Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does anyone like the Maury show?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Does anyone like the Maury show?
January 15, 2009
Rose Red
wow, kim. I can't imagine what she must be going through.

I agree and the worst part of all was that her motive for coming to the area and for being on the show was to convince her father that she WAS his bio kyd and to establish contact and develop a relationship with him, because of course she had spawned and wanted a peepaw for the grandpups in addition to her own personal reasons. Then, when this man, his new wife of 20 years, AND their kyds showed compassion to the girl, that's the part that was pretty sad. Even though they had initially been angry that the bastard baybee was claiming that he was her bio dad, and understandably so, once they got to know her and realize that her motive was just wanting that part of her famblee in her and her kyds'' lives, even they softened up to her. This WHORE emotionally disrupted her own daughter's life, her ex husband's life, his wife's life, and their kyds' lives and likely all other people connected to this trainwreck, INCLUDING the "real" bio father, who will no doubt know who he is now. ALL of that emotional ruin for no other reasons than she didn't want people to know that she had cheated on him, for the single moomartyr attention, AND to get the child support money. SELFISH is beside her name in the dictionary and I do not see how her daughter could ever forgive her. At least the ex husband is now cleared of any wrong doing and all of the relatives and friends who believed the whore's lies all of these years can place the blame SQUARELY where it belongs. I hope that she is humiliated by her actions and that her little community gives her the cold shoulder. What I don't get is that she knew the girl might not be his kyd, yet she went on wth the public humilation anyway.confused smiley
January 15, 2009
It's true Maury does the paternity routine over and over, but I still occasionally enjoy the wreckityness, on Youtube.
I also like his makeovers--those can be amazing.
SuperNanny is OK (also on Youtube) but my ABSOLUTE favorite reality show that I have literally watched for hours at a time (yet again on Youtube) is Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsay. I am so inspired by and get so engrossed in that show--absolutely terrific!
HAHAStupidMoos
January 15, 2009
I catch Maury episodes up on youtube, I love watching the dumb whores get the bad news. Have you seen the episodes where they are on like the 16th or 17th possible babydaddy and it's still not the father? OMFG. One was on the 28th or something like that? She had a different sex partner every day of the month and wasn't getting paid for it but preggo instead? WTF? lol.

Yeah CF West, I like hearing the "you are NOT the father" thing, lol! It's too funny to watch these guys do a little dance around the stage and moo run away bawling and throwing herself on the ground. Almost all the time Maury comes back with "you are NOT the father" these idiots can't even keep track of who they are screwing.
January 15, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0U84z_SZv4

this is the UK show, do a youtube jeremy kyle

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
I know people are stupid. I don't need the TV to tell me people are stupid.

And I don't think that Maury Povich likes the Maury Povich show. I'm pretty sure everytime they run the theme music another piece of his soul dies.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
HAHAStupidMoos
I catch Maury episodes up on youtube, I love watching the dumb whores get the bad news. Have you seen the episodes where they are on like the 16th or 17th possible babydaddy and it's still not the father? OMFG. One was on the 28th or something like that? She had a different sex partner every day of the month and wasn't getting paid for it but preggo instead? WTF? lol.

Yeah CF West, I like hearing the "you are NOT the father" thing, lol! It's too funny to watch these guys do a little dance around the stage and moo run away bawling and throwing herself on the ground. Almost all the time Maury comes back with "you are NOT the father" these idiots can't even keep track of who they are screwing.
Lol! I've been enjoying that show for almost 5 years. I used to jump up and down after hearing "You are NOT the father". Now I just laugh hysterically.

I find it funny when women come on the show with multiple men and they're proven false. I hope that these men don't screw around or fall into the traps of these bad women.
January 15, 2009
The short answer to the topic of this thread?

NO.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........4 pages on this? At least your posts were more fun to read than the friggin' show could ever be to watch!
January 15, 2009

I guess Maury is the Jerry Springer replacement. This species is screwing itself into oblivion or a real hell on earth.

No, the Jerry replacement is on cable right now. It's the Steve Wilkos show and it is HORRIBLE. I check it out every now and again, but it's always the same damn thing... Retarded couple fighting, children/pregnancy involved, fucking trainwreck situations in which Steve always has the chyld's best interest at heart. Nevermind that the pregnant whore is only 16, don't bother to tell her she fucked up and should give the thing up...NO. Try to help her and the baybeeee. Last night I watched this bitch accusing her mother of breaking her baybeee's arm. Although it was an accident, she still took her mother to court because she...and I quote, "Hurt my baybeee." I can't handle it.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
I have to admit that I see these shows occasionally, because I'm usually home during the daytime. I get a little guilty pleasure every time I hear "NOT the father" because I love to see the idiot moo run screaming from the stage after she just swore up and down "150%" that this was the only possible guy who could be her "baby daddy." Then, after the ugly truth comes out, she admits that, well, there MIGHT have been two or three other guys. And then are the ones who have tested over a dozen guys and still can't find the dad. I don't care how many men a woman sleeps with, because that's her decision, but come on, if you have to test nineteen guys and you still don't know who "baby daddy" is, there is a problem. That means you were sleeping with all these guys basically during the same time period. Even though it isn't funny that there are so many people out there in the real world who are just like this, I have to laugh and shake my head. How can people live this way?
January 15, 2009
Seacreature
No, the Jerry replacement is on cable right now. It's the Steve Wilkos show and it is HORRIBLE.

Oh yeah - he of the screechy voice and polo-shirted manboobs. He's on at 1 AM around here. Didn't he used to be Springer's bouncer? Apparently that makes him qualified to host his own show, on which he yells at people a lot and orders them to get off his stage.
barbara
January 16, 2009
Medusa
Seacreature
No, the Jerry replacement is on cable right now. It's the Steve Wilkos show and it is HORRIBLE.

Oh yeah - he of the screechy voice and polo-shirted manboobs. He's on at 1 AM around here. Didn't he used to be Springer's bouncer? Apparently that makes him qualified to host his own show, on which he yells at people a lot and orders them to get off his stage.

Steve also doesn't allow the bad guys to sit on stage and if they try to sit down, he picks up the chair and throws it against the wall. And he's always preaching about what a great father he is to his own kids to the useless parents who neglect and abuse their own and the men who are kicking their pregnant girlfriends in the stomach.
January 16, 2009
Seacreature

I guess Maury is the Jerry Springer replacement. This species is screwing itself into oblivion or a real hell on earth.

No, the Jerry replacement is on cable right now. It's the Steve Wilkos show and it is HORRIBLE. I check it out every now and again, but it's always the same damn thing... Retarded couple fighting, children/pregnancy involved, fucking trainwreck situations in which Steve always has the chyld's best interest at heart. Nevermind that the pregnant whore is only 16, don't bother to tell her she fucked up and should give the thing up...NO. Try to help her and the baybeeee. Last night I watched this bitch accusing her mother of breaking her baybeee's arm. Although it was an accident, she still took her mother to court because she...and I quote, "Hurt my baybeee." I can't handle it.

Agreed. steve had much more presence on Springer, if you could even stand to watch that.
January 17, 2009
Jeebus... Wilkos is on right now, and featuring a 17-year-old dude who has 7 kyds. I sincerely hope those are actors, because that is just way beyond frakked up. doh face
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
Man, the last time I watched the "Maury Povich" show was back in December, when my husband and I came home from the hospital after my Essure procedure. I was still pretty strung out from the Propophol and suggested daytime TV, as I wasn't exactly sleepy. That show is DEFINITELY more tolerable when you are under the influence of some SERIOUS drugs! :spin Still, I'd rather watch the old re-runs of "Monte Python's Flying Circus" on BBC America.
Anonymous User
January 21, 2009
CF West
The Maury Povich Show is one of my favorite reality television shows. I love hearing "You are NOT the father".

Look at all the stress these men have to go through with these bad women. They're desperately trying to find the baby daddies.

And look at the teen girls desperately trying to get pregnant! Gah, they're stupid.

I'm a big fan of the Maury show, and the paternity tests are my favorite episodes... Then you see the women who have their sixth and twelfth appearances on the show... Now that's nuts!angry smiley There's more to the Maury show than just paternity episodes... they also have some fun shows, like shocking videos of dumb criminals caught on tape...
January 21, 2009
but those ones are the most well known especially from a cf standpoint.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 21, 2009
mercurior
but those ones are the most well known especially from a cf standpoint.

exactly.

lab mom
January 21, 2009

Jeebus... Wilkos is on right now, and featuring a 17-year-old dude who has 7 kyds. I sincerely hope those are actors, because that is just way beyond frakked up.

HOLY SHIT, 7?? With different women, right? That's usually the case. The guy has "Bumble Bee Syndrome"

Oh yeah - he of the screechy voice and polo-shirted manboobs.
waving hellolarious
January 21, 2009
New episode of Top Chef tonight in one hour!

(wait for it)

(wait for it)

sleeping (the TiVo will pick it up)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
January 21, 2009
Yeah, I'll be catching the rerun tomorrow night. I have to be at work at 5 am, I just can't stay up any longer. Not even for Restaurant Wars. I'm hoping bug-eyed Carla finally gets the boot.
January 21, 2009
:hs

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 21, 2009
Ugh, "garlicky scallop on top of risotto" Carla. Yeah, she needs to go. Though she won on the "chicken team" out at the farm...luckily. But chicken was the easiest meat by far, followed by pork and then the lamb IMO.

Man, they did ruin that beautiful lamb though. Roulades? Completely inappropriate to the "honor the origin" theme of the lunch.

Annnnnnyways. bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
January 22, 2009
Carla needs to get a job marketing caffeine products to the hyperactive.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login