Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm getting sick of hearing this...

Posted by Seacreature 
I'm getting sick of hearing this...
January 15, 2009
"She never thought she wanted kids, but it just happened!"

"I never wanted kids, but it happened and I love him/her soooo much!"

Just drives the old, stupid bingo home, "It's different when it's our oooowwwwwwwwwwn." I was hanging out with a dear old friend last night. I commented on all the worm pictures she'd gotten as Christmas cards that she still had up on her door...one of them was just the ugly newborn smack dab in the middle... I bring it up and there we go with the discussion. It was so funny when she asked, "But who's gonna take care of you when you're OOOooold?" like she was the first one to think of such a thing. :spin

Then she started in on how one of her friends didn't want kids, but it happened when she was switching birth control. Does that happen? Anyway, the twins (yes, she got twins out of it) that "just happened" are SOOoo adorable and blah blah blah blah fucking BLAH. 'Kay, whatever you say... Next subject, please.
Anonymous User
Re: I'm getting sick of hearing this...
January 15, 2009
Haha, breeders are so stupid. People are stupid if they're pleasing breeders.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2009
We need to get him a rubber stamp that says that. It'd save him a lot of time if he didn't have to type the same thing over and over.
January 15, 2009
Seacreature

Just drives the old, stupid bingo home, "It's different when it's our oooowwwwwwwwwwn." I was hanging out with a dear old friend last night. I commented on all the worm pictures she'd gotten as Christmas cards that she still had up on her door...one of them was just the ugly newborn smack dab in the middle... I bring it up and there we go with the discussion. It was so funny when she asked, "But who's gonna take care of you when you're OOOooold?" like she was the first one to think of such a thing. :spin

Then she started in on how one of her friends didn't want kids, but it happened when she was switching birth control. Does that happen? Anyway, the twins (yes, she got twins out of it) that "just happened" are SOOoo adorable and blah blah blah blah fucking BLAH. 'Kay, whatever you say... Next subject, please.

I hate that "It's different when it's your own" too SeaCreature. I like to reply, "REALLY? How so?". Most people, even breeders, are politically correct oriented enough to know that this is a very very slippery slope these days with so many people raising stepkids, adoptions being mostly "out of the closet" in comparison to the secrecy of years ago, and IVF cases where the child is NOT biologically "one of their own". I enjoy watching them squirm out of THAT one, especially if anyone is present who has a child from any other method besides traditional. Do they mean to say that a bio kyd is "different" somehow then an adopted child? SURELY they won't openly admit that they love their husband's kyds from a former marriage less than "their own". So, yeah, ask them that when the opportunity arises and you can get some cheap entertainment out of it.bouncing and laughing
January 16, 2009
Konkurrent
We need to get him a rubber stamp that says that. It'd save him a lot of time if he didn't have to type the same thing over and over.

Better yet, teach him how to copy-and-paste with the clipboard.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
The Phan
January 16, 2009

I hate that "It's different when it's your own" too SeaCreature. I like to reply, "REALLY? How so?". Most people, even breeders, are politically correct oriented enough to know that this is a very very slippery slope these days with so many people raising stepkids, adoptions being mostly "out of the closet" in comparison to the secrecy of years ago, and IVF cases where the child is NOT biologically "one of their own". I enjoy watching them squirm out of THAT one, especially if anyone is present who has a child from any other method besides traditional. Do they mean to say that a bio kyd is "different" somehow then an adopted child?

I never thought about this in that way. I have a niece that is adopted and she has a younger sister that came along via natural methods a few years later. I always make sure I treat them both the same, sometimes the adopted one a little more because my sister told me that my mom treats them a bit differently (and the adopted one feels the pain of this- my mom can be kind of clueless sometimes). It's not like the adopted one is all amurikan - she's chinese, so she KNOWS she's adopted (duh.)

But if I ever hear that bingo, I'll throw this situation in the bingoers face with, "ORLY? So my brother's natural daughter is "different" because she's "their own"? Wow. I'll have to tell him that the next time I see him."
January 16, 2009

Konkurrent

Better yet, teach him how to copy-and-paste with the clipboard.

Oh goodie! We have another nuisance! Those are always good for a little entertainment...'til they get old.

Thanks Kidless and Phan, you make a lot of sense. How sad about your little niece, Phan. It breaks my heart to hear about adopted children being treated differently than the bios. That's a good thing to throw in a bingo/breeders face, I'm gonna file that away in this growing pile of crap I already have in my head.

Breeding is such a fucking power trip. Get over your own damn genes and think about the people already here. Yea, what about the people who are already here? Do you have to squeeze one out'cher cooch in order to be happy? The simple answer is 'no'. All ya gotta do is cultivate, man! Cultivate those friends and contacts who can be there for you in your time of need. And you can be there for them, too, 'cause you aren't distracted with raising your own fucking crotch garden.
January 16, 2009
Seacreature

Urgh, that is the one I hate THE most, and my former best friend used it on me: it "just happened".

Uh, no. You shagged. THAT's how it "happened", you frakking idiot. eye rolling smiley
Gigabyte
January 17, 2009

This bingo I never like just like another annoying piece of crap:

"It wasn't planned but it happen."
"I wasn't ready for a child, but it was all worth it because it happen ."
"The pregnant was an accident but I decide to have it".

I hear all this BS and it is frustrating hearing this because it sounds like
1) She got pregnant but if she do abortion, she'll never have a chance to get pregnant again (now-or-never attitude)
2) They got these Dr Morals and friends and family brainwash these women to get bingoed and when they suddenly get pregnant, the preggie get force to become baby-rabies and have to go through childbirth like it's some kind of miracle.
3) Again just like #2 but this person did not want kids but all the bingo breeders waiting for her to get pregnant to trap her into this lying morals about abortion and must give birth.

Again these people with thing bingo are self-denial lying people and this baby-rabie hormone disease that woman have - which is normal or vulnerable to it can get conned by these bingoers.

All this "it just happen" is nothing but a lame excuse to their miseary. PURE BALONY

"Do you have to squeeze one out'cher cooch in order to be happy? The simple answer is 'no'.
Dawn right Seacreature. But unfortunatly when these mistake/accident preggy happens, the preggee's friends and family persuade them to hatch a loaf and even they will go on about gawd fearing words like "you'll burn in hell if you don't squeeze out a kid out of the ovarie".
Pregnasty: The Cause and the Cure
January 17, 2009
This thread just reminded me of something from circa 1993:

I had just moved into a "new" apartment, and it was not in the "best" neighborhood, if you get my drift. For some reason, I had to go to the convenience store late at night, and on the way back, I found a cool coffee table on the sidewalk, so I brought my stuff home and went back to get the table. As I was lugging it up the street, this female, black, barefoot teenager walks up to me and says, "Mumble-jumble-something-or-other, I was wondering if you could help out?" I put my table down and said "I'm sorry, what did you say?" She replied, "I'm 15 and 3 months pregnant, and I have 2 other kyds. My mother just kicked me out of the house because I get pregnant too much." I stood there for a few seconds with slack-jaw :hs and said, "Maybe you should start using birth control." This flummoxed her for a moment, then she got right back on her horse and said, "I was wondering if you could help out," again. I'm thinking to myself, "What do you want ME to do, ADOPT you?" but instead I said, "Yeah, why don't you go down to the police station and see if they can get you into a homeless shelter or something." With that, I picked up my table and went home, looking over my shoulder every few seconds, of course.

THE END.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
I just had a friend give me the old "It's different when it's your own" line. I guess she forgot I'm adopted eye rolling smiley.

Kaye
Re: Pregnasty: The Cause and the Cure
January 17, 2009
poofy_puff
"I'm 15 and 3 months pregnant, and I have 2 other kyds. My mother just kicked me out of the house because I get pregnant too much." "Mumble-jumble-something-or-other, I was wondering if you could help out?"

"Yeah, yeah. Bring one of your two kids -- your least favorite one -- down here tomorrow night 10pm in a plastic bag. Leave it in front of that shop door and I'll pick it up..." Flippin hell.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Re: Pregnasty: The Cause and the Cure
January 17, 2009
I don't know if she was for real, or if she was part of some kind of organized effort to rob people in the neiborhood or find out where they live and rip them off.

January 17, 2009
and if you let them in.. whole areas of abuse claims, of false imprisonment..i would say, well heres the number of the local shelter, and give them it, they should be able to help you..

and watch the ah but..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 17, 2009
Sounds like a whole bunch of fence sitters.eye rolling smiley

A hardcore CF would do ANYTHING not to get knocked up, ever.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login