Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cali BANKRUPT!! No tax refunds and possibly NO WELFARE!! HA HA Stupid Moos!

Posted by HAHAStupidMoos 
I don't have the news article in front of me right this minute, but right now they are saying tax refunds for california will be delayed... the other thing is it looks like they are going to have to cut off welfare at the same time! OMG!!! The idiot whores will have to live like the CF for once in their pathetic lives!!! NO SHIT PEOPLE! The only thing that is going to save their precious welfare will be a federal bailout. But it may very well be, that if that happens the moos will have to wait at least 2 months with no welfare before that happens, if it happens.

I predict some riots if the welfare goes along with the tax refunds. Oh well. Let them pick each other off and burn their own neighborhoods. Fucking leeches.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/politics/cal/la-me-budget17-2009jan17,0,796868.story

Within DAYS folks, welfare is GONE. GONE. :flamingDuh with bratsd

drinking coffee

I feel bad for the students and the taxpayers not getting their money, but to see these whores go without their precious welfare for even a little while is worth the stall on my tax refund. For sure. Why should these fuckin whores get their welfare if I'm not getting my refund and the students aren't getting their grants? Why indeed?????
It's too bad that the elderly and truly disabled are going to suffer more than they do already.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
It's gonna be a bumpy ride to be sure, but I don't agree with the people prediction a complete derailment of the economy.

Maybe if we're lucky this will really highlight all the major glaring problems with the gluttonous Welfare system we have now and it'll be limited in the future to only those who really need it.
I wouldn't be worried about riots. After all, welfare breeders are much too lazy to get up and complain unless they're not getting support from their four baybee daddies.

The problem is more likely to be drug dealing and/or prostitution. (Of course, a quality society would just legalize those anyway.)
poofy_puff
It's too bad that the elderly and truly disabled are going to suffer more than they do already.

Yes it is. Everyone is going to suffer and this time the welfare whores won't be exempt while everyone else suffers, which is always the way it has worked in the past with "budget problems" anywhere, they make the working people suffer, then the elderly and disabled, BUT NEVER THE WHORES. Finally, they too will get to suffer. Yay.
Millions of HARD-WORKING Americans are losing their jobs left and right. Seems only right that welfare skanks lose their "paychecks" as well. angry smiley
About fuckin' time! Although I feel VERY sorry for the elderly and disabled who will be hit hardest. Welfare cunts CAN work - they just choose NOT too. Fuckers. ranting
CrabCake
Millions of HARD-WORKING Americans are losing their jobs left and right. Seems only right that welfare skanks lose their "paychecks" as well. angry smiley
I agree with what you're saying! A drink to that! :drkbddy

Damn those mooing skanks!
I think CA is just fishing around for federal bailout. They see Washington propping up the banking system and they think if they make lots of scary noises they're going to be handed some too. I humbly suggest they sit still and keep their eyes on their own paper. Collect more taxes from the rich, then, if they haven't got enough to go around. End welfare handouts to anyone under 60 who hasn't done a day's work in over a year (and that includes students too, who can flip burgers in the evening rather than spend every night laying on their beds getting smoked up).

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
They should open daycare centers in the prisons for these women to use. Solves 2 problems.
cfking000

I agree with what you're saying! A drink to that! :drkbddy

Damn those mooing skanks!

Please be a more challenging troll, or give up already.

Thank you in advance.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
I wonder how much of the welfare budget goes to illegals. Maybe this will finally spur the government to get rid of those parasites.
At least I fled moved to New York.
Congress will bail us out of the mess. Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the California Congressional Cabal will not let the state's votes possibly change at the next congressional election. It might take a few days for congress to pass a bill, but I will bet that they do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login