I can't relate to them much anymore. And it's not that I envy their lives. It's anything but that. We just have nothing to talk about anymore. They're all "play dates" and "binkies" and "feeding time" and all I know is feeding my pets. And I get so sick of hearing things such as, "If you don't have kids, you don't know what it's like." It sucks when you want to be CF but your friends don't. At least my husband stands by my decision.
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
square
I have pretty much known all of my life that I do not want to become a parent. I have not been sterilized yet, and I am 29, so I don't know at what age I'll be able to find a doctor who would do it for me. It's something I want to do, though, preferably sooner than later. I think a lot of people really do know that it's not for them, and they usually know it from an early age. I have never been very good with kids, especially babies, and I don't go all crazy every time I see a baby. In fact, I look at babies and feel nothing. That whole maternal spark of baby crazy just doesn't happen in me. I have actually gone through a little depression in the last year or so because most of my friends have spawned now, and I just feel like I can't relate to them much anymore. And it's not that I envy their lives. It's anything but that. We just have nothing to talk about anymore. They're all "play dates" and "binkies" and "feeding time" and all I know is feeding my pets. And I get so sick of hearing things such as, "If you don't have kids, you don't know what it's like." It sucks when you want to be CF but your friends don't. At least my husband stands by my decision.
More power to ya. Maybe try Planned Parenthood? PP is not just a abortion organization. They offer sterilizations.

I would love to have a wife who stands by my side too.
January 16, 2009
I am 42 and have always known I didn't want kids.

I never liked kids even AS a kid myself, and I never played with dolls.

Barbies were my gig and they were high-powered career women, dressed impeccably (my mom used to design and make all their clothes) had lots of gay friends, lived in a great house, threw fabulous parties and orgies, and were always coming back from somewhere fabulous and far away.
January 16, 2009
I am 36 and have been open about my desire to be CF, for my whole life. I am very open and proud of my choice to CF.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
RandomCFChick
January 16, 2009
35 years old here; decided once and for all by the time I was about 20. But even before that, my thoughts on parenthood weren't quite typical, so I was probably starting to go CF a few years before that. As a teenager I was hugely put off by the whole pregnancy and childbirth thing...I thought "Why the hell would you do that? Hell no! If I want kids I'll adopt." Then it moved to "...and I'd adopt an older kid so I don't have to change diapers". Thank god my own parents are not rabid to be grandparents. There wasn't really a lot of 'when you have kids' assumptions. I knew by the time I was 20 that any guy who wanted kids was not a long-term partner for me, and sterilization was in my future.

My spouse and I talked it over. We opted for vas instead of tubal because the procedure is simpler, less invasive, less recovery time, etc. but if he hadn't been up for the snip, I sure would have been willing. And actually, my tubes may have tied themselves by now just from having endured restaurant shriekers.

Re: planned parenthood....YES they do sterilizations. We went through them, and everyone we dealt with was professional, pleasant, and respectful of our choice. No bingos, the doc just said "You know this is intended to be permanent, right?" and my husband said "That's why we want it." that was the only question, really. Square, check with different doctors. PP accepts some kinds of insurance, too.
January 16, 2009
mis-leading headline.
January 16, 2009
old enough to know better yet young enough not to care LOL

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 16, 2009
Never got sterilised but never wanted kids. Having a partner who doesn't want kids makes life simple.:beer I'mm 55.
January 16, 2009
MerlynHerne
Never got sterilised but never wanted kids. Having a partner who doesn't want kids makes life simple.:beer I'mm 55.

You of all people should have no trouble qualifying, but in your situation (being that your SO is a FTM like yourself), you need it the least.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 16, 2009
This is true...but I was in a straight marriage for a few years in my 20s.:sw
January 16, 2009
I am 45 and knew I did not want kids when I was 20.
Gigabyte
January 16, 2009
I am 27, I decided to be CF when I was a teen. But during in my teens my (2nd oldest) brother was so up-set and concerned when I told him that I am staying single and CF because all the 95% of women are baby-rabies. He keep on going about how I am denying it and telling me that I am too young to understand about relationship and I am talking full of crap. Ranting on to my mum that I am talking rubbish because I decide to be CF when I was 14. Going on with this bingo about you haven't met the right girl, your denying life and how I am going to burn in eternal damnation.

OK I was 15 (teens) and if I was too young to understand sex and relationship, then how comes today there are lots teens younger than that even the youngest in history is 10 end up having babies then?

Even you get the right/perfect partner of your dreams, become billionaire and become secured. You'll still and always become a wallet, the kid will be a burden, the kid will become nothing but an ungrateful spoilt brat and regardless of wealth, the kid will go on drugs and commit crime. Regardless of perfect partner and wealth, the kid will always become the eternal burden, plain and simple.

Ever since I found this forum and thank the holy god and bible that I found this Bratfree site and heard about the usual physical side effects of giving birth - stretch marks, saggy breasts and worned out vagina thing. I am fully convinced about my decision and now my mum respects my decision because I do not like what giving birth does to woman and it get me angry when people are proud of their own disfigured body after childbirth and it does to them. It is not just the side effects but long term illness it cause. And I look at these stupid breeders how proud they are and treat their partner and hubby like shit and 2nd class citizen to a kid. My (2nd oldest) brother still dout me about it.
January 16, 2009
Will be 38 this March.

I don't like babies and I decided to be CF ever since I was a very young teen, BTW.

Never got my tubes tied, though.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
Banshee
Will be 38 this March.

I don't like babies and I decided to be CF ever since I was a very young teen, BTW.

Never got my tubes tied, though.
More power to ya.:beer
Anonymous User
January 22, 2009
I wanted to be childfree since I was 14 when my younger sister was born (my sister's 4, and my little brother is three months now). I feel that even more because I got a taste of what raising children would be like from babysitting those past four years, and I know that it would NOT be for me when I'm older. I'm 18 now, and as a college student freedom is essential, and I hold on to that freedom for dear life! I know that having children would be quite hellish, and I know better than to fall into that 18-year trap...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login