Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

uk BAD advert annoying too

Posted by mercurior 
uk BAD advert annoying too
January 17, 2009
Glade Air Freshener Range - Picky Pooer Prefers Paul's Potty, Perfumed by Glade Touch ’n Fresh

http://www.visit4info.com/advert/Picky-Pooer-Prefers-Pauls-Potty-Perfumed-by-Glade-Touch-n-Fresh-Glade-Air-Freshener-Range/67994

wrning its a little loud

Ad Story
A small boy insists that he goes to the toilet in his friend's bathroom, so that his indulgent mother has the opportunity to appreciate the Glade Touch 'n Fresh air freshener, which the narrator describes as more discreet than an aerosol.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: uk BAD advert annoying too
January 17, 2009
Ugh, irritating on several levels.
1. The backpack: he's a schoolkid; why does he need his mom to help him use the bathroom?
2. Pickiness in general is annoying.
3. The mom acquiesces and annoys their neighbor.
4. Air fresheners in general annoy me--I don't want to breathe a bunch of chemicals every time I use the loo.
5. Air fresheners also annoy me because SOME people who use them (no one on this board, natch) seem a bit too neurotic about normal bodily functions and smells. Just open the window for a sec if it's so stinky; it'll pass.

the world 'fail' on flames
January 17, 2009
yes, i would be tempted to say, ok you want to go there to do a poo, then we arent going, you will sit here and do it here, i dont care if you sit in it, till you decide you are doing it here. you obnoxious little brat.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 17, 2009
Nasty. And the tyke seems a tad obsessed with going to poo at his friend Paul's house. Makes me think they go into the bathroom together and look at each other's turds or something.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 17, 2009
I detest ANY type of scented air fresheners when used for the purpose of masking odors. The combination of "Fresh Apple Cinnamon Cookie Bake" sprayed over the rancid stench of a watery and explosive shit o' beandip is absolutely nauseating. Those pine scented ones only make the bathroom smell like someone shat a Christmas tree and the fruit and citrus flavored sprays cause me to have gagging reflexes should I end up in the produce aisle anytime soon thereafter. If people would have an adequate ventiliation fan in the bathroom, flush the toilet AS the offending shit is being released as a courtesy flush, then whatever odor (if any) that may linger won't be nearly as obnoxious as the one where an attempt has been made to cover it up. It's like dousing perfume onto a body which hasn't had a bath in a week, it just plain STINKS.
January 17, 2009
That reminds me of the suitemate in college with whom my roomate and I had to share a bathroom. This girl put a raspberry-scented insert in the toilet paper holder and kept a bottle of raspberry-scented Calgon spray on the back of the toilet. I don't even want to think about where she was spraying that garbage.blushing So, just imagine the scent of cheap raspberry whore spray covering the scent of bodily functions. two faces puking doh face
January 17, 2009
LucyTrainWreck
That reminds me of the suitemate in college with whom my roomate and I had to share a bathroom. This girl put a raspberry-scented insert in the toilet paper holder and kept a bottle of raspberry-scented Calgon spray on the back of the toilet. I don't even want to think about where she was spraying that garbage.blushing So, just imagine the scent of cheap raspberry whore spray covering the scent of bodily functions. two faces puking doh face

I can practically taste the raspberry-shit now.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools Since we are on the topic of offensive odors, not much else is worse than a woman who is not fastidious with her personal hygiene regarding her cooter area (which is gross enough) and THEN try and mask the ongoing smell with one of those "feminine" hygiene sprays, which have a distinctive offensive odor all of their own, like mothballs. The only thing that can come close to it is scented creams, lotions, diapers, and room sprays for after changings, etc.......that make a pitiful attempt to mask baybee shit. Why don't people dispense with these stinky and often expensive whatnots to cover odors up and buy a 50 cent bar of soap and WASH their bodies? If the odor is in the fridge or bathroom, don't just set a Glade Honeysuckle freshener in there, invest a little in a $2 spray bottle of MeanGreen at the dollar store and CLEAN it. Do these people not know what CAUSES odor?

I have seen people skip showers and then slather on cologne and deodorant, put corn starch or powder in their hair rather than just wash it, throw dirty clothes in the dryer to "freshen them up", rather than put on clean clothes. It just really grosses me out. My first husband was nasty like that and I don't think I have ever recovered. shrug
January 17, 2009
Those pine scented ones only make the bathroom smell like someone shat a Christmas tree

Since we are on the topic of offensive odors, not much else is worse than a woman who is not fastidious with her personal hygiene regarding her cooter area (which is gross enough) and THEN try and mask the ongoing smell with one of those "feminine" hygiene sprays

Oh dear. Shades of the immortal Customers Suck "pine-scented douche" thread!

Link
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login