Stewpyd Cre8tyve Baybee Nayme

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Stewpyd Cre8tyve Baybee Nayme
January 16, 2009
And I like Kaylee from Firefly! tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
I have a caden (total drama queen), bryce, neeli, and kyler shae in my family. I'm named after my grandmother but also unfortunatly share the name with a movie heroin from kansas. I've gotten everything from Toto jokes to people wondering why my shoes aren't red.

p.s my future little rappers name is gonna be Bizzy-typ. Thank you trendy rap name generator!
January 17, 2009
actually, in the books the shoes are silver LOL..

only silver shoes didnt look good on film so they made them ruby.. a bit of useless info there. wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
Any name that ends in -den sucks. Kaden, Jaden, Aiden, etc. Same goes for girls' names with -la. Kayla, Shayla, Makayla. I am so sick of people and these stupid, mostly made up, white trash sounding names. :smn
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
mercurior
actually, in the books the shoes are silver LOL..

only silver shoes didnt look good on film so they made them ruby.. a bit of useless info there. wink

Lol yeah I know. Unfortunatly most of the people who make fun of my name don't read. :scr I refrenced it once and the guy that made the comment was like "nooo duh shoos wheer red....." I was like D:
Those names that end in -en or -la sound a lot like soap character's names. How glamorous!eye rolling smiley

My parents named me for my godmother and Mom's sister. Very traditional names, the kind I can grow old with and not be embarrassed. Of course, as a child I hated my given name, but now I just go by the short form (Cathy) and use the full name for legal stuff. I've grown into it, finally. Those kyds with the tren-D names now are going to feel stupid when they're in the nursing home. "Kayla...time for your enema!" And "Kayden...do you want your Ensure?" Joy...
nosilla
January 18, 2009
On the trend of giving girls last names as first names, on a recent episode of Supernanny, there was a girl brat named Farley.

Destiny, Madison and Hunter are other idiotic trendee names.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
I *hate* the last-as-first name trend (McKinsey, Jordan, Dylan)! I hate the two first names trend ("Maggie Rose", "Sophie Ann", "Jessica Marie"), and the insistence that you use them both at all times. I hate name "sets" (daughters named Diamond, Pearl & Ruby). And I *really* hate names composed of words of other languages that are supposed to be something deep and beautiful ("her name is Amorabella -- it means love is beautiful")... Ugh.
January 18, 2009
we had a girl in our primary school we called her sarah louise, because there was another sarah in the class. made it simpler, we couldnt call her louise because we had one of those too wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 18, 2009
Sarah Palin's latest grandkid is named "Trip". Words fail me.
January 18, 2009
That's his middle name. His first name is Acid.

Haw Haw Haw!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 18, 2009
Back when I was a kyd and an active member in a fundie Baptist church, it was trendy within that group to name all of their kyds after biblical characters and they almost ALWAYS used biblical names for the first and middle names. They also used their kyds' entire names on Sundays when they went looking for their little apostles, disciples, and other important bible characters, especially after kiddie Sunday school let out and before the main service began. Moocows would be running up and down the halls bellowing out names and their shrill voices would resonate thoughout the drafty old church, "John- Michael McIntyre!"..... "Simon- Peter Donaldson!".....Noah- Abraham Meriweather!"..... "Lazareth-Mathew Pinkerton!"....."Adam-Jonah-Smithson!", "Mary-Rachel-Bowerton!"....."Hannah-Ruth Johnson!"....."Sarah-Rebecca Henderson!", etc.......which ALWAYS annoyed me highly. They also always referred to their kyds by their biblical names like, "Zachariah-Joshua" said or did so and so, when the kyd was otherwise simply called "Josh" or "Junior" or something.eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login