Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Supernanny/Nanny 911

Posted by Jaquana 
Jaquana
Supernanny/Nanny 911
January 17, 2009
Does anybody like Supernanny/Nanny 911? I just watch these shows just to laugh at the breeders and their out of control brats. These shows are what made me not want to breed.
Re: Supernanny/Nanny 911
January 17, 2009
My mom loves the show.

I can't do it because it makes my blood pressure go sky-high. I want to smack the keedz and the candy-assed Breeders who are raising them.

Most of them are pathetic, really. The one time I watched it, some babe and her husband were living in a fabulous house but they were slaves to their kids' every whim.
January 17, 2009
bell_flower, you said it exactly. Every time I watch those shows, my blood pressure rises to danger zones and I just go into a fit of rage. Both my husband and I take turns yelling at the screen, usually something along the lines of: "Do you KNOW what my parents would have DONE to me if I acted like that?!"

The one that really did me in was the kid that called his mother a 'stupid bitch' and then went and spit in her face. I about had a fit over that one. All I know is EMTs would have a hard time reviving that kid if I was his mother. The parents on the show are the most weak-willed cretins I've ever seen.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 17, 2009
RatsNotBrats
The one that really did me in was the kid that called his mother a 'stupid bitch' and then went and spit in her face.

Excuse me?!? For real?!? OMG. There are no words. doh face
January 17, 2009
I see it every once in a while channel-surfing.

Same-shit-different-day-YAWN-sleeping

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 17, 2009
Yes!--I watch episodes on Youtube. The Detroit episode was something else. Big old whale of a mom beached in an overstuffed chair...cute stepdad trying to raise the kids (HER kids) without any help from her. And the mom in total denial about her kids' abysmal, feral behavior.

Then there was the helpless McMansion mom whose kid kept running out into the street and half the time she didn't know where it was...it took SuperNanny to suggest putting a lock high up on the front door.

And the kid who got up a million times a night, out of his crib, and gave the parents not a minute's peace in the evenings when they were trying to de-stress...

I was surprised that the Naughty Mat seems to work so well and that otherwise bad-behaved kids obey the rules of the Naughty Mat.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
As i said in the "breeder entertainment that makes you gag" thread" I watch it, It's my contraception. It makes me rage like hell. Everytime the story is

-Stupid breeder calls nanny 911- can't imagine why her kids are spitting in her face and drinking from sippy cups at 9 ( or worse peeing outside like a damn dog because he's scared of the bathroom)
-Duddy dissapears when sprogs act up leaving Moo to deal with bunch of self diagnosed ADD brats
-Nanny comes enforces rules- kids start to behave
-Dumbshit Moo can't stand to see her little snowflakes being put through such extreme torture like being made to sleep in their own bed. Using some phrase like "No parent can stand to hear their child cry!"
-Nanny get pissed off and threatens to leave if Moo doesn't stop being a whiny little bitch-Moo is pwned
-Nanny saves the day and leaves
-2 weeks later, cameras return for update showing one happy famblee.
-cameras go off and shit returns to normal

edit- Supernanny is hot! I'd sit on the naughty step for her and I'm a chick.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
Medusa
RatsNotBrats
The one that really did me in was the kid that called his mother a 'stupid bitch' and then went and spit in her face.

Excuse me?!? For real?!? OMG. There are no words. doh face

That's the truth. There'd have been no words back in my day, just the ass-whuppin' to end all ass-whuppin's.

Honestly, if I'd said that to my mom I'd guess it would've been even money that she'd have just decided I was a lost cause, killed me, and started over.

And I can't say I'd disagree.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
I like wife swap more than nanny 911. Nanny 911 makes my blood boil too much. There was one lady this past week who was a coupon clipper extrodinaire. She was the most real person I've ever seen on that show. They lived in a normal home, not a mcmansion, she limited her kids to 1 sport at a time instead of running all over creation from practice to practice. The best part is she was a coupon clipper just like me!

The other mom could only call her cheap, said she doesn't push her kids enough, and that the husband should get another job to keep the kids running from activity. This woman also spent like money was like water and didn't even think to save for her kids college. She expects them to get sports scholarships. Parties and luxury SUVs were more important.
January 18, 2009
Supernanny and The Dog Whisperer re-runs often run together here. As a package, they're all you need to know. It's exactly the same trouble whether it's a screetching toddler or a snarling Yorkie -- the pack animals seek out the weakest member of the pack who is unstable and afraid of them (sometimes Mom, othertimes Dad), and they get a lot of pleasure from bullying them. They ought to do a swap episode. I'd like to see Cesar take a melting-down shitling and stand over it, poking its carotid artery going SSSHHHT! SSSHHHT! til it curls up on its side in total submission. Rinse and repeat until aged 18.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 18, 2009
I think the dog trainer girl is cute (Victoria). We got rid of our cable over a week ago and it's been pretty cool but I did watch that complusively- and make sure the old man caught some of it too.
January 18, 2009
Amethyst
Supernanny and The Dog Whisperer re-runs often run together here. As a package, they're all you need to know. It's exactly the same trouble whether it's a screetching toddler or a snarling Yorkie -- the pack animals seek out the weakest member of the pack who is unstable and afraid of them (sometimes Mom, othertimes Dad), and they get a lot of pleasure from bullying them. They ought to do a swap episode. I'd like to see Cesar take a melting-down shitling and stand over it, poking its carotid artery going SSSHHHT! SSSHHHT! til it curls up on its side in total submission. Rinse and repeat until aged 18.

South Park did an episode with Cesar Millan working his magic on Eric Cartman and it was pure gold.
January 18, 2009
Tiger,

I was just thinking exactly that! One of my all-time favourite episodes...
January 18, 2009
Whoops.. meant to write "Tiquer"...
January 19, 2009
Whoops.. meant to write "Tiquer"...

bouncing and laughing
January 19, 2009
Lol must be something on my mind. winking smiley
January 19, 2009
The so-called "people" who have produced these useless slabs of flesh are the very bane of what is wrong with society today and why it's going straight to hell. People like this have no business breeding. The kids should be taken from them, sent to military school, and the breeders should be sterilized.

I weep for the future, and I am not shitting you. Parents today have NO idea how badly they are fucking up the future of America. All this attachment parenting, gentle discipline, breastfeeding 'til 8 years old, and all the other trendy horseshit they call "Parenting" is doing absolutely NOTHING to make for a productive, intelligent individual. Just a bunch of entitled momma's babies who will be 30 and still won't be able to manage their own financial portfolio.
January 19, 2009
I couldn't watch. Those are kids that I would have picked up and thrown against a wall a long time ago.
I don't know what these asshole moos and duhs are so afraid of.
I do like the description above describing how nanny would leave because the stoopid moo wouldn't tolerate the 'cure'.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login