Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does anyone like the Maury show?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Does anyone like the Maury show?
January 15, 2009
The Maury Povich Show is one of my favorite reality television shows. I love hearing "You are NOT the father".

Look at all the stress these men have to go through with these bad women. They're desperately trying to find the baby daddies.

And look at the teen girls desperately trying to get pregnant! Gah, they're stupid.
Re: Does anyone like the Maury show?
January 15, 2009
Nope. Boring as hell. That's the ONLY topic they EVER discuss.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 15, 2009
Yer point?
January 15, 2009
i never watch such tripe, all histrionics, i have much more important things to do, like clearing my belly button of fluff.

(capta hbych LOL)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
I watch it for the MooWhores' Drama Empress (These far exceed "drama queen" levels) reactions when the guy is not the babydaddy, and to see what the latest trailer park/ghetto fashion trends/slang words are.
January 15, 2009
I love funny CAPTCHAS!

Mine is yN4p3, not very funny this time.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 15, 2009
it just fitted nicely in with the topic, they bych all the timewink.. i really find those shows boring, i do find some s i am channel hopping and i think, you wha????? and watch for 5 mins then go back to the belly button fluff collection wink LOL

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 15, 2009
married with rabbits
Guilty pleasure for me though I never catch it anymore. I watched that during the summer when I was a young teen and on the days I was home sick. Even then I would shake my head at the stupid teenagers.

I use the Dr. Phil show for my "guilty pleasure". Even though he has lots of stupid, boring topics, at least there is a variety of them.

January 15, 2009
Judge Judy, FTW.
January 15, 2009
I like JJ and People's Court, but I don't consider them a "guilty" pleasure. My husband hates JJ. I let the TiVo pick them up and I watch them when I'm home sick in bed.

I'm REALLY hooked on Top Chef this season.

January 15, 2009
Sad thing is: I do not think any of the bimbos (and tardy males) learn anything from these reality shows. When you factor in their hormones and gonads, all common sense goes out the window.
I like Judge Judy because she will rip folk a new a-hole if they have it coming. Sometimes I think she might misinterpret someone, but generally she is spot on.
I guess Maury is the Jerry Springer replacement. This species is screwing itself into oblivion or a real hell on earth.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
I watch the seasonal episodes because his zookeeper friend - Jack is it? - brings animals onto the show ^_^

Other than that it's all like "paternity test this and she was cheating on you that". BORING!
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
poofy_puff
I like JJ and People's Court, but I don't consider them a "guilty" pleasure. My husband hates JJ. I let the TiVo pick them up and I watch them when I'm home sick in bed.

Me too. Who's your favorite this season? I like Hosea and Jeff. I would like Arienne if she didn't bring up her damn kids ALLLLL the time.
January 15, 2009
Judge Alex isn't bad either. I don't find any of the talk shows compelling- seems like Geraldo wore me out.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
Soulie
I watch the seasonal episodes because his zookeeper friend - Jack is it? - brings animals onto the show ^_^

Other than that it's all like "paternity test this and she was cheating on you that". BORING!

Jack Hanna. He's the director of the Columbus Zoo. When I was little he came to my school and let us pet the snakes. Pretty cool guy, very nice in person.
January 15, 2009
It's too bad because Maury is one of the classiest hosts, but they did that to his show, and it's a shame. They used to discuss actual TOPICS.

January 15, 2009
Portiabella
poofy_puff

Me too. Who's your favorite this season? I like Hosea and Jeff. I would like Arienne if she didn't bring up her damn kids ALLLLL the time.

Agreed about Arianne. I like Jamie and Hosea. That woman Carla scares the bejeezus out of me.

Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
poofy_puff
It's too bad because Maury is one of the classiest hosts, but they did that to his show, and it's a shame. They used to discuss actual TOPICS.
It probably changed after 1998 or 1999.
January 15, 2009
CF West
poofy_puff

thought you were leaving.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
Rose Red
CF West
poofy_puff

Whenever I want to.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
poofy_puff
Agreed about Arianne. I like Jamie and Hosea. That woman Carla scares the bejeezus out of me.

I forgot about Jamie. I like her other than the "Team Rainbow" bs. I don't care what you do with your hoo-ha, and I don't see how it affects your ability to win a cooking competition. She's defining herself by her reproductive organs just like the breeders do. But, she makes interesting food.

Carla's bug eyes freak me out. I can't stand watching her. Radihka does it too, but not nearly as much.
January 15, 2009
CF West
Rose Red
CF West
poofy_puff

Whenever I want to.

Oh. Well you said you were. My mistake.
January 15, 2009
I used to be an avid Maury fan as well as Oprah, and even ole Jerry, until many of the shows seemed to go overboard on breeder issues and these "I have a secret" things where they drag out unsuspecting people and tell them on global TV that their husband is cheating on them with their son in law and that type of shit. I used to like the "whose the daddy" shows too until I watched one that I felt was rather cruel. It had this young 20 something woman on there who had been told her entire life that her bio father (who was married to moocow at the time of her birth) just did NOT care about her or want anything to do with her. He had always denied that she was his kyd, even though he had paid court ordered child support up until she was 18 years of age. He had moved on, remarried, and had a famblee of his own by this point. It was his wife who insisted that he come on the show. The ex wife and moomie of this young woman had told the audience that there was NO OTHER man who could possibly be her father, that her ex knew this, but just didn't care about his daughter because he hated her so much. Of course, the whole audience was booing and had a lot of shitty things to say to this man. Oddly enough, this girl DID look like the alleged father, and of course the moomare used this to her advantage.

What got me though was this man's compassion. He had taken the young woman presumed to be his kyd (by everyone but him and he OUGHTA know) out to several lunches and dinners while in the area for the show and had seemingly bonded with her, as had his famblee. She was pitiful and had OBVIOUS emotional problems, undoubtedly because of her mother. Anyway, he told the girl that while he would be proud to be her father, that it was just physically impossible, and the paternity test proved it, ZERO percent chance that he was the baybee daddy. Well, quite naturally all eyes were on moomie then and all the whore could do was say, "It was just the one night, I don't see HOW this happened! I SWEAR I thought he was your father!!!!". The young woman was so distraught and visibly upset that she just left the stage and refused to be interviewed any further. If these were paid actors, then they did a HELL of a job, but I don't think so. I can not imagine getting that kind of emotional blow on national TV,and have a dream shattered that she had truly believed for over 20 years. It was pathetic and I never watched another "baybee daddy" show after that. It makes me feel too much hatred toward these lying, selfish, and whorish women.
January 15, 2009
wow, kim. I can't imagine what she must be going through.
January 15, 2009
lots of these shows damage people for entertainment, like throwing people to the lions, people get a thrill from seeing someones pain thats not theirs, and for a moment, their life doesnt seem too sucky. but then reality comes back and you are back to square one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login